Pup Transportation

This section is for User Guides relating to the WQ Game. Read the User Guide Rules and Guide Index before posting.
Forum rules
Read the User Guide Rules and Guide Index before posting.
Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Pup Transportation

Post by Pelican » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 pm

If your mate is lazy, PredatorCam is annoying, or something like that on SP Slough Creek, here's one possible solution: Pick up one of your pups (can be your favorite or a random pup), take it out of your territory (if you run into a stranger wolf just leave the arena if you want to do this quickly, though this most likely will result in the Zombie Pup glitch), and bring it somewhere were you hardly ever see predators (e.g. the top of Little Butte). If your pup dies in your mouth, when you set it down, it's aliiive! So you might not have to worry about feeding it if you do this, but if you do have to for some reason. I'd suggest going to the nearest carcass that doesn't have a bear or coyote with your pup. Also, if when you are trying to get to a different place the first time, it says something along the lines of "Your Pups are Getting Hungry!," it will bring you back to the den once you click Okay, but it shouldn't have that thing pop up the second time. I've done this with all of my SC Singleplayer savegames that have pups so far.

(Mods, if this is a duplicate topic or something of the sort, then please lock.)

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Pup Transportation

Post by Alpha Female » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Since this is more of a guide/tip, I'll go ahead and move it . ^^

-Moved to User Guides- The Game-
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~