Spirit of the wolf

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
KaiZyaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Spirit of the wolf

Post by KaiZyaku » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm

This is a very interesting book although it has over all 200 picture page's but lots of info of wolves and their natural behavior and such.

I'm currently reading it right now, Drew some pictures out of it on sketch (Free-handed)
Much wolves such majesty so awe

moonlight_tiger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: I am watching you O.O, i know you are looking at this. Why are you looking at this?

Re: Spirit of the wolf

Post by moonlight_tiger » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:09 am

wow. I havn't heard of this book but it sounds interesting. It is great to know you are very interested in wolf. by chance would there be anyway you could put the URL's of your pictures on the forum i would love to see them.
{::}