Share your latest Wolfquest game!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Siblaime
Pup
Pup

Re: Share your latest Wolfquest game!

Post by Siblaime » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:50 am

Another wonderful multiplayer, experience hunting. We managed to kill a bull moose and two or three herds of elk. After attacking another elk herd, we wanted to rally, but a new player joined after it started. I wanted to type "the new player is too far to rally", but I accidentally spelled it "the new player is too fat to rally", making everyone's day. Lmao. I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.
People who have played on that server, please let me know what your usernames are. I can remember your wolves' names were Coyote, Anubis, Rosie (or maybe just Rose?) and something else. I think one day we should play together once more, it was pure fun :D
• • •
If life will pass, after all, there is no need for submission.
If submission is a must, there is no need to stay alive.
• • •
- A. Lahuti -

xc92u3

Re: Share your latest Wolfquest game!

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:17 pm

I had a goofy wolf roleplay with my old friend, Azalea. It got really stupid and funny when we started talking about Batman, and I put,
Batman is fat... and they all laughed and agreed. Then we kept jumping into each other and just acting like a bunch of immature kids and then the host ended the game when we went absolutely NUTS and I did THIS:
<SIZE=20000>beep</SIZE> and blew up the game so bad it couldn't load XD
Momentarily opened up a MERP game for BB and I but then had to go before BB even joined >:C

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”