Wolf Books you are Writing

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
snowywolf101
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Wolf Books you are Writing

Post by snowywolf101 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

❆Snowy's Story 2 chapters❆ Chapter 3 is on hold

as written above, chapter three is on hold because I am busy with school and writing this book is an extreme challenge to me, hope you like it!

its about a Wolf named snowy going all the way through the life of leaving pack to having one with mystery and action added to it... here is the link---->

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52860

My story is listed like this

1.) Characters
2.) Chapter one
3.) Chapter two
4.) Info about chapter three
5.) Edits

Hope you enjoy!!! ❆Snowy's Story❆
-~*`*~-
I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated
Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.
-~*`*~-
Avvie/Siggie: Me

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

OK, now I am truly in the process of writing something^^! Its called Season Spring, or SS. I can't give too much away at the moment, as I only have I have chapter one down in UW and chapter two in rough. But in my head the plot is much farther on, and I plan for the story to be a big one.

The story centers around a pack of wolves living in a flat valley plain surrounded by a vast mountain range. A young, five week old pup named Taul sneaks out of the den and comes across a strange yet same age pup named Kio. Who is Kio and why is she in Taul's familys' territory?

The adults have detected traces of the tresspaser, and its only a matter of time before Kio -and Taul- are found. What will happen to Taul and his new friend? Go read Season Spring to find out! I can't put a link for fear of being claimed to advertise my topic...

Arctic-Flame58
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Arctic-Flame58 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 am

I'm in the process of writing two books. One book I won't be able to post on wolfquest for a variety of reasons and the second one I'm writing just for Wolfquest :mrgreen: The second one is called ~The Unbreakable Promise~
Last edited by Arctic-Flame58 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Regret is just a sorry excuse not to forget."

sarrepta1
Pup
Pup

Post by sarrepta1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:54 am

I'm writing two stories and getting ideas for a third. The first two I want published, the third well, I want to get it out just for WolfQuest.

The first story, well I didn't get much research done on wolves before I started writing it, is called Hector. For all I know, after doing millions of hours of research, I realized that some of the things happening in the story is fictional. That's not all; the main character is a dog. Here is what the story's about: After a tragic cougar attack that killed his owner, Hector, a young husky, is fighting for survival in an abandoned forest park called the Raccoon Forest. All he has left is his torn off red collar and his owner's coat. But one day, while alone by the riverside, Hector meets a male wolf named Zynelf. Hector is offered to meet Zynelf's pack, but when he does, he gets one of the biggest surprises ever; the pack mistakes him as a weak and helpless lone wolf who needs help, so they let him join. After a while of training, Hector discovers that there are many dangers in this forest; wildfires, dangerous predators, more wolf packs, hunters, a horrifying hawk and a wise eagle, and the deadliest lone wolves he has ever met. (I got the idea after one day at a fair where two girls saw husky puppies and said "They look like wolves.")

The second one I had to ask the WolfQuest team about, but I wasn't so happy when I got the results. I emailed them asking if I could write a book about one of my WolfQuest wolves. Unfortunately, I got another one of those emails saying "we can't afford to answer questions individually". So I'm still uneasy about this story; but it's called The Bronze Wolf. Here is what it's about: It takes place in Slough Creek, and two dispersal wolves who became mates, Hunter and Neyonka, are giving birth. All four pups are healthy, but three of them are silver: one is bronze. And even worse, the bronze pup is not only a different color than the others, but despite her health, she is extremely weak, too weak to be a wolf. But she survives. By the time the bronze pup, Syranimi, comes out of the den for the first time, she may not be strong, but she is very smart. Her parents however dislike her and attempt to abandon her, drown her, leave her open prey for predators, but it turns out that Syranimi survived all tragedies. Once she is big enough to hunt, she is the only surviving pup in the pack, but she is chased away from her parents. Now Syranimi has to learn to survive the hazards of the wild in Amethyst Mountain and Slough Creek. (I got this idea after playing Slough Creek with my wolf Hunter. But I didn't try to kill any of my pups and it turns out that little bronze pup Syranimi was the only one that made it to the summer den alive.)

