Wilde Life

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Wilde Life

Post by Koa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 am

http://www.wildelifecomic.com/comic/1
From the "About" page -
Oscar rented an old house off craigslist, then things got weird...
First it was meeting the ghost of a 1940s mathematician in the upstairs hallway, then it was finding a teenage werewolf in the bathtub. Now Oscar doesn't know what will show up next. Maybe that's okay, as long as nothing eats him.

Wilde Life is a supernatural adventure/horror series set in a small town in rural Oklahoma. It focuses on stories about creatures from Native American mythology as witnessed and documented by a journalist from Chicago, Illinois.

It launched on September 29th, 2014 and is written and illustrated by Pascalle Lepas.
This is an excellent comic. The cast is vibrant, and each member has his or her own complexities. Clifford (the werewolf character) certainly has some history to him, and it seems there is never a dull moment when he is around. Though admittedly this comic isn't entirely werewolf-focused, the presence of werewolves in the plot is certainly there and any werewolf lovers will enjoy the comic. Werewolves aside, it's still a great comic, and I encourage everyone here to read it. Strong language warning, though; please read at your own risk.

Nordue

Re: Wilde Life

Post by Nordue » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:45 pm

• I discovered this webcomic last month! It's good so far; the author has previous experience.

TheInfinite
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Katt

Re: Wilde Life

Post by TheInfinite » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:13 pm

I discovered this a while ago, too. I really like it, and am excited to see where it goes! The characters are really fun too, and I can't wait to get to know them.
Katt

In my left hΔnd, there is the fΔmiliar...............................................
In my right hΔnd, there's the greΔt unknown
BΔstille -....................................................................................
-----