BP Oil Spill

Discuss how to take action in helping wildlife and the environment.

Moderator: Isela

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Re: BP Oil Spill

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 am

BP are doing everything they can since of the Lack of Money they had wasted repairing the Oil Spill, the econimy is growing slowly and so is peoples works that depend of the wildlife around them, so everything is getting a bit better ....lets hope for the best ^.^
..../\/\/\/...........------- Who am I? -------
.........../..........I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

............\/\/\/.....Avatar © Gingerwolff <3

Victorious
Pup
Pup

Post by Victorious » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm

The other day when I was walking the dogs, I saw a sign on a telephone pole with the BP symbol and a black skull and cross bones. When I saw it, I was thinking: "Hmm... a bit late, aren't we?"

As stated above, BP's doing what they can, and we have made some progress since April.
--
I <3 Fauna (animals).
--

Ray: Now what kind-a chuppa head tolded ya'll to go dis-a-way?
Louis: I FOUND A STIIIIICK!

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

Victorious wrote:The other day when I was walking the dogs, I saw a sign on a telephone pole with the BP symbol and a black skull and cross bones. When I saw it, I was thinking: "Hmm... a bit late, aren't we?"

As stated above, BP's doing what they can, and we have made some progress since April.
Well it just states how people are affected by the largest Oil provider, and people aren't happy at all that their econiminy is being affected by the Oil Spill, thankfully, it seems like it's over.
And yes, a it's a little late isn't it x3
..../\/\/\/...........------- Who am I? -------
.........../..........I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

............\/\/\/.....Avatar © Gingerwolff <3

Victorious
Pup
Pup

Post by Victorious » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Lyenza wrote:
Victorious wrote:The other day when I was walking the dogs, I saw a sign on a telephone pole with the BP symbol and a black skull and cross bones. When I saw it, I was thinking: "Hmm... a bit late, aren't we?"

Well it just states how people are affected by the largest Oil provider, and people aren't happy at all that their econiminy is being affected by the Oil Spill, thankfully, it seems like it's over.
And yes, a it's a little late isn't it x3
It has effected the economy a lot here, people who catch and sell seafood or work in the gulf had to give up their pets because of the spill. I guess I'm lucky that my family doesn't specialize in seafood, or else I'd have to find a home for five dogs and three cats! O_O
--
I <3 Fauna (animals).
--

Ray: Now what kind-a chuppa head tolded ya'll to go dis-a-way?
Louis: I FOUND A STIIIIICK!

Mute
Pup
Pup

Post by Mute » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh, this spill was not fun. :c I couldn't stand to see the birds and such be covered in all that oil. And the fact that I live somewhat near the gulf made it even worst. :c

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Mute wrote:Oh, this spill was not fun. :c I couldn't stand to see the birds and such be covered in all that oil. And the fact that I live somewhat near the gulf made it even worst. :c
I feel your sympathy, ever since the news stopped reporting all the action, I think most of us have forgotten that there is still oil in the Gulf and people are still suffering.
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

April

Post by April » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Ugh I've been hearing about it since it happened >__< I still don't understand-with all our safety/tecnology how such a fatal mistake could happen. It's disgusting
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

April wrote:Ugh I've been hearing about it since it happened >__< I still don't understand-with all our safety/tecnology how such a fatal mistake could happen. It's disgusting
I agree, but oil is a thick and icky substance that is quite hard to get rid of.
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears