Black Blood Alliance

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
DX2Texas
Pup
Pup

Black Blood Alliance

Post by DX2Texas » Mon May 18, 2009 9:35 am

Who like the Black Blood Alliance

i like Blood spill :mrgreen: blood spill is AWESOME
Last edited by DX2Texas on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
am leader
I AM AWESOME

aidenwolfe
Pup
Pup

Re: Black Blood Alliance

Post by aidenwolfe » Mon May 18, 2009 2:27 pm

i love it all x3 i to have a liking for bloodspill but when i first saw her i thought she was a male wolf lol oh well :roll:
What do you do when she looks to you with trust in her eyes, and all you feel is the Wolf burning inside?

The amazing avvy/icon is part of a badge made for me by my amazing friend on DA - NinjaHobbit09

DX2Texas
Pup
Pup

Post by DX2Texas » Mon May 18, 2009 2:31 pm

did you know there making a game
Last edited by DX2Texas on Mon May 18, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
am leader
I AM AWESOME

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Post by pawnee » Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 pm

please no one liners. thanks.

I like the artwork though the plot is slightly cliche...and the wolves don't really look like dire wolves. I read the comic online but I find comic artists take forever to post anything (lol that would be me....)

I like Bloodspill too. I find Swiftkill is kind of a flat character but maybe because she's more of the quite type. I Love the backgrounds though....their so pretty! I wish I could colour digital like the artist...
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

charyasha
Yearling
Yearling

Post by charyasha » Mon May 18, 2009 6:02 pm

i like it but i cant understand how people can make videos about it already, i mean come on, theres only like 1 1/2 issues. or is there more?
One does not care to acknowledge one's mistakes of youth.

aidenwolfe
Pup
Pup

Post by aidenwolfe » Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

charyasha wrote:i like it but i cant understand how people can make videos about it already, i mean come on, theres only like 1 1/2 issues. or is there more?
besides the issue with the black bloods against the other pack cuz swiftkill hurt the pup yea theres an issue two that starts with the blackbloods pack
What do you do when she looks to you with trust in her eyes, and all you feel is the Wolf burning inside?

The amazing avvy/icon is part of a badge made for me by my amazing friend on DA - NinjaHobbit09

SolitaryPride
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by SolitaryPride » Mon May 18, 2009 8:41 pm

i like black blood alliance to, but i dont know the whole story, is there like a web-site where i can read the newest things about it. i was in to it for like a mouth, i watched all the videos on youtube, but none of them really told me what was going on.

and i like swiftkill, shes pretty, and sweet when she wants to be, before she got kicked out of the anaria pack. and i hate Rapier, she is evil.
------------__/\
-------__/------\
------\___------\
---------- /------\
---------/--------\
---------\--------/
----------/-------\
------/\-/---------\
-----/--\'\__--__/
-----\______/
~Matue
African Stars Pack
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

Originally: Dacoda
Avvie: Koa

aidenwolfe
Pup
Pup

Post by aidenwolfe » Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 am

Dacoda96 wrote:i like black blood alliance to, but i dont know the whole story, is there like a web-site where i can read the newest things about it. i was in to it for like a mouth, i watched all the videos on youtube, but none of them really told me what was going on.

and i like swiftkill, shes pretty, and sweet when she wants to be, before she got kicked out of the anaria pack. and i hate Rapier, she is evil.

I read them from the artists deviant page you can go to deviantart.com then in the search box type in bloodspill then click on her pic and the artist and theres the comics of all she has so far

Blindseer
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Blindseer » Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 pm

I have never read it.
I would try the gme, but I have no idea if there is a website for that or if it is even in alpha testing yet.
icon by Rottenrobbie

DX2Texas
Pup
Pup

Post by DX2Texas » Tue May 19, 2009 3:05 pm

http://www.Black blood alliance.come
Last edited by DX2Texas on Tue May 19, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
am leader
I AM AWESOME

Blindseer
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Blindseer » Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 pm

DX2Texas wrote:www.Black Blood Alliance.come
I said for the game, not the comic. and you spelled that incorrectly.
icon by Rottenrobbie

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Tue May 19, 2009 4:53 pm

It's cliche as heck. Evil sabertooths at war with wolves? Or better yet, the "dire" wolves who were betrayed by an evil (and red eyed, cause all bad guys have red eyes) wolf, so then they were exiled. It's incredibly unoriginal. It's as if they're going through the book of cliches or something. The dialog is annoying too, how they all talk so proper; the writer has no sense of colloquialism or speech variation.

