Cow Of The Wild

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
FireWolf5

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by FireWolf5 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

I decided to look this up on YouTube because of this topic, and I ended up watching all of them within a matter of two days :P . It's pretty good; I can't wait for the next episode :3

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

FireWolf5 wrote:I decided to look this up on YouTube because of this topic, and I ended up watching all of them within a matter of two days :P . It's pretty good; I can't wait for the next episode :3
Her tablet broke, and Tribbs has not got as much time on her hands as she used to, and she has flash now. We are going to have to wait a LONG time... =/
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

ArrowWolf005
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ArrowWolf005 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 am

I saw it a while ago. It was cute, a bit unrealistic and weird to me, though. I think my favorite character would have to be Rocky, that annoying little bird? Gosh, he's annoying. Love him. How many episodes are there so far? I think I saw up to twenty or twenty-one...
Arrow
Hunting with the pack for 2 years
Rumors
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=71954
Definition
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=72174

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 pm

ArrowWolf005 wrote:I saw it a while ago. It was cute, a bit unrealistic and weird to me, though. I think my favorite character would have to be Rocky, that annoying little bird? Gosh, he's annoying. Love him. How many episodes are there so far? I think I saw up to twenty or twenty-one...
Twenty-Three episodes so far (or part 1 of Twenty Three), and there will be 30 all together, and maybe an epilogue or something.
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm

I personally like this show, I keep watching every episode. though I kinda want a new episode, I do unerstand Tribble does has her own life so I accept that so I shall wait.

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am

I haven't really checked out the series anymore. I can't even remember at what episode I stopped watching. I really should check it out again.
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187