What quote(s) would fit your wolf character(s)?

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

What quote(s) would fit your wolf character(s)?

Post by Jeames » Fri May 24, 2013 3:20 am

Hey guys. This came up in my head randomly and I felt like making a topic for it, as I haven't seen any topics like these when I was searching for them. If this topic isn't allowed, feel free to lock it.
Also, I didn't really know for sure in what category I had to place this topic, so I'm sorry if it's the wrong category. ^^''

Anyway, the title of this topic is pretty simple. I'm interested in which quote or quotes would fit your wolf character(s). Because; everyone's character has a unique personality and story, so to that belongs a unique quote. You can post any quote with your character that fits him/her. You can even make quotes up yourself (that's even the most appreciated (: ). If you've found a quote online, please add the real author so we can see who once said the quote. c;

So I would like to tell the quote that fits my main character Jeamesero.
It's a quote I made up myself, as I couldn't find any quotes on the internet that represent my wolf character.

''A lie can make the world a better place, the truth can cause horror.''

Why I've made this quote for him is because Jeamesero actually lies about who he really is. This because he doesn't want to cause his friends and family to become upset with him. He feels really broken, but pretends to be happy and naive.

Tell me which quote(s) fit your wolf character(s). ^^
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Re: What quote(s) would fit your wolf character(s)?

Post by BlackWarrior » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Awesome thread.. c:

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Now, I have a couple quotes jotted down, but none describe the character like this one. The book I am currently writing evolves around a character who faces these sort of battles, and the quote goes well in that position. :)

I may share a quote that matches my main wolf character in the future. ^^
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am

I've got another one (made up myself) for my character Shun (Jeamesero's half-brother).

''Behind the terrifying look of his posture is a tiny golden heart filled with love.'' :')

I kinda like it, but I also don't because it was the only sentence I could think of when thinking of Shun.
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 pm

"Don't waste time that I don't have." -Myself
Pretty much my character Terra in a nutshell. I found her saying it more than I ever thought she would, and now it's kind of a joke in the pack she's in. xD
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 am

Haha, that's a nice one.
I think my character Mikazaru and your character could get along very well. c;

Anyway, I've made two quotes for two characters of mine, who I haven't made up myself not too long ago for a story I'm writing at the moment. I had never planned on getting new original characters, but these turned out to be two new ones for my list. xD

For Killian: ''The best thing you can do is throwing around quotes all over the world. Because who doesn't like quotes?''

For his brother Kias: ''Everything in life just has to be challenged once, even the generation after you is worth challening.''
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

cheetwo forever
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cheetwo forever » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm

"Insanity is the new sanity" because cheetwos inner insanity is taking over leaving his last drop of sanity fall threw the cracks of life as a cold blooded murderer as a wolf.
iNsAnIt¥ is just a new version of being sane. ~ corrupted cheetwo ~

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"Until you dug me up into a world full of violence." - Area 11

A perfect quote for Ziggurat (Also known as Meso mesopotamia related name :3 ) because when he met his brother, everything went south in his life.

"No Time To Waste or Fool Around." - You're All Alone

Wonderful quote for Polaris at time, as she thinks in a rush things have to happen Now and Then.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am

"I did not tell half of what I saw, for I knew I would not be believed." - Marco Polo
In roleplay, it suits Koa and her experiences, for she does not often speak of them. By nature, my character Koa is a private individual, but even so will not devulge some of the most important details.

Katemarie123
Pup
Pup

Post by Katemarie123 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Willow-"I will not stop until I know I must do so or until I know I cannot win,as long as I can breath,I will fight"
Shard-"Darkness is my friend in many more ways than one"
Ash-"Sometimes the clouds may cover the moon but I know that as long as the flowers sing,I have hope"
Dandelion-"The past hurts,I am haunted by it,but sometimes that may lead to light"
Stone-"Life may be hard but always remember don't stop pushing now"
Violet-"It was so hard to believe that everything was gone,but I didn't stop"
Fallen-"He said he would care for me,but i never reacted,instead I just told him goodbye and I should of listened to my heart"
ɪ αℳ ∀ ϖ∅ʟƒ

wolfbeat
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfbeat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:58 am

Moonlighthowl: "Only the high can fall; only the low can rise."

That was my first character I used when I started rping. She believed that if she stayed around at a low rank, the highest ranks would fought over, but then, after the wolves ran away, she could be a high rank. (Sorry if that's confusing, but I hope you get it.)

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:50 am

wolfbeat wrote:Moonlighthowl: "Only the high can fall; only the low can rise."

That was my first character I used when I started rping. She believed that if she stayed around at a low rank, the highest ranks would fought over, but then, after the wolves ran away, she could be a high rank. (Sorry if that's confusing, but I hope you get it.)
Haha, I get what you mean. I alread understand by looking at the quote. c;

Okay so here's Mikazaru's quote. He's actually my persona, but I use him as my fursona as well on a roleplay site so...
''Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.''
~ Albert Camus

And he is my actual persona, so actually this quote fits me as well. xD
Now that I read it, it looks quite funny...
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Do roleplay wolves count? And quotes from songs and books? (No I do not rp ALL of these characters ALL the time when I rp. That would be too much... :? )

If so:

Starling (a.k.a Star) - "I don't believe men are born to be killers." ~ The song World so Cold by 12 Stones.

Space - "If you can't catch a wave then you're never gonna ride it." ~ The song You Can't Take Me from Spirit:
Stallion of the Cimarron.

Sparks - "My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend has stopped running today." ~ Hazel from Watership Down

Lily - "Go forth we must or turn to dust." ~ Abban from Wolves of the Beyond: Star Wolf

Bark - "Upset? I'm not upset. You have no idea how much pain I'm in. It's like being cut open every day, bleeding onto the stones. I can't believe you all failed to see the blood..." ~ Ashfur from Warriors: Power of Three: Sunrise (I might have gotten the quote a little wrong..)

Midday - "Wolves are of two clans, one large, one small, and to each, a task is given. Both take sacred vows: Smallwolves watch; Greatwolves sever, guard all that is wild." ~Hzralzu (or was it Tlitoo?) from Secrets of the Wolves

Nightly - "It only has to make sense to the artist." ~Some random YouTuber I forgot the screenname of...

Wit - "Curse the reaper cowled in black; he's laughing at your failing! Pull that oar until it cracks- we're bound for better sailing!" ~The song The Greyhound by Heather Dale

Snarl - "When must I come again? For you should never want for a fox to chase all over the glen..." ~The song Black Fox by Heather Dale

cutegamer
Pup
Pup

Post by cutegamer » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Erean- "I will take you somewhere safe, where you will never see that cursed face again, my dear daughter."- Off of the book I am currently writing...
Doctor Who:
The Doctor: Right then, follow me.
Rickston Slade: Hang on a minute. Who put you in charge, and who the heck are you anyway?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
Rickston Slade: No.
The Doctor: In that case, allons-y.

-----------------more doctor who from the same episode------------------

Robot Angel: Information: You are all going to die.
---------------
Astrid: You're looking good for 903.
The Doctor: You should see me in the mornings.
Astrid: Okay.

------------------
The Doctor: What's your first name?
Midshipman Frame: Alonso
The Doctor: [in disbelief] You're kidding me!
Midshipman Frame: What?
The Doctor: That's something else I've always wanted to say! Allons-y Alonso!

-edited to be appropriate for WQ!
I'm The Doctor, I'm a Time Lord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey, in the constellation Kasterborous, I'm 9 hundred and 3 years old, and I'm the man whose going to save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below.

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Ahhh interesting topic, Jeames. I do have many characters, some of them do not have a quote for them (yet) but, I will post the ones that I have found that fits 'em perfectly :3

My favorite character; Katlego. I came up with her and her personal ways and thus a few quotes that go along with her.

"I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of the scenery- air, mountains, trees and wildlife. This is what it is to be happy"
-
"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone."

Another character of mine, her name is Nereza. Her meaning is "Darkness". Dependent only on her own, with her own weary self and a quiet canid that has the loudest mind. Her quote as follows:

"Let me tell you something, hope is a bad thing"

My third and favorite character, Leotie. A calm and gentle breed, very mellow and I believe this quote suits her.

"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset".
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog