New NPC Coats *Spoilers*

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

_Furia_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

New NPC Coats *Spoilers*

Post by _Furia_ » Mon May 16, 2022 11:06 am

Here's in-game screenshots of some of the new NPC wolf coats. They added 4 greys, 1 black. I was able to find 3 of these new coats so far and I used this webpage to identify the them: https://wolfquest.fandom.com/wiki/Custo ... ns#AE-Gray

If anyone finds the other two please post them here, I would love to see them (I'm especially eager to see what "Frosty" looks like in-game).

To the right I believe is the new, "Stormy" coat variant (I'm to the left in the 715F coat).

Here is the new black coat, "Bronze Forehead" I am in LOVE. I'm standing next to her in the "Big Grey" coat.

To the left is the new grey coat, "Buffy the Bison Slayer" screenshots don't do it justice; I'd say it's the most "life-like" coat in the game–-subjectively speaking of course.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: New NPC Coats *Spoilers*

Post by Neamara » Mon May 16, 2022 5:30 pm

WolfQuest Wikians are busy trying to get these coats on grown pups in-game so we can replace their temporary Unity editor reference samples with screenshots taken from the Customize Wolf interface. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best we are able do in the meantime while the hunt is on-going. So far, we've got in-game screenshots of Bronze Forehead courtesy of Covfust.

Posting to verify the coats you've indicated are all indeed variation coats! I don't have any particular dislikes, they're all pretty spiffy. :D
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

_Furia_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: New NPC Coats *Spoilers*

Post by _Furia_ » Tue May 17, 2022 11:57 pm

Got another one: "Shadow" variation coat

I wasn't sure at first either, so here are the similar looking DLC coats too:

925M

965M

870F

Shadows parents: darker one 715M coat/player, lighter one "Stormy" variation coat/NPC. Also parents were only 2 star diversity as well (if that matters).

Weird coincidence, but I can only get the "Stormy" coat to spawn whenever I play as a light male 715M coat.

"Shadow" as a puppy

I agree they're all pretty nice. I welcome anyone who has screenshots of these new variation coats to post them here, or if the wiki page updates with screenshots post it here too--so anyone who is curious as to what they look like can see them (like me, still trying to see what that "Frosty" coat looks like in-game).

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”