Wolf Books you are Writing

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
RabidLynx

Re: Wolf Books you are Writing

Post by RabidLynx » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm writing a book that I hope to publish, but it's way unrealistic and will never become a story here on Wolfquest.

It's about a wolf named Winter, his sister, Autumn, and their older sister, Soyala. When Soyala was two years old and Autumn and Winter were pups, their pack was attacked by poachers. They were the only survivors, and Soyala took care of the pups. When they were two years old and old enough to hunt, they decided to become a mini pack. They are happy and live a good life, until Winter comes. And this time it's a bad Winter, were there are constant blizzards, freezing temperatures, little food, and even the threat of poachers. The wolves begin the starve, freeze to death, and are always on the run from poachers. And as their hunger grows greater, the wolves slowly begin to break apart.

This story shows that when pushed to the brink of death, people will do anything to survive.

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

pet serects. i am still thinking but here is a part when jack dreams about a pack being attacked from the past.

jack: where am i?

pack leader: run everyone run!

jack: what is wrong?......oh i see!

female wolf: hurry, get meadowpup, icebird!

icebird: i rather die than run like a scaredy mouse!

pack leader: icebird! you're a elder! elders can't fight!

icebird:fine....

jack: oh my dog bones!.....s-s-shadows!

harepup: help! let go of me you...you....fleaball!

jack: grrr....no one hurts that pup! take that and this you mouse-breaths!

harepup: thanks whoever you are!

jack: your welcome.....i better take you back to your parants.

harepup: i can walk on my own.

jack: ok...why am i fading away?

frost: jack? wake up!

jack: i have this stangest dream about saving a pup from the...

frost: shadows.

jack: how did you know?

frost: you were talking in your sleep!

i hope you like it!

FromHereToEternity
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by FromHereToEternity » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm writing a book, but it's not realistic at all. I'm thinking about calling it Wolf's Freedom, cause it's about the Wolf's Rain characters when they get to Paradise. My OC, Aspen, is there too, but the purpose of the book is for Aspen to find her history, because all she knows is that she was kicked out of her pack at a week old. And for the Wolf's Rain peeps to find their true Paradise, because they think where they are isn't it.
Thanks for the memories,
Cuz you're gonna go far, kid.
One night, yeah, one more time,
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em runnin' for their lives.

Music is my world.

TFTM - Fall Out Boy
YGGFK - The Offspring

RabidLynx

Post by RabidLynx » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Brightstar, not trying to be rude or backseat moderate, but this topic isn't for posting your stories. You can post your stories in the User Literature section, however this isn't the place to do it.

Koroda
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Koroda » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

I am writing a long story called DangaAmbera: A Wolf's life Story. Its divided into parts like: Newborn Pup, Pup, Yearling, Adult, Mother, Leader, Elder. Its an educational story that shows what a wolf's life is like and how hard it is. The main character's name is DangaAmbera, which is a name that means Dark Amber in the wolf language in the book. This story takes place in a made-up national park, where land is completely untouched by humans. In fact, the animals in the forest have no idea what a human is. All of the characters so far are: DangaAmbera, her brothers Labartolome (Labart), Cango and Tarnet, Lily, her mom and I forget the Dad's name lol. The story's gonna be LONG, I'm already six or seven pages into it. I hope to publish it one day, but so far, I've got a lot of writing ahead of me, since DangaAmbera is only a newborn pup. So, that's my exciting yet educational story I am working on so far!
I am Koroda,
A coelacanth fish.
While you humans die,
I'll still be here....

Tarbtano
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Tarbtano » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Best of luck my friend

Making a short story. Long story short (no pun intended), a experimental time machine in the year 2089 misfires, tearing a hole in the barrier of time and space. This 'chrono hole' causes a small warp-hole to open in North America 7,000 years ago, connecting it to the Late-Cretaceous. Now, a super-pack of Gray Wolves must content with a threat they never met before..... And it hunts in packs as well.

Species-

Native:
Gray Wolf
American Plains Bison
Grizzly Bear
Puma
Coyote
American Mastodon (only 1)
Jefferson's Ground Sloth

Introduced:
Troodon formosus
Dromeosaurus albertensis
Pentatops horridus
Masiakasaurus knopfleri
"Let me tell you this; Dinosaurs were in no way, shape; or form inferior to your wolves."
-Prof. Reverend Robert T. Bakker

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 pm

I am working on a book at the moment that has come along great. I'm not sure what I'm calling it yet but I do know it will be a very realistic wolf book. It will actually be posted sometime soon in user writings.

I have written another book that is 256 pages long and I hope to get that one published.
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

catcora
Pup
Pup

Post by catcora » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 pm

I wish I could write one, but mine always are about cats, dragons, or hawks. (Cats rule! :D ) I like books about fictional things, because like you said, its as boring as starring at a rock, reading realistic stories. If I come up with a good idea, I'll maybe post it.
I came up with one, yays! (In a span of three minutes too)
You know, the strange thing about death, is when I face it, I never feel more alive -
Blaze, eternity of fire

Lilywolf005
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Watching and laughing as Fred the koala trips you over and over again.

Post by Lilywolf005 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 am

I am currently writing a book called The Ever Winter. It is probably going to be a bit unrealistic, but not as much as some of your books.

Plot:
The Ever Winter is about the life of a young wolf called Ever, and her life up to dispersal hood. There is a rival pack, The Mai Pack, that always intrudes on her pack (The Tala Pack's) territory on one side, on another side is the Human-People starting to illegally cut down her forest and poach her food, and the worst winter the Paw (where the Tala and Mai Packs live) has ever seen in any living wolf's history. I intend to make this somewhat like a series, with the names of the books rotating through the seasons.
ℓιℓy
¸.*¨*`..`*¨*.¸
ωнαт нαvε ι gσт
ιη мy ρσcкεт?
¸.*¨*`..`*¨*.¸
sιg - υηℓυcкy ¹³
Author of:
My Life & A Half
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66159&p=2152921#p2152921
~~~~~

xXSaberXx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xXSaberXx » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 am

I am writing a wolf book. It is more fantasy wolf book, It's where four wolf pups of four different packs come together to defeat an upcoming darkness. The four packs are rival packs, so they learn to work together. It's not completely clear in my head yet, but the book is coming together. So, when you go to the book store next year, try to keep an eye out for a book called: "Untold Tales, darkness rises." eBecause, might, in fact get published!
Saber: Female russet brown wolf who hunts with epicnessXD

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 am

I'm currently trying to get my wolf book published. I finished it yesterday, and I've been looking at book agents.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : fidd/lupe

WolvesAndSpiders
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by WolvesAndSpiders » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm in the process of probably...nine books, but only two of wolves. One is realistic, the other is pretty fantasy, but to some extent.
The realistic one is posted on UW (Wolf's Eye, previously Life of the Wolf: a Tale of Survival), the link's in my sigge if you want to check it out c:
My unrealistic one is called Wolf Shadows: Savior, a planned series. Perhaps if my writing tecnique improves, it may be published...
As you can see I enjoy my share of realism and fantasy.
☽pills don't help, but it sure is funny☾
undercover-mcr-peach.tumblr.com
Icon © LupinzPack

jetstream
Yearling
Yearling

Post by jetstream » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm writing a wolf series that's not too realistic, and it's gonna be really long- like the warriors series! It's not about the warriors series, though, I was just comparing the length to the longest series I could think of... I'm already 3 books into it, but none of them are published. I don't know how to do that- if anyone else knows can you please inform me?
Any way, the first book is titled
The Muzzled Ones It's about three wolves: Jol, Layola, one of their friends that I will not name here or else it'll give away part of the plot, and Shadow, who are going through a legend (the legend of the muzzled ones). The muzzled ones are two wolves with peculair markings on their muzzles. The two muzzled ones also have a power- so does the foe in the story, although he isn't a muzzled one. They have to go a lot, including all of the element (in my first book that would be water, stone, fire, air, ice, and lighting)another element comes in later with a hidden breed of wolves, but that's a secret.
That's the first book of my original series- I'm working on other books for other series. Some are linked to this one in a somewhat complex way. The ones that aren't have non wolf creatures as main characters.
I hope to someday sell a best selling series, but I'm not sure how that'll work out. So right now what I'm really hoping for is a series so popular it'll have OTPs and OCs and stuff made from fans. That would make me happy.
The proud author of:
Night
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=32258

and my newest story:
Echoes of the Past
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=73372

Edme1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Edme1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

I have various stories posted in UW section, but none of those I am planning to publish. I do have one typed out on my computer, however, that I might try to publish sometime. It is very unrealistic, more of an adventure-fantasy genre.
Bustin' makes me feel good~

"Advance or a8scond!"

♋ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

http://blueranyk.deviantart.com/
Av from Homestuck

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Yes, in User Writings i have posted a story called, Endurance is Endless.

It's about Bage, a young wolf leader of a young pack. No moar details for you. You have to read it >:D
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage