A question about this forum.

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Black Star
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

A question about this forum.

Post by Black Star » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:27 pm

I see we are all talking about different wolf books and such, which I have plenty of for sure, but I actually write stories and I have one about a wolf. I was wondering if I could put a couple chapters up here maybe?? It's as real as I can make it, but they do talk in a way, but I keep it pretty realistic. So if I can I'd love to know b/c I would love feedback on it, and I am thinking about sending it to possibly be published but if not it's cool. Thanks.

Blindseer
Former WQ Moderator

Re: A question about this forum.

Post by Blindseer » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:11 am

I think you can probably put a couple chapters up if it follows the rules of this forum.
icon by Rottenrobbie

Wolfie10
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wolfie10 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:00 am

And if ya put it in User Writings, its should work.
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein

Maybelin
Pup
Pup

Post by Maybelin » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:43 am

Ooh, Put it IN User's Writings... I put all my poems and my storys there and I get awesome feedbacks from Midnight Wolf and Vida ;)
Have you ever wondered how to make chocolate cheese? xD Well I've got the answer >D Just combine Sour cream with Chocolate milk and you'll get chocolate cheese! I think.... >_< Go Chocolate Cheese Woot!

Kieva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kieva » Sat May 10, 2008 2:34 pm

where are the storie s where u can write about elementalwolves?
"Love is like a rose, you must get past the thorns to reach the blossom." ~Kieva
I have changed.

XxXTsukiXxX
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Stuck in the middle ages, sitting on a dragon, and fighting Ed for world domination.

Post by XxXTsukiXxX » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Sorry if this is a dead topic..

But Kievalphawhitewolf, you are not allowed write about elemental wolves, as it is seriously unrealistic....
Proud alpha female of the Autumn Creek...

"The best way to stop failing, is to fail at failing"

Future noodles! The noodles of the future!