Black Blood Alliance

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
AshWolf Forever
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Black Blood Alliance

Post by AshWolf Forever » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:55 pm

The way they had it laid out in looked like it. My mistake. That's why I said check the site. I'm not a BBA expert. Does anyone know where she gets her refences? I kind of like the style of the wolves, even if some of the colors are bright for some of them.

Another question: I thought ALL the wolves were dire wolves, not just the Blackbloods? Maybe I read it wrong. Thank you.

AshWolf
"The Windwater Pack" thread is dead. Any info on further installments/developments will be on my website, which has a link on my profile.

That said, gonna try and be more active, if I can figure out how to get back in the swing of things.
Avatar by StanHoneyThief on deviantART

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am

All the black bloods are direwolves.

I love the style, I want to draw wolves just like that. Also, I didn't know Bloodspill's mate is Blade!

Hunter_Wolf123

Post by Hunter_Wolf123 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm

hmmm I never new that either!

Lewma
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lewma » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:09 pm

I have heard of BBA, and I think Swiftskill and Bloodspill are my favourites there ^^
And I think Nightrun is beautiful<3 ^^
Sera is my nickname! AND I AM NORWEGIAN! :D:3

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 pm

And Rapier is Blade's mother.... I hate Rapier.

Lewma
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lewma » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 am

I think she looks beautiful, but yes! I don't like her!
Sera is my nickname! AND I AM NORWEGIAN! :D:3

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 am

Dacoda wrote:i like black blood alliance to, but i dont know the whole story, is there like a web-site where i can read the newest things about it. i was in to it for like a mouth, i watched all the videos on youtube, but none of them really told me what was going on.

and i like swiftkill, shes pretty, and sweet when she wants to be, before she got kicked out of the anaria pack. and i hate Rapier, she is evil.
Yes their official website is http://theblackbloodalliance.com/ and right now they have not updated the comic or anything in more than two months anyway they may have new posts on the BBA forums though I'll go check right now in fact
(HUGE Swiftkill fan)

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 am

Blindseer wrote:
DX2Texas wrote:www.Black Blood Alliance.come
I said for the game, not the comic. and you spelled that incorrectly.
the game is not out yet and both are going to be on http://theblackbloodalliance.com/ they've only just started the game the map demo and character creation of the game are availble on OneTrickWolf's Deviant Art Account

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:35 am

They also said they are making an animated series too.

SieraWolf121- People who dontated to the game get to play an early version of the game.

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Yogi wrote:
SieraWolf121- People who dontated to the game get to play an early version of the game.
Acutally they emailed all the donaters (Including me I donated) that they could not get out the early playable version due to the fact they did not have the servers for it yet

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am

That was suppossed to happen. It said they have a early playable version out by the end of last year but they are probaly having a delay.

DX2Texas
Pup
Pup

Post by DX2Texas » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

Is Blade evil? some one pleas tell me i don't know?
am leader
I AM AWESOME

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 am

DX2Texas wrote:Is Blade evil? some one pleas tell me i don't know?
I think he's acutally somehow part of Inaria but I'm not sure he could also just be a rouge maybe ask around the BBA forums?

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Blade is Bloodspill's mate and Rapier's son. But blade is very close to his mother, and often hunt together. I don't really think Blade is good or evil, I don't know. But I think her no longer likes Bloodspill.

Kay's note:
Blade was his mother's "chosen one" out of the litter, and he is sure always remind his siblings Claymore (male) and Scythe (female) of that and of his dominance. Like reicher is to Blood, Blade is very close to his mother. The two often hunt together, much to the distaste of the other two, who are left out of the picture. Neither of them like or respect him. They snicker about him behind his back, and plot to rid themselves of him someday, and then their mother will give -them- attention. Scimitar gives all of them equal attention, which is very little. The attention-starved brood might become part of the undoing of Alteron, because there's so much internal disruption.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:30 am

I only like the artwork (mainly the backgrounds) of BBA. The lineart is okay, but I am not a fan of the fancy coloring. The story itself is cliché in my opinion, and very jumpy. I can see why it has so many fans, though.