What is your favorite feature of WolfQuest 2.7?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

What has been your favorite addition/improvement to WolfQuest in 2016?

Emotes
20%
Return of text chat in public games
13%
In-game reporting system
4%
Official release of WolfQuest on Steam
20%
Foxes and cougars
13%
Better ravens and new birds and insects
2%
Improved vegetation and ambiance
15%
Official release of WolfQuest on mobile devices
7%
Moose
7%

Total votes: 55

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: Looking back on 2016 for WolfQuest

Post by valkea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Have to say the results so far have really surprised me. I never expected emotes to be one of the big things, though I suppose it does make sense! Although I did also expect text chat and the mobile release to be up there, but there haven't been any votes so far. Like Neam, I wasn't too big on reintroducing text chat considering the history of abuse with just the lexicon, but so far it doesn't look like it's been too terrible? But, still, considering the backlash from removing the lexicon, I was expecting text chat to at least have some votes. And I remember people talking about what it'd be like to have a WolfQuest app back in... 2011? 2012? Somewhere around there, when the answer to whether it would ever happen was "no".

My pick was the game's release on Steam. It opens the game up to such a wide audience of people who may otherwise have never had the chance to hear about it, and a lot of older players who may have forgotten about or abandoned the game. Besides that, I'm a huge fan of the introduction of cougars and foxes. It's great to see new models added to the game, and I feel like the animals themselves definitely add something to the gameplay. I certainly enjoy watching the foxes.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:13 pm

It seems that the current leading poll option is WolfQuest's release on Steam, with the addition of emotes only one vote behind. I am still surprised that no one has voted for the return of text chat in public games.

Fantasmagoria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Fantasmagoria » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:10 pm

I like all things, but I really love new animals. Foxes, cougars, mooses, birds and insects... Especially I love to observe birds.

But I voted for mobile devices. My computer is not very good and I can't buy new, so I'm really happy I can finally play Wolf Quest! Thank you very much!
Can't wait for more!

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am

While I chose moose on the poll, since I really love the addition of moose, I gotta say.....EVERYTHING!

I just love that they brought so many updates to WQ and listened so much to player demands! It's just really great seeing this game expand and grow!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 pm

SilkenGalaxy wrote:While I chose moose on the poll, since I really love the addition of moose, I gotta say.....EVERYTHING!

I just love that they brought so many updates to WQ and listened so much to player demands! It's just really great seeing this game expand and grow!
Same, gotta say everything. But especially the text chat and the in-game features like friends, messaging, reporting, etc. It's really nice to be able to hold decent conversations and easily be able to meet up with your friends/pack again. Also the option for more people in a game, and the pups mission in multiplayer, have made for some really fun experiences.

And of course gotta love the moose, especially the majestic Floppy Moose. xD

Really the new animals in general are pretty neat (insects too!). I love watching the dragonflies and butterflies, especially while swimming in the SC river (which is an enjoyable feature in itself; being able to swim now, and to go in the river without glitching).
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Shiranuiii
Name: Shiranui

Re: What is your favorite feature of WolfQuest 2.7?

Post by Shiranuiii » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 am

While I pretty much I love all the new features, I think it being released on mobile / tablet is my favourite, I absolutely love being able to play it while I'm out and about (or while I'm bored at a family gathering !)

I also do quite enjoy the friends / being able to make a pack, it's quite nice to be able to have one full of friends cx
𝟣𝟥/𝟣𝟢/𝟢𝟪 | 𝟣𝟧 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 | 𝖴𝖮𝖳𝖬
𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 | Lupe

ViperBrains

Re: What is your favorite feature of WolfQuest 2.7?

Post by ViperBrains » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 pm

I never played WolfQuest before 2.7, reasons because I couldn't afford to get it on my pc, to be honest it probably wouldn't work very well. I went with the release of WolfQuest on mobile devices x3

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”