Being kicked out of Server for no reason

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

WhiteFurKerin
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Being kicked out of Server for no reason

Post by WhiteFurKerin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

so i was in a server named Howler and they said not to get den so i was like i wasnt going to but ok. so i decided to hunt and get the elk to or close to the den and i got kicked. nothing irritated me more on this game is getting kicked for no reason and then you cant go back and see why. :x :x
Shiro Okami

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Being kicked out of Server for no reason

Post by Neamara » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi WhiteFurKerin,

Sorry to hear you've had a negative experience in multiplayer. :( In general, when entering multiplayer sessions, it is a good idea to write down or screencap the host's username. That way, you can proceed to send an abuse report if you feel you were unfairly kicked without sufficient warning or reason from the host. Personally I wouldn't say you were doing anything wrong, but if you didn't explain your intentions or simply wandered off, it's possible the host misinterpreted that you were heading for a den site, considering each elk hunting zone in Slough Creek is within range of potential player territory, although obviously the host isn't exactly in the right if they did not warn you or said nothing when they kicked you.

In any case, multiplayer reports aren't handled here on the community forums as explained in this thread, so you will need to submit an abuse report via e-mail with the host's username if you remember it for this to be handled appropriately by the WolfQuest Team.

Some topics of interest-
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”