"Return to the Wolves" sees success in Chinese cinemas

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

"Return to the Wolves" sees success in Chinese cinemas

Post by Koa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:38 am

New documentary about orphaned wolf cub dispels misunderstandings about wolves
By Wei Xi and Huang Jiangrui, Jun. 22 2017
GLOBAL TIMES CHINA

Cut from more than 1,700 hours of home movie footage, Return to the Wolves tells the story of artist Li Weiyi and how she discovered an orphaned wolf cub, which she names Green after its jade-colored eyes.
For the full article, see http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1053032.shtml

Has anyone else heard of or seen this "documentary"? I'm assuming the prospect of anyone here having watched it is unlikely. I am having a difficult time just finding articles on it. There is a page dedicated to the documentary on the Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival website here, along with a trailer. I cannot view the trailer at the moment, but if anyone else can, a description of what it is like will be appreciated.