2021 Forum Renovations

Read and comment on the latest news about upcoming episodes and changes to the forum and game, or read and enter our monthly giveaway contest.

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

What do you think?

I like the change
87%
I dislike the change
No votes
Neutral / No strong opinion
13%

Total votes: 15

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Re: 2021 Forum Renovations

Post by Windstrider » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:44 am

DaniBeez wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:53 am
That's fair Koa; there would be a lot of overlap between the two platforms if the scopes here were expanded.

I see what Redtail is getting at: the forums may fade back into near-obscurity despite the changes. So we may as well enjoy them while they last 🙂.
I definitely hope stuff like this can at least stick around for a while more. While I use Discord for a lot of stuff and have gotten more into mobile and IM type things then I ever thought I would, I do miss old school forums. I remember the heydey of pack websites and stuff, too; it was really cool to see what people designed, and those were a lot of fun.

rowantobias
Name: Rowan

Post by rowantobias » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Windstrider wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:44 am
I definitely hope stuff like this can at least stick around for a while more. While I use Discord for a lot of stuff and have gotten more into mobile and IM type things then I ever thought I would, I do miss old school forums. I remember the heydey of pack websites and stuff, too; it was really cool to see what people designed, and those were a lot of fun.
i agree with you for sure! i miss the forum format for a variety of reasons. something very homely about having in depth, casual, no-rush discussion about things....

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:52 am

Thanks for giving the forums some much needed TLC. I don't use Discord that often (I find it kinda difficult to navigate) but I love forum-based browser websites :^)