WQ 2.7: Low On Health But They Want The Pups!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wildejagdx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Erik

WQ 2.7: Low On Health But They Want The Pups!

Post by wildejagdx » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 am

Hey!
I've been struggling with this one for a while and I'm interested in what others do in such situation...
So when you're around your pups with low health and a grizzly or cougar suddenly appears what do you guys usually do? Will they just leave after a while if I stay put with the pups or no? (They don't seem to tbh. :roll: ) Every time I choose to try to chase them off they end up killing my wolf because of its low health but they also going to kill the pups if I try to get some food, so yeah..
Last edited by wildejagdx on Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: WQ 2.7: Low On Health But They Want My Pups!

Post by -Wolfdog- » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:25 pm

wildejagdx wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 am
Hey!
I've been struggling with this one for a while and I'm interested in what others do in such situation...
So when you're around your pups with low health and a grizzly or cougar suddenly appears what do you guys usually do? Will they just leave after a while if I stay put with the pups or no? (They don't seem to tbh. :roll: ) Every time I choose to try to chase them off they end up killing my wolf because of its low health but they also going to kill the pups if I try to get some food, so yeah..
1. The pups will stay safe in the den when you leave the territory.
2. I usually bite the predator on the side, bears are pretty slow. You might want to regain full health when facing a cougar though.
3. I don't think they'll leave, probably wander around the den (like coyotes, if you don't kill them they keep coming back)!
4. Always. always, always have full health. I'm not sure what mode you're playing so it may be more difficult. :wolf:
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

wildejagdx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Erik

Post by wildejagdx » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:36 pm

GoldenBeauty wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:25 pm
1. The pups will stay safe in the den when you leave the territory.
2. I usually bite the predator on the side, bears are pretty slow. You might want to regain full health when facing a cougar though.
3. I don't think they'll leave, probably wander around the den (like coyotes, if you don't kill them they keep coming back)!
4. Always. always, always have full health. I'm not sure what mode you're playing so it may be more difficult. :wolf:
Well, the last time this has happened I was playing on challenging.
I've never left them behind in such situation because I was afraid the predators will get the pups in that very second when I turn my back on them and before the game could pop up with the "your pups are now safe in the den" thing.
Last edited by wildejagdx on Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mwitu
Pup
Pup

Post by Mwitu » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 pm

^ That about sums it up. After you get a certain distance away from the den, the pups will go to the den automatically, so if you see a predator and can't fend it off, make haste!

Another thing - try to keep carcasses nearer to the den. It's easier to restock your health that way.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”