PUBLIC MEETINGS PLANNED IN IDAHO

Discuss wolves. (News, sightings, conservation, status, etc.)

Moderators: Isela, Koa

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Post by pawnee » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:38 am

well if you live in idaho, this might be intresting as their talking about the status of wolves and how to handle game herds and predators. I would love to go, if I lived in Idaho, but if anyone is in the area I would hope no wolf intrested person passes up the oppertunity!

Meetins are planned on the following dates and locations:

Jerome: 5 to 8 p.m. Monday, December 3, at the regional Fish and Game office, 319 South 417 East, Jerome.
Pocatello: 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, December 4, in the Wood River Room of the Student Union Building at Idaho State University.
Idaho Falls: 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, December 5, Fish and Game regional office, 4279 Commerce Circle, Idaho Falls.
Salmon: 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, December 6, at the regional Fish and Game office, 99 Highway 93 North, Salmon.
Challis: 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, December 10, at the Challis Middle School, 700 Main St., Challis.
McCall: 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, December 11, at the Super 8 Motel, 303 South Third St., McCall.
Lewiston: 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, December 11, at the Fish and Game office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Coeur d'Alene: 7 p.m. Wednesday, December 12, at the Lake City Senior Center, 1916 Lakewood Drive, Coeur d'Alene.
Boise: 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, December 13, in the Trophy Room at Fish and Game headquarters, 600 S. Walnut St., Boise.

link
http://www.wolfcenter.org/news/idahonews.html
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

dots121
Pup
Pup

Re: PUBLIC MEETINGS PLANNED IN IDAHO

Post by dots121 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:50 am

this is cool 8)
~Pack Leader Male of Skyrunners~
………….....(\/)…………......
……………....\/…………......
)…….../\_/\…./\_/\……..(
))….._/{ “-; ;-” }\_.....))
(( .-’ {{;’`…..`;;}}~~(.)