Wolf Animation Series

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Nausah
Pup
Pup

Wolf Animation Series

Post by Nausah » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 am

[To any moderator/admin, sorry if this in the wrong forum or if I am not aloud to post this :? ]

Hello there fellow wolfequesters,
I am currently in the process of creating an animation series [wolf related] on youtube. The first episode has been finished and this is I guess where I need the help of the community of wolf lovers!

About The Series
The series is called The Last Guardian and is based around wolves. It's a non-fictional story that takes place very far back in time. An evil wolf named Croton attempted to destroy all guardians on the earth so he could gain their powers and then reach the heavens. However 3 of the last guardians formed together and destroyed Croton as well as destroying themselves. Their powers went into a pup nearby however the pup disappeared and was thought never to be seen again. One day, a young pup runs into a large male wolf [The guardian] and the pups mother suddenly bursts out of nowhere to protect her, only to find she has run into the presence of a guardian. After some convincing, the guardian agrees to embark on a long journey in order to find his spirit brother and then destroy Croton's son, Eli, who is half guardian and trying to for fill what his father failed to do.

The Animation, Artist etc.
The animation is for a school project that is due close to the end of term. However, because it is a series, it will take a long time to put together [hence why I post this now]. I have always wanted to do a full length series, but never had the courage to until some friends at school urged me to do so. The programs used for the animation are Pencil[which is a free program] and iMovie 09' to edit it all together. However, I may be able to use another editing program if I get the chance to.

Where Can I Find The Series?
The series can be found on my youtube channel LonelyAbis there is a link at the bottom of this if you want to check it out.

Do You Need Voice Actors?
I actually URGENTLY need some voice actors. I know the due date for the assignment is supposed to be in a couple of months, but there is a lot of work that I need to do for it like conclusions and 300+ word essay on how it all went etc. I currently have a casting call video open to the public where you can send in a video response of your audition. [If you are going to audition, please watch all of the video]. There are actually quite a few roles open, in fact there are 13 characters at the moment that need voices. I am playing 2 characters however, I may just play one.

When Will The Series Be Out?
The first episode for the series won't be out for a little bit until I can find some voice actors. One episode will be posted each week or ever second week. [So after the first episode goes up, the second will come out the same time, one week or two weeks later] There are a total of 10 episodes and one episode is split in half... so really there are 11.

Can I Help You Animate It?
As much as I would love and wish for others to help, I have to answer no. The assignment is a Personal Challenge, and we are NOT allowed to get others to help us with it. The only people who are allowed to really 'help' with the series, are those who are voice acting as they are not helping me draw characters and scenes etc. They are playing the role of a character and nothing else. Really; this series is just myself doing all the work. So even though all the stress and late nights of working on it, I can only do so by myself.

Other Questions
If you have any other questions you would like to ask about the series, how to audition for the series, about the characters or anything else, feel free to post a comment below! I'd be happy to answer!

My Youtube Channel > This is where you can find the series, casting call etc.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LonelyAbis?feature=mhee
Av/Lupin S DeCanis

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: Wolf Animation Series

Post by valkea » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 am

Moved to Wolf Multimedia.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 pm

• Best of luck with this project JeansHowl, I hope some Community members will reach out to you! Technology lets us come together and do nice projects like this.

Nausah
Pup
Pup

Post by Nausah » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks Tonbei! Technology is a wonderful thing at times, haha. :mrgreen:
Av/Lupin S DeCanis

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

If I was more technologically advanced, perhaps I'd lend a hand.. buuut since that's not entirely feasible, I can still wish you the best of luck with the project. ^^ It's another great idea, and I hope it goes far! :)
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Nausah
Pup
Pup

Post by Nausah » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 am

Thank you very much BlackWarrior! Really appreciate it. :mrgreen:
Av/Lupin S DeCanis

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Don't you mean fictional? Non-fiction is real events.

This looks cool, would enjoy seeing it.

-Dusk
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Oh, this is really exciting! I will sure watch it! ^^
Good luck on getting voice actors, I'm sure your animation series will turn out great!
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187