And this nonsense with the dire wolves? No. Those are not dire wolves. They are nothing close to dire wolves. She should have just made up a new mythical species because that was ridiculous. She wrote the dire wolves as if they were just a genetic variation of the wolf; they're nowhere close. They're entirely different genus and species, they could never interbreed. They did not tolerate each other. Dire Wolves weren't as superman-esque as she described them. They were longer and a bit taller, and much heavier; they were fatter and sluggish versions of gray wolves. They were very slow, and that's why they died out. They couldn't hunt faster game, they were believed to be scavengers, not a proud-race of ultra wolves. In the story, she says they're ultra strong and ultra fast, when they were rather slow and a bulky. Plus, they did not have freakish markings.

I don't know why people give wolf character freakish markings. If you like something, don't change how it is.

Really, I don't understand why everyone loves it. They see canine-like-things and weird angles and freak. Just because it has "wolves" in it, does not make it good. It has little, if any, literary merit. The writer has no sense of plot or creativity or originality.

Although the backgrounds are pretty. The end. And Kayfedewa doesn't do the backgrounds; that goes to the very talented and very under appreciated Esda.

I hate Black Blood Alliance. And, I hate how it caused a surge in identical and just as ridiculous other wolf comic-copies.

aidenwolfe
Pup
Pup

Post by aidenwolfe » Tue May 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Songdog wrote:It's cliche as heck. Evil sabertooths at war with wolves? Or better yet, the "dire" wolves who were betrayed by an evil (and red eyed, cause all bad guys have red eyes) wolf, so then they were exiled. It's incredibly unoriginal. It's as if they're going through the book of cliches or something. The dialog is annoying too, how they all talk so proper; the writer has no sense of colloquialism or speech variation.

And this nonsense with the dire wolves? No. Those are not dire wolves. They are nothing close to dire wolves. She should have just made up a new mythical species because that was ridiculous. She wrote the dire wolves as if they were just a genetic variation of the wolf; they're nowhere close. They're entirely different genus and species, they could never interbreed. They did not tolerate each other. Dire Wolves weren't as superman-esque as she described them. They were longer and a bit taller, and much heavier; they were fatter and sluggish versions of gray wolves. They were very slow, and that's why they died out. They couldn't hunt faster game, they were believed to be scavengers, not a proud-race of ultra wolves. In the story, she says they're ultra strong and ultra fast, when they were rather slow and a bulky. Plus, they did not have freakish markings.

I don't know why people give wolf character freakish markings. If you like something, don't change how it is.

Really, I don't understand why everyone loves it. They see canine-like-things and weird angles and freak. Just because it has "wolves" in it, does not make it good. It has little, if any, literary merit. The writer has no sense of plot or creativity or originality.

Although the backgrounds are pretty. The end. And Kayfedewa doesn't do the backgrounds; that goes to the very talented and very under appreciated Esda.

I hate Black Blood Alliance. And, I hate how it caused a surge in identical and just as ridiculous other wolf comic-copies.

Well hey no offense but hello? this could be the artists creative way of making the dire wolves obviously we wouldn't read it if it was all plain and freakin grey (no offense people) and any how as much as we or some of us like it some don't truly take the time to check out the people to say hey your backgrounds and stuff where really neat and if the dire wolves were meant to be dire they would be no fun not being able to run fast?? there is no cool to the story then not many are so observant to find it cliche I'm not trying to be rude but hey this is what I always thought and always see when I look bleh

Griffinsong
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Griffinsong » Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

I like the series quite a lot. While I agree that the plot is a little cliched, I like the artist's style and the characters are something familiar. Plus, I draw in somewhat that graphic style, and it helps me slightly.
aidenwolfe wrote:I read them from the artists deviant page you can go to deviantart.com then in the search box type in bloodspill then click on her pic and the artist and theres the comics of all she has so far
Or just go directly to http://kayfedewa.deviantart.com.

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 pm

aidenwolfe: Please don't insult my opinion, as I am entitled to state mine just as anyone else. You don't have to agree with it, you just have to be polite.

I actually dislike the style; she overuses a lot of weird angles that just make it confusing in the long run. Bunch of angles and trippy perspectives. Plus, the overall style is cartoony, which isn't as much of an issue as the weird angle thing.

I don't know. If I want to weird a story about wolves, I'll find one another wolves. Not about colorful dog-things waging war against evil-red-eyed villains and evil sabertoothed tigers. Also, they seem to have developed martial arts. Yeah. That makes just as much sense as anything else I suppose.

Also, I like characters who have weaknesses and aren't invincible. Because invincible characters are boring and express no realistic qualities. And that's what her dire wolves are, practically invincible. They are super fast and super strong. And can go crazy and kill anyone. I don't consider that a true physical "weakness"> The dire wolves being slow would have given them some realism. Or maybe they could have had a lung disease or were prone to cancer. But that's not how it is.