WQ 2.7: User accounts

Read and comment on the latest news about upcoming episodes and changes to the forum and game, or read and enter our monthly giveaway contest.

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: WQ 2.7: User accounts

Post by Masika » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Lakagigar wrote:How long does it take for the confirmation email to arrive? I tried to make an account today, but I'm still waiting for the email. I'm starting to think I might have misspelled it ^^'7
It shouldn't take too long for the email to come through, based on cases concerning the confirmation email. Have you checked your spam/junk folder at all? If not, I recommend having a look since sometimes the email pops up there. If you have checked and there's nothing there, then you can always send an email to info@wolfquest.org and give them the email you used. :]

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Post by Arcturus221B » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:50 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
Lakagigar wrote:How long does it take for the confirmation email to arrive? I tried to make an account today, but I'm still waiting for the email. I'm starting to think I might have misspelled it ^^'7
It shouldn't take too long for the email to come through, based on cases concerning the confirmation email. Have you checked your spam/junk folder at all? If not, I recommend having a look since sometimes the email pops up there. If you have checked and there's nothing there, then you can always send an email to info@wolfquest.org and give them the email you used. :]
It isn't in my spam/junk folder. And that's pretty much my problem because I don't know how I misspelled the email. Anything else I can try/do?

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Lakagigar wrote:
SilverHybrid wrote:
It isn't in my spam/junk folder. And that's pretty much my problem because I don't know how I misspelled the email. Anything else I can try/do?
I think Dave might be able to manually activate your account, so it's worth e-mailing info@wolfquest.org with your username (and the e-mail you might or might not have misspelled) just to be sure :> I hope it works out for you!

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by loboLoco » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Anduril wrote: I think Dave might be able to manually activate your account, so it's worth e-mailing info@wolfquest.org with your username (and the e-mail you might or might not have misspelled) just to be sure :> I hope it works out for you!
Yup, I can activate it, so do as Anduril says.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Post by Arcturus221B » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 am

Okay. Thanks for the help guys ^^

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:37 am

Are your 2.7 accounts tied to the ability to download the game on multiple computers? Or would you have to have an Eduweb account to do such a thing? How would you go about re-downloading it after the purchase?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:00 am

@Tsuri: If you create an itch.io account, you will be able to visit the 'My purchases' page or the WolfQuest page, where you can (re-)download the installer. If you do not wish to create an itch.io account, after completing your transaction I believe you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the game that will never expire. You can download and install the game on as many computers at no extra cost as you like provided you either have access to your itch.io account or the receipt you received after purchasing the full game.

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you very much! That was helpful.