"The Freedom Wolves" Comic (Need Cast)

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
wolfdog911

Re: "The Freedom Wolves" Comic (Need Cast)

Post by wolfdog911 » Fri May 08, 2009 6:25 pm

You can read the first post for requirements as an artist -- other than that, I'm not sure about the other requirements for jobs that are more of literature and writing-associated jobs.

Cerbolt

Post by Cerbolt » Sun May 10, 2009 6:30 pm

So far I am working on the cover, If you would like to know who is on the cover it is going to be

(From left to right)
Sintact, Myarru (Horseracer101) Cerbolt, Marduk (Blindseer)

Please note I still have spots available.

wolfdog911

Post by wolfdog911 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey as character designer, would you also like me to create refs for characters already made? Just to make it easier on ya so you only have to go to one place?

Cerbolt

Post by Cerbolt » Mon May 11, 2009 9:43 am

Yes please, I'll send you the current references that I have that you can re-make for me.

wolfdog911

Post by wolfdog911 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Okay, awesome, I'll get right on that! :D

Jetness
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Jetness » Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 am

I have sent my application. May i help with the storyline? Is this a written story or do we just, well kinda, "direct" the movie?
silver<3bro
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