What should I do if someone won't leave my game?

Forum rules
Note: As of December 2018, multiplayer in this version of the free game is now permanently offline. Learn more
WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

What should I do if someone won't leave my game?

Post by WQ Coordinator » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

If you do not want just anyone to join your game, you need to create a private game, and send the game name and password to everyone you’d like to invite. Open multiplayer games are meant for people who are willing to play with anyone. If someone joins your game that you don’t want to play with, you can go onto the WolfQuest forums to ask the players you do like to play with if they’ll join you in a private game instead. You can use either the private messaging tool or your own pack topic. (If you don’t yet have a pack topic, visit the Pack Central subforum, read through the stickied topics, and feel free to start your own pack or join someone else’s.) You can also nicely ask that person to leave, but as stated before, open games are intended to be open to everyone, and it’s no fun for other players to finally be able to connect to an open game, only to immediately be asked to leave. If a user enters your game who is being disrespectful or inappropriate, follow the directions in the “What should I do if someone’s being inappropriate?” topic in this forum.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.