The third story is just for the WolfQuest forums, but it isn't out yet and is still being plotted out. It's a series called "Mist and Dew".
Keep Reaching for Paradise. I liek Mudkipz

Wolfquest Star
Pup
Pup

Post by Wolfquest Star » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 am

My book im writing is called Rika a wolfs story
¸.*¨*`.¸тђє fricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ¸.*¨*`.¸
'It's the eternal dance of Africa'

Dakota, proud Gaunza-Warrior of ASP!
http://www.theafricanstarspack.com

Rain
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rain » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 am

I'm writing a book about wolf-like creatures in my language, Finnish, but they are not really wolves.. The story is unrealistic that way.
"Just say something!"
"Something."

SpiritSilverWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SpiritSilverWolf » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

On top of doing coursework, revision and attempting to look for a job, I'm writing a book about wolves. I'm not sure if that's the correct term to use, but it's close enough so I'll use it anyway.
The main character is Spirit, a young female wolf who runs away from her previous home with her sister, Kicha and the pack's elderly wolf, Bryna, after their pack is attacked by humans and hunting dogs because the leader wolves, Spirit's parents, killed and ate their livestock. That's how the story starts.
As much as I'd love to post bits of it on the forums, I don't think the forum guidlines will allow me to, so I'll just have to share it with the friends and family :) .
It's a slow process and it's all jumbled up at the moment, but I will get there! Once I have, I hope to try and get it published. (It's a long shot, I know, but there's no harm in trying :) ).
Life is Beautiful

burdock
Pup
Pup
Location: dancing randomly while other people stare at me awkwardly

Post by burdock » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:43 am

I've started writing a book here on this website, but at home I'm writing a series of wolf books.
I'm over 200pages into the third book, and just over the middle of the story
(insert signiture here)

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Post by wolfluvr101 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm writing a series of wolf books but i won't be able to post them on here because of the unrealisticness in them. They are about a pack of wolves (each of them written in a different wolf's point of view). I'm just working on the first book now.
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

burdock
Pup
Pup
Location: dancing randomly while other people stare at me awkwardly

Post by burdock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

wolfluvr101 wrote:I'm writing a series of wolf books but i won't be able to post them on here because of the unrealisticness in them. They are about a pack of wolves (each of them written in a different wolf's point of view). I'm just working on the first book now.
I can't post my main series on here either because it is too unrealistic, some of my wolves have powers... that's probably because I came up with the original version when I was a little kid though (a little, little kid) it's evolved into something that's way more complex and mellow drammatic than I could have ever imagined though
(insert signiture here)

shadows talon
Pup
Pup

Post by shadows talon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 am

im writing a story called THE WOLVES im thinking about publishing it :) but im not posting it up here do to the unrealist stuff in it cuz one of the parts is they have a big battle........so yea
.........·.·´¯`·.· ƧĦΔƉѲƜ ·.·´¯`·.·
...ƜѲLҒǪUЄƧƬ'Ƨ ƜѲЯƧƬ MЄMβЄЯ ƧƖNƆЄ 2011
.........·.·´¯`·.· ƧĦΔƉѲƜ ·.·´¯`·.·
·.·´¯`·.·

Avvie.© LupinzPack

siggie by silver

Graytide
Pup
Pup

Post by Graytide » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 am

I love writing! But I'm currently like writing 5 other stories, one is about wolves. And it's not very interesting. I was thinking of changing the whole plot and all the wolves for it to be more unrealistic and more realistic. It's going to be a half-fictional and half-non-fictional. I was thinking of a different plot than most people, like about a wolf that is lied to by her family for her savety, but she finds out when her family dies. The story she was told to as a pup is real, and the Refins-the evil ones in the story, are real. As well as the Giljuns (Gil-huns). In this story, there's a star the two teams are racing to, but they die trying to get to the Valley Of Peace. The main charector, Ghuna, follows the star and makes it. But learns something, The Valley Of Peace is not what she was hoping for. She fights many different animals, meets different animals, and along the way, meets 2 best friends. (I just thought of this as I went so, like seroisly, I thought of it liek right now)
Last edited by Graytide on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.............'....^ : . O N E DIRECTION. : ^
...........'......Let's Go Crazy Crazy Crazy
...........'......Til we see the sun
...........'.....I know we only met
.............'...But let's pretend it's
.............'......LOVE ❤
.............'....^ : . . : ^
.............'...'...........'.Sig © Me

