Wolf Books you are Writing

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
ViperBrains

Re: Wolf Books you are Writing

Post by ViperBrains » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 am

I've currently began writing a story about wolves, so far I'm quite happy with how it's turning out and I'm hoping I will get it published some day
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

Aaka2013
Pup
Pup

Post by Aaka2013 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 am

I have a few. One is in the process of being published. You can find my books on Wattpad.com
Alpha Female

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Post by 44wolfquest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:06 pm

I was writing a wolf book. I only write in it occasionally, and it is THE most UNREALISTIC wolf book ever. I might try to write a more realistic one. My book is so unrealistic that it has RANKS and so many wolves of unrealistic color. Most of the wolf descriptions are intensely detailed. My pack has more than a breeding pair and their young. My wolves are extremely scarred up, as if they were beaten up by a grizzly bear army! The main character is a RED EYED gray wolf with many black, white, and gray markings. The wolves in the book sleep in a MEGA den and the wolves have specialized ranks like "lead hunter". I even have ALBINO wolves, and like 90% of my adult characters have blue eyes! I might write some more wolf stories later. I am great at writing literate stories and drawing cover art! :wolf: The book is titled " The Storm Within You", it isn't published, and even worse, my title uses second person point of view!
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

-Revan-
Pup
Pup
Name: Revan

Post by -Revan- » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:57 am

I wrote a semi-realistic wolf novel for NaNoWriMo 2017, and though I have yet to publish it, I would like to someday after it undergoes some serious editing. The unrealistic aspect comes from the large, non-familial packs and ranking system, as well as a few other things wolves don't do, but other than that I tried to tie in as much realism as I could (I watched quite a few documentary clips of wolves hunting various prey such as elk and hare aha). It's about 50k words in length, though I hope it might end up a bit longer after editing. It's entirely based on an experience I had roleplaying in a pack here on WQ, though I did have plenty of gaps and plot holes to fill in.

In short, it's a story centered on a wolf who leaves her birth pack to find her own place in the world. She joins a pack in the forest, experiences a lot of hardships there, and questions whether she really found the place she was meant to be... or was simply wrong all along.
╔═══━━━━ ━━━━═══╗
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ʜᴇʟʟᴏ? ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?
'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
╚═══━━━━ ━━━━═══╝

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:18 am

Normally I lose interest or lose the book when I write. :? I should probably put more effort and ENJOY my next book more. I need a better plot and more focus on writing. For some reason I enjoy some unrealistic elements and wolf colors although I understand ranks, laws, and Golden and White Wolves with black paws and brilliant blue eyes don't exist. :P

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm writing a story in User Writings, it's called: .• Blackburn: Beginning to the End •.
it's about a black wolf named Blackburn, the story starts when Blackburn first comes out of the den as a puppy, I tell the story as if Blackburn was telling it himself, until I reach Blackburn present day, then I will tell it in third person, it is unfinished,
Please read this if you like how it sounds and tell me what you think!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:56 am

I’m still writing The Hollow and don’t foresee stopping— I might not pick it up again for a few months, but honestly I think I write better when I step away from something for awhile and sit on ideas. I don’t want it to be rushed.

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:25 pm

I might try to write a wolf book but I need a plot that catches my interest. I have tried and it is painful to write something dull plotted. :(

Timber-Wolf-at-Dusk
Pup
Pup
Name: Arik

Post by Timber-Wolf-at-Dusk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Im currently working on a few ideas for wolf based books but my writing process in slow. I do hope to one day publish these.
I am the call of the wild....
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.