Favorite Wolf Webcomic

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Re: Favorite Wolf Webcomic

Post by duskypack » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Dorken wrote:Aside from Wurr, I can't really say I have many favorite wolf comics. Most just sorta blur together for me.

There's this really neat mini-comic on dA made by Droemar which I really like, though. It's called "Canis," and it's a deconstruction on most amateur wolf comics. It's worth a look for both the comic itself and the artist's commentary, but it's slightly graphic.

I love Droemar's writing tips, I'll be sure to check out her comic!
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

DaniBeez

Post by DaniBeez » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Let's revive this thread a bit.

Anyone else following the WolfDog reboot by Rae-J on DA? It's 9 pages in as of today. So far I am lost, to be honest :S. The characters look too similar and I am not sure what is going on. I enjoy the art though!
DaniBeez
___Community member since 2010
___Avatar by Sambhur

Writers Block
Name: Mika, Lynx

Post by Writers Block » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:25 am

Admittedly I haven't read it in years, but Wolf's Rain: Next Generation was a favorite of mine back in the day. I took a peak at it now for the first time in ages and it's amazing to see how far her art has come since the start of the comic! I remember it being really engaging and a fun read. It's based in the Wolf's Rain universe, but I imagine that it would probably be pretty readable to people who haven't seen that series?
we are not history yet.
we are happening now.
how miraculous is that?
avvie©mute
quote©wtnv

DaniBeez

Post by DaniBeez » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Oh true, I remember that one! I used to read it in high school. Natsume produced an impressive volume of pages even then. I enjoyed the pencil work and her drawing style. I had no idea is was still going though!
DaniBeez
___Community member since 2010
___Avatar by Sambhur