Weirdly mean players

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

x1103
Pup
Pup

Weirdly mean players

Post by x1103 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:47 am

I tried to look trhough the topics quickly, sorry if there is already one about something like this.

During multiplayer sessions I have encountered all kinds of players and almost all of them are nice, cooperative people who sometimes even take the time to teach others things they don't yet know how to do, like when somebody doesn't know how to rally or how to get to Floppy.

But there are also players that are a little mean over totally silly things, like this player who was annoyed for people using "u" instead of "you" on the chat. I actually laughed when I saw the conversation. Even funnier situation was when a player had apparently "marked" over the pups and drove other players crazy... I mean, who cares? But it was hilarious to be honest.

One situation has happened repeatedly: when the Journey starts and I try to help to carry the pups, other players start to growl. Like, why? If they want to carry them themselves (which I think is also silly but whatever), they could just say so instead of using angry emotes like I was doing something actually wrong... In most multiplayer servers with pups it is perfectly normal that everyone helps to carry the pups so I don't see how is it so annoying to assume it.

These are just a few little things that came to mind at the moment. I would be happy to hear people's opinion on these and hear if someone has other experiences to share. :)
Nevermind me I just like to blah blah.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Weirdly mean players

Post by Koa » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:41 am

There is a similar (albeit broader) thread here.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76328
Topic locked.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”