Help Stop Gobal Warming

Discuss how to take action in helping wildlife and the environment.

Moderator: Isela

altaj
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Help Stop Gobal Warming

Post by altaj » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:37 am

When in that district, where do you live, the winter lasts eight months in a year should it would be desirable struggle with global warming, and frankly wish its prompt наступленния. Certainly, what that kinds of flora and fauna will be lost, but their place, most likely, will borrow other, more thermophilic or adapted kinds.

sapphirewolf
Pup
Pup

Post by sapphirewolf » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:16 pm

we need to stop global warming now! people don't under stand that if we don't we will die i hate global warming! :evil: :evil:
~Wave~(Female)
~Alpha Female of the Silver Mist Pack~

My dragoncave scroll -> http://dragcave.net/user/Nysara228

Code: Select all

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ING0B][img]http://dragcave.net/image/ING0B.gif[/img][/url]

altaj
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by altaj » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Probably, global warming really takes place as process, but believe to me, that scientists have no representation about its essence. Emission of the hotbed gases, raised соддержание carbonic acids in an atmosphere is only one of set of versions. Quite probably, that this process occurs natural by, irrespective of activity of mankind and is, for example, the usual cyclic phenomenon. And here a hysteria which is imposed to public opinion around of this process, the in itself phenomenon very dangerous both very familiar. And the script is known: first to prepare public opinion, then pair large cataclysms to give out for activity of global warming and then to declare that at militarians there are development on change of a climate. The frightened population gives OK to application of new development and here that to all of us precisely END. Simply think over, unless such script is not familiar to you?

And, by the way, about Russian saying, I am afraid that the electronic translator not absolutely truly has interpreted it, and its sense that if around of you wolves also you should act and live as the wolf, differently to not survive. But we PEOPLE, we should not live under the WOLF LAWS!!!! The FLIGHT (PACK) KILLS WEAKENED WOLF TO SURVIVE MOST!!!

If who is familiar with Russian sayings please do not perceive серьёзно the signature under AVATAR about the city of Tombov, it simply joke!

Hiedidog

Post by Hiedidog » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 pm

I think it would be pretty much impossible to stop global warming, but fairly easy to slow it down by the years. If everyone in the world would cooperate, we could slow this down by miles.
♥Kamisha♥

October 2009 Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month

wolf777

Post by wolf777 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 am

Global warming is a dramatically urgent and serious problem. We don't need to wait for governments to solve this problem: each one of us can bring an important help adopting a more responsible lifestyle: starting from little, everyday things. It's the only reasonable way to save our planet, before it is too late.

more
Why don’t we do more to stop global warming? As an environmental news writer and as someone who tries to make small changes everyday to live a more sustainable lifestyle, it’s a question I often ask myself. By now, most of us agree that global warming IS in fact happening, that climate change is responsible for a slew of emerging global issues like weird weather patters, rising water levels, mass migration, loss of eco-habitats, food shortages, droughts and desertification (if you’re still a non-believer, read this, then watch this). If we know that global warming is threatening life on the planet as we know it, why aren’t we doing more about it?

I was presented this question in a class last night by our guest speaker Mark Weiss, Founder and CEO of Global Urban Development and the Climate Prosperity Project, and it was interesting to hear what some of my fellow classmates had to say about the subject:

more
We can’t really see it happening, so we don’t feel like we need to do anything about it right now.

Governments need to institute policies to force people to reduce emissions. They won’t do it on their own.

People seek immediate gratification. If they can choose between driving to work in the comfort of their own car or taking a crowded bus, they’re going to take the car because it’s more comfortable in that moment. They’re not thinking about the long term effects of climate change.

Corporations are creating a lot of the pollution that causes global warming, but if it’s not cost effective for them to adopt changes that will reduce emissions, they won’t do it.

_Roleplay_Wolves_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by _Roleplay_Wolves_ » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 pm

I don't think global warming is completly our fault but we have a lot to do with it.
I am known in the game as:
Kara - Aplpha Female in Forever Loved.
Simba - Healer and Spirit Wolf in Phoenix.
Taka - Dispersal Wolf.
Scar - Loner.color]
Snowpup - Wolf Pup.
Zira - Loner.

