Problems With Your Signature?

This section is for User Guides relating to the WQ Forum. Read the User Guide Rules and Guide Index before posting.
Forum rules
Read the User Guide Rules and Guide Index before posting.
Edme1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Problems With Your Signature?

Post by Edme1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:11 am

Okay. I have been having this problem with color-coding my signature, and I'm not sure if others are having it too, but I have found an easy solution.

The problem is that, when you highlight the very first character of your signature to color-code it, and you click on the color you want...it makes your whole signature that color. To undo it, you can delete the first color-code that you tried to make it, then go to the last part of your signature and delete the last color-code there. But that still won't make the first character of your signature colorful! But here's how to do it:

1. Before the very first character of your signature, put a few random things. Letters, brackets, parentheses, whatever. Just put at least four of them.

2. Highlight the first character of your siggie (which should now be after the random symbols) and click on the color you want it to be. It should become that color without any issue, because it is no longer the first character of your signature (because of the random symbols in front of it.)

3. Go back and delete the random symbols you put. Now you are free to color-code the rest of your signature!

Hope this guide helped you out. :)
Bustin' makes me feel good~

"Advance or a8scond!"

♋ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

http://blueranyk.deviantart.com/
Av from Homestuck