thelostwolf12345
Pup
Pup
Name: Scruff

Post by thelostwolf12345 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 am

i have one but im makeing it with wordpad on my comp im not publishing it bt keeping it untill i can spell right im a bad speller

mines kind of a mix of okami and my wolfs legend in wolfquest its a bit unrealistic seeing its going to have okami in it heres part of the story

on the steep cliffs of Slough creek there lived a pack of wolves two of the wolves are godesses ones okami amaterasu the great godess of the sun and ones called moon the great godess of the moon

it was night and the snow fell heavly on slough creek as the pack leader shadow told everyone to go to the den

shadow was the meanist wolf amaterasu and moon ever saw in there life when ever moon was alone shadow would bully her

"i cant belive that shadow" moon growled. amaterasu could tell moon was angry

"aww dont worry sis we will show him whos boss oneday moon" said amaterasu who was drawin japeness waterpainting in the snow.

then suddenly there was a huge blizzerd.

"WHAO WHAO WAHO!!" shouted moon who nearly got turned into a ice cube

". .... sorry moon i drew blizzerd in my mind again" whisperd amaterasu hopeing only moon could hear

moon looked at five pups that where playing in the snow,as moon smiled it was shot out of her mind when she felt a surg of pain on her neck as she looked behind it was shadow and he looked mad

amaterasu and moon both looked at eatch other

"your in troble again both of you!" shadow giggled evily

" we did not do anything!" amaterasu and moon shouted

shadow got his claws out aiming at amaterasu

then moon jumped at shadow

go ahead mods if you think its REALLY unrealistic i wont care!

EDIT: WOW it's been years since i thought this up and i realized that it doesn't even work for me now! haha, so ye will be discontinued story!
Last edited by thelostwolf12345 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't look back on my previous comments, I was a cringy 12 year old then.

wolfteritory
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfteritory » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello I'm writting a book and my family says it is a very good one hee's some information about it.
Title:The Legend Of The White Wolf

Character(s)-
Main:Snow
Secondary:Lilly,Larka,Palla
Evil Characters:Dark Night,Black mist,and Death

Introducing:Snow is a beautiful white wolf her coat is white like snow and on her face are blue markings,swirls,like no other.She is the chosen onne to stop the dark black wolves but also to creat peace between Dark and Light.Will she stand or will she fall?

So thats a introduction to my story. :D
Hi I am Aurora Empress to the Forbidden Time Pack want to join or have alliance send me a PM.

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

i'm thinking about making a book call pet serects and the first book is about a dog and a pack of wolfs. heres is what jack ( the main dog of the first book) says when he saw the woodland pack.

jack: what the....?

wolf: hi there, why are you on our territory?

jack: our?

wolf: yes, it's ours. you and i are in a family of canines,jack.

jack: who are you? and how did you know my name!?

wolf:i'm grey spirt, leader of the woodland pack. i know every pet's name by the voice of others.

jack: oh ok but your territory ends next to my backyard!?...cool!

gray spirt: i see that you learn our smell and markings but....(signed)

jack: but what?

gray spirt: but....humans....three of them are trying to harm us and trying to turn us in to...pets.

jack: who are those wolfs?

gray spirt: the grey and white one is breeze cloud and her grown pups lighting strike,meadow whisper,hare leap and blue flower.

jack: why is breeze cloud so belly huge?

gray spirt: because she is expecting my pups soon.

i hope you like it! :D