wolf777

Post by wolf777 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:51 am

i listen to TV and on TV say we cant stop a Gobal Warming we can only
curtail.but are we stop global warming the sun well it begins to big big and hard the planet well by destroy but this come bout 16 million years.
the mans of science say at 3 years we found a other planet where people can survival but to get in this planet people need fly 100 years and people need a food!people have a ideas in people let into the lot of animals den he say the people can sleep a 1 year are people have that den and dont needed food.in cosmos is so cold and people need hear to get this need a specific den and more scary dens but only 100 people can fly to this planet and of end the program mans of science say
''hope the new people by some like at people this time''

this global warming is not good at this time lot of penguins and ice bears are dead he cant found ice to siting on it all where looking is one water bears cant long swimming and he dead.lot of animals are dead.means of science say ''are the ice end by going the global warming is started to max and planet by like at big big planet ocean
at this time this ice end is 76% going this bad new!are the others ices by going the water by destroy eiropa,some africana and more more tows by destroy!!!means of science say this is why the dinosaurs are dead the water and sky level is so souse up and dinosaurs cant survival in that level this is why in all planet dinosaurs dead some people say this is other planet who fly into planet but are this is true all dinosaurs cant dead in one time in all planet the other planet fly into planet but not into all planet so this is not true dinosaurs not dead are in planet fly other planet!!!!global warming by this who killed the dinosaurs.mans of science say ''global warming killed the dinosaurs now global warming try to killed people and we cant stop him now is to late to do this''

shadowolf

Post by shadowolf » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

wolf777 wrote:i listen to TV and on TV say we cant stop a Gobal Warming we can only
curtail.
I must disagree, we can stop it, we just need to understand it first. Many many people say that we can't stop it, but we can. We as human beings, we as children of the future can stop it. WE are the future, WE can stop it, WE have the power to. If we can figure out more of what is happening, we can stop it.
I mean not to cause an argument if I do.

wolf777

Post by wolf777 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:03 am

shadowolf wrote:
wolf777 wrote:i listen to TV and on TV say we cant stop a Gobal Warming we can only
curtail.
I must disagree, we can stop it, we just need to understand it first. Many many people say that we can't stop it, but we can. We as human beings, we as children of the future can stop it. WE are the future, WE can stop it, WE have the power to. If we can figure out more of what is happening, we can stop it.
I mean not to cause an argument if I do.

I think we cant stop the global warming all we can only curtail him.Maybe we can stop him but people dont like to do this!

shadowolf

Post by shadowolf » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm

yes, some people don't want to do any work......... well, not everyone, just some people

hamster
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hamster » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:17 pm

I don't mean to be rude or anything, and pardon me if I'm incorrect. But I read on http://www.buzzle.com/articles/marine-b ... ology.html (and a lot of other places too) that trees actually aren't the most effective way to get oxygen. If you look at the section called "The Plants of the Marine Biome," almost all of our oxygen comes from algae and phytoplankton.

I'm not telling everyone to stop planting trees; it's just that it may not help as much as you think.

And, this is just a silly video, but it's something from a TV show that explains global warming and gives us the answer...ONE AND FOR ALL! (By the way, I think it's from Futurama, but it has no swear words in it. My science teacher showed it to us in 6th grade xD)

GIANT ICE CUUUUBES!

And for those younger people, I assure you, it's not true at all. xD
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody too?
Then there's a pair of us - don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

Washington
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Washington » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm

I'm really scared about Global Warming :S

Summer is starting very warm these year in my city :roll:

lilalphapup
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by lilalphapup » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 am

Global warming isn't completely are fault I'm mean Globla warming stoped the Ice age and we weren't there! But over the same we added on to global warming with all the garbage and trash, but with one step at ah time we can reduce global warming and save the polar bears and penguins! Yeah! :mrgreen:
A
l
p
h
a
"Come to the dark side... We have cookies (::)"
~Alpha

.....(\_
...||{ `-;
(../..\ }
))|__\\
((_(),'\\,

).......(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;._ \\

wolf777

Post by wolf777 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:59 am

lilalphapup wrote:Global warming isn't completely are fault I'm mean Globla warming stoped the Ice age and we weren't there! But over the same we added on to global warming with all the garbage and trash, but with one step at ah time we can reduce global warming and save the polar bears and penguins! Yeah! :mrgreen:
yeah we need save a penguins and polar bears.

Swoofzilla
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swoofzilla » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm sorry if this is bumping a dead topic, but I didn't mean to.

-Turn your heat up 2 degrees in the summer, and down 2 in the winter, and you will save 2,000 pounds of carbon dioxide.
- Don't waste! it's that simple; if you have bread crusts that you didn't eat, just throw it outside for birds!
- Reuse! Reduce! Recycle! Simple!

Our problem is we talk about doing these things; we just don't. we need to actually do it!