Amur Leopards

Discuss how to take action in helping wildlife and the environment.

Moderator: Isela

Memories

Re: Amur Leopards

Post by Memories » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:31 pm

It's such a shame the these beautiful creatures are dieing off like that; they truelly are very pretty.

Blightwolf
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by Blightwolf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am

They won't die off until something's really done to protect them and their natural inhabitant, but unfortunately, it does seem that they will soon disappear completely. I would hate to think Amur Leopard would end up being just another lost/extinct species of animals, but one individual can make no difference. I already donated money for the conservation project, but... a lot more people should follow my example.
AUGUST 2009 USER OF THE MONTH

-Larka-
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by -Larka- » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:34 am

I also dontate to endangered animals. Although, I havent donated anything to Amur leopards yet. I might soon though, I would hate to see them die out.

Blightwolf
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by Blightwolf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 am

It'll be worth it, Larka. And at least we know that there are a bunch of others dedicated people and conservationist who will fight against the extinction of the Amur Leopard. But they are in a critical state, there's less than 40 individuals in the wild.
AUGUST 2009 USER OF THE MONTH

moonshadowwalker
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by moonshadowwalker » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 am

I sponser three amur leopards, they truly are amazing, beautiful cats. and their worth whatever protection we can give them.
I stalk the night, the day, the dreams. searching for someone, is it you? have you seen me?
PM me if you do!!
I'm helping the Decepticons take over, AAaarrrroooooooooooooooo