Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Meara

Re: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Post by Meara » Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm

I actually really didn't enjoy this book. A couple of my female friends insisted it was great. They said it wasn't a girl book at all. It was. I read about 110 pages before I absolutely had to quit. I found the plot itself to be lacking, though I cant really say what.

treefrogbc
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by treefrogbc » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 pm

This is my top favouite book of all time! I have read it 3 times already. I hope the movie will be good :D
Have you guys listened to summer girl? (It's the song that Sam sings to Grace's mother before Grace was attacked by Shelby in Linger) You can find that song here:
♥ Love wasn't forged by circumstance or changed by sorrow. It simply was. Fierce and free as the wolf within me.♥
-Calla

WolfLuver111
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WolfLuver111 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 pm

I love the whole series, but I thought Shiver was the best! :D
DA: https://www.deviantart.com/yincious
Avvie By--

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

It's been an extended period of time since I last read this series.. a bit unrealistic if you're looking for realism.. but a really awesome book and story overall. I may have to reread them at some point, because I've reached that limit where what happened is a bit foggy. ^^' Im sure I'll get glued to them once more if that's the case!
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )