Black Blood Alliance

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
RikitheWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Black Blood Alliance

Post by RikitheWolf » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 pm

I found Black Blood Alliance an interesting story, although the plot seemed a little silly. First of all wolves are not red, yellow, green or any of those other insane colors. The color design for the characters wasn't the best. I've never seen a yellow wolf with blue under its eyes, or a blood red female wolf with spiky hair and a collor.
And, please we all get it! Every wolf story is about battle and war! Why does it always have to be so bloody and violent? Beisdes, the idea of wolves having green, red, blue and all of those other ideas are nonsense. If you want to make a wolf story or comic, make it freakin realistic! And what is up with those names???? :? oh and by the way the person who made Black Blood Alliance doesn't really know about wolves as much as people think.
She just decided to make a comic about colorful wolves with stupid names and didn't do research about it at all. Alpha is an outdated term that was used in the story several times, and Dire wolves don't looke like that. And according to a moderator, wolves don't get banished or exiled from packs.
Black Blood Alliance is interesting and has quite good drawings but other than that I think its kinda silly. :?
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 am

RikitheWolf wrote:I found Black Blood Alliance an interesting story, although the plot seemed a little silly. First of all wolves are not red, yellow, green or any of those other insane colors. The color design for the characters wasn't the best. I've never seen a yellow wolf with blue under its eyes, or a blood red female wolf with spiky hair and a collor.
And, please we all get it! Every wolf story is about battle and war! Why does it always have to be so bloody and violent? Beisdes, the idea of wolves having green, red, blue and all of those other ideas are nonsense. If you want to make a wolf story or comic, make it freakin realistic! And what is up with those names???? :? oh and by the way the person who made Black Blood Alliance doesn't really know about wolves as much as people think.
She just decided to make a comic about colorful wolves with stupid names and didn't do research about it at all. Alpha is an outdated term that was used in the story several times, and Dire wolves don't looke like that. And according to a moderator, wolves don't get banished or exiled from packs.
Black Blood Alliance is interesting and has quite good drawings but other than that I think its kinda silly. :?
hmm... :(
well i like the comic :)

~Jeames~
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

RikitheWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by RikitheWolf » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 pm

:D I'm not saying that I hate it I'm just saying that its a little confusing and weird but other than that the drawings are really nice :mrgreen:
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY
Knock Knock Knock
PENNY

Jessy96
Pup
Pup

Post by Jessy96 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 pm

I LOVE the comic! x3
Especially Bloodspill, in the one comic after she attacked the Alpha female to rescue her sister Swiftkill :D
But the poor puppys...Imek was so nice...I hope Rieper gets what he deserves! >:(

Are there only 2 parts of the comics? And is there really a game? :mrgreen:
Learn more about humans, cause they change.
Those who call you a friend today, will blaspheme you tomorrow.
Trust must be earned, not sold. :)

Tessy
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tessy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 am

I love BBA.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

Tessy wrote:I love BBA.
You know Tessy, it would be great if you could add more onto your post, as it'll be able to contribute to the discussion more, which would be good, ok? Thanks!
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 am

lol, thats kind off deep, i think xD
anyway, i wished a new page got posted... :(
i cant wait for what happens next!

~Jeames~
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

RikkuHajime
Pup
Pup

Post by RikkuHajime » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 am

I love that comic, I have many favorite characters it's hard to pick just one. 8)
What we see depends mainly on what we look for.

Jessy96
Pup
Pup

Post by Jessy96 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

I love the comic!
BTW are there more then only these 2 chapters on deviantart?
And where is the game? I would really buy it. It´s awesome, but the other pack in the wasteland is really confusing me...
Looks like the artist stopped painting or what?
Hm... :|
Learn more about humans, cause they change.
Those who call you a friend today, will blaspheme you tomorrow.
Trust must be earned, not sold. :)

SahmIam
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SahmIam » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 am

I enjoy it as a comic, as most comics I do, though every few frames I can usally find a sloppy mistake in the character inking. I enjoy E. Siegel's background ellements. Though when I was young, I was BBA crazy. :roll:

-RrX
I do not wish to be the prince, I wish to be the dragon
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company

SahmIam
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SahmIam » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am

Jeames wrote:
lol, thats kind off deep, i think xD
anyway, i wished a new page got posted... :(
i cant wait for what happens next!

~Jeames~
They are remaking it, re-scripting the story, and the BG artist is taking it over.

Ikyote

Post by Ikyote » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 am

I'd have to say that, Kay did an excellent job with most parts of the story line. But now that her art and comic has became more popular, I see many artist around deviantART making comics very similar to hers. I do know that Kay cannot copyright an idea but seriously we need some originality here, I think more then haft the wolf comics on there are based on wars.

Another issue that many other artist like using poses like Kay uses in her comic, sometimes the artist do not notice it looks like "Kay's artwork". Truth be told she can't copyright a pose either, I just think that artist now a day lack originality in story plots and most art styles these days. I notice that many artist that are fans of these types of comics so call "styles" are very similar to Kay's or even Blueshinewolf.

Eternala
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Eternala » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I personally don't like it . As Songdog said, its so cliche. My comics start out with the ordinary good vs evil cliche, but quickly changes. But seriously, red eyes for the evil guys, as always. The "dire" wolves are like the "magical" wolves. Saber-toothed, red eyed bad guys. Pfft, how unoriginal can you get?

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Sorry if I am offending you Bloodspill fans, but Bloodspill is not nice at all. She killed a pup for fun, and tried to hurt mine. I just don't like her that much.
☆ —(••÷[★ land oғ тнe eleмenтѕ ★]÷••)— ☆
Forest~Delta Female
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69428

✦ ] : • - ғεαяℓεss нεαятs ραcк - • : [ ✦
Silver~Alpha Male
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73481

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:58 am

KatetheWolf11 wrote:Sorry if I am offending you Bloodspill fans, but Bloodspill is not nice at all. She killed a pup for fun, and tried to hurt mine. I just don't like her that much.
huh? what do you mean with that? :?

~Jeames~
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187