The final song (Wolf Country,Myth,Stories)

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Katemarie123
Pup
Pup

The final song (Wolf Country,Myth,Stories)

Post by Katemarie123 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm

*Warning this story is not mine,but i wanted to share it,please do not give any credit to me,if you want to read other stores go to wolfcountry.net*

His song was ancient and pure.The song of the wind and that of the moon.The ancient ones cried when the music faded forever from there ears,and the child's dreams went sour without his lullaby.In his music was contained tales of all that ever was and a longing for what he knew was never to be.Never again was his kind to travel boldly and without fear across the great expanse.Respected and revered by all that heard his song or saw his shadow pass.
His song now a whisper,his bold step but a crawl,he gathered up all his strength to cry one final call.He sang for sorrow for those who would never know and for those who knew to well that his song was meant to be.When the song had ended and the echoes faded away,all eyes opened to what was lost.Tears were shed and souls did go astray when they knew they had gone wrong,but no one stopped to think of these things,before the final song.

I thought this was beautiful writing.BUT PLEASE GIVE ME NO CREDIT,NOTHING BELONGS TO ME.
ɪ αℳ ∀ ϖ∅ʟƒ

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: The final song (Wolf Country,Myth,Stories)

Post by Koa » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:44 pm

If you want to talk about certain stories posted on sites, i.e., wolfcountry.net that are wolf-related, just make sure you post them in the Wolf Multimedia board in the future, as that board is for literature/artwork discussion. You might want to provide a link too, by the way. :)

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: The final song (Wolf Country,Myth,Stories)

Post by Neamara » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Thank you Koa. With that in mind, I'll move this over to the correct section.
  • ⋆ Moved to Wolf Multimedia ⋆
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit