How do I contact someone I played a game with?

Forum rules
Note: As of December 2018, multiplayer in this version of the free game is now permanently offline. Learn more
WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

How do I contact someone I played a game with?

Post by WQ Coordinator » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm

If you want to contact someone you played a game with, all you need is their username. Each players’ username is displayed when he/she enters a chat (or at the beginning if he/she was already in the chat you entered), in the chat box, and above their wolf’s head. Once you know their username, you can log in to the forum and click on “Members” near the top right side of the page. Then click on “Find a member” and enter in the person’s username. Click “search”, and it should bring up the username. Click on the username to access their profile, along with the options to contact the user via e-mail or PM, depending on your preferences and their account settings. If you only remember part of their username, you can do the same search, but put asterisks (*) in places you don’t remember specifics. So for example, if you knew my name was WQ and then something that started with a c, you could search for “WQ C*”. Or if you only knew my name had “coo” in it, you could search for “*coo*”. The search tool will then show results for anyone that has ‘coo’ somewhere in their username.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.