The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Series

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.

What Wolf Brother series is your fav

Poll ended at Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:50 am

Wolf Brother
33%
Spirit Walker
No votes
Soul Eater
No votes
Outcast
No votes
What are thease books
No votes
I love them all
67%

Total votes: 6

Blazing.Star
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Wolf Brother Series

Post by Blazing.Star » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:51 am

i love them!!! i cant wait for the 5th one to come out, i think it comes out in septemeber :mrgreen:
Stray~Loner~Mysterious, Complicated.
---> Strays back, guys. <---

"Crying on the inside, smiling on the outisde!.. Dying on the inside, laughing on the outside!!"

\m/^-^\m/ ROCK ON!

Forget Princess .. I wanna be a Werewolf!

Wolfie10
Yearling
Yearling

Re: The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Series

Post by Wolfie10 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 am

Redwolf wrote:This Topic should be changed to "The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Serie" because that's what they are.

Yes.. I'll tell you my Opinions on all of them.

Wolf Brother:

My Favorite one of the series, Written well and One of the Soul Eaters dies. I won't tell you which, lol., Yes I cried at the end, it's a sad ending, but I was glad to hear Wolf came back in the second book, although after that Book I don't think you even see wolf much.

Spirit Walker:

My Least Favorite, Mainly because Torak is taken from the Open forest and taken to sea, without Wolf and Renn. The Mage bit surprised me as I didn't know he was a Soul eater.

Soul Eater:

I liked this one, although it is very cruel how they treat Wolf and it upset me quite a bit, reminded me of the Ariel shooting on wolves in Alaska. Anyway, it was cleverly planned out and was fun to read.

Outcast:

Another Interesting concept to the story, Torak meets his clan only to be declared Clanless, Making him Outcast for having the soul Eater mark on his chest and forcing him on the run, He get's ill and starts forgetting everything, It was an Interesting Read.

Oath Breaker:

Released September '08

Ghost Hunter:

Released September '09
I have been getting quite comfused with the book at times.

Oath Breaker, i will look for that!
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein

Wolfie10
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wolfie10 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 am

I CANT BELIVE IT.
They ending the book with Gost Hunter.
I just finished Oath Breaker, I LOVE IT.
IT was so incredible and amazing and all that. I almost cried when wolf came back, it was so flipping awesome.
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein

King claw

Post by King claw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 am

i have read all of the books in the series! it is really great! i was about to make a topic of this! the 1st one is sad, though, that wolf goes. :cry: