Black Blood Alliance

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Re: Black Blood Alliance

Post by Thandi » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

This is a comic? Oh, I thought it was a RP pack of some kind..
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Yup, it's a comic! Although, many have taken influence of one of the packs within the comic (which are known as Black Bloods), which are mistaken for being evil by the other pack which they use to be 'elite guards' for (you'd have to read the comic to fully understand the basic idea, I suppose, hehe). Basically like a good vs. evil type of thing, really - alas people makes roleplays/packs and many others things which relate to that (so in a way, you could say it's both). That's one thing which saddens me D:

Anywhom:
Ikyote wrote:I'd have to say that, Kay did an excellent job with most parts of the story line. But now that her art and comic has became more popular, I see many artist around deviantART making comics very similar to hers. I do know that Kay cannot copyright an idea but seriously we need some originality here, I think more then haft the wolf comics on there are based on wars.
I completely agree, I really love Kay's art in regards to the comic c: It's interesting how there are many other comics which are being made which relate to hers... it's actually quite a shame, really.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Jeames wrote:
KatetheWolf11 wrote:Sorry if I am offending you Bloodspill fans, but Bloodspill is not nice at all. She killed a pup for fun, and tried to hurt mine. I just don't like her that much.
huh? what do you mean with that? :?

~Jeames~
OK, I haven't looked at the Black Blood Alliance thing (whatever it is) but I noticed in the front post that (I forgot who made this topic) said that Bloodspill rocks. I'm just saying I don't like her that much. She is a friend, but I have seen her do.... some... bad things...
☆ —(••÷[★ land oғ тнe eleмenтѕ ★]÷••)— ☆
Forest~Delta Female
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69428

✦ ] : • - ғεαяℓεss нεαятs ραcк - • : [ ✦
Silver~Alpha Male
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73481

Fierceclaw

Post by Fierceclaw » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 pm

What is the "Black Blood alliance"?
-Fierceclaw

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:07 am

KatetheWolf11 wrote:OK, I haven't looked at the Black Blood Alliance thing (whatever it is) but I noticed in the front post that (I forgot who made this topic) said that Bloodspill rocks. I'm just saying I don't like her that much. She is a friend, but I have seen her do.... some... bad things...
ok, i see now

~Jeames~
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Wed May 11, 2011 1:42 am

i dont really like black bloods so i dont know what that is :mrgreen:
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

GreatestAlly
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by GreatestAlly » Wed May 11, 2011 6:55 am

I think the Black Blood Alliance comic is cool, I find the artwork very inspiring.
------'---'----'---Aʟʟʏ
----------¸.*¨*`.*¨*`.¸
---'---'---Mʙʀ sɪɴ 2010
-----''--Aʜʀ ғ Mɴʙ &
-'''---------Eɴʟss Jʀɴʏ
Yʀ Gʀs Aʟʟʏ ~ Yʀ Tʀ Fʀɪɴ
----------¸.*¨*`.*¨*`.¸
---------Av/Lupe ✷ sig/Gliss

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 am

yeah i think the drawings are great too, they look beautiful. somhow they even look realistic to me :3

~Jeames~
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

silvywolfy wrote:i dont really like black bloods so i dont know what that is :mrgreen:
Well, I can tell you that it isn't like the black bloods you probably know of, hehe ;)
GreatestAlly wrote:I think the Black Blood Alliance comic is cool, I find the artwork very inspiring.
Jeames wrote:yeah i think the drawings are great too, they look beautiful. somhow they even look realistic to me :3

~Jeames~
^ Agreed. I'd probably say that the artwork for the comic is probably one of my favouirte features with the whole comic, as well as the characters and what not.
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

wolfoflegend
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfoflegend » Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I haven't read the Black Blood alliance in a long time. But it did sound like a good story, i hope they finish it.
"I have been abandoned by death for it has cursed me to live."

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 am

wolfoflegend wrote:I haven't read the Black Blood alliance in a long time. But it did sound like a good story, i hope they finish it.
I'm really hoping that the comic is completed as well - I would hate to see it not finished, considering I'm curious of whats going to happen with all of the wolves and what not ._.
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

wolfoflegend
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfoflegend » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 pm

I read it again yesterday, and i tell you it sure stirs my imagination. I read about the characters but half of them arent even in the comic (yet). Does anyone know anything about whats gonna happen? Like has the author mentioned anything about it? I mean i know its kinda wrong to want to jump ahead but its just killing me not knowing. LOL.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Jeames

Post by Jeames » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 am

i really want to know whats going to happen, im still stalking the site of the comic everyday to see if there are any changes! xD

~Jeames~
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

Kiba_1996
Pup
Pup
Location: Bucharest, Romania(for those who never heard about this country it is Count Dracula's homeland)

Post by Kiba_1996 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I love BBA. My favorite character is Swiftkill but i also like Bloodspill. She's always so moody and that's very funny. At first I taught that Swiftkill Bloodspill and Rapier were males.
When I started reading BBA a was so caught up in it that I stayed till 1 a.m. to finish reading it all. I wish there were more issues.
"I've got nowhere to go back to, so I have no choice but to move forward."
Kiba - Wolf's Rain

Avvie by me

http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175061629

wolfoflegend
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfoflegend » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 am

Kiba_1996 wrote:I love BBA. My favorite character is Swiftkill but i also like Bloodspill. She's always so moody and that's very funny. At first I taught that Swiftkill Bloodspill and Rapier were males.
When I started reading BBA a was so caught up in it that I stayed till 1 a.m. to finish reading it all. I wish there were more issues.
At first i thought BloodSpill was male too lol. And yeah i was up past 1 a.m. reading it too, its so interesting.
Jeames wrote:i really want to know whats going to happen, im still stalking the site of the comic everyday to see if there are any changes! xD

Ha! LOL that's funny. Well maybe you'll let us know if they put another page up? :)
I think the artwork is amazing i don't care if it isn't realistic or the story is off but BBA is so awesome!!!