Ideas for Future Updates

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Selvin novaraptor
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Re: Ideas for New Episodes V2

Post by Selvin novaraptor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:51 pm

more prey items such as mule deer, dall ram, fish, whitetail buck, bison, duck
more enemy animals such as fox, black bear, cougar
player can name his/her pack
new episodes with grown up pups(hunting with them, take revenge to stranger wolf pack, rear pups with them, see them disperse off)-eventually these episodes are cycled
pups can swim at the joruney mission
smarter mates and yearlings
edited pack names(druid peak -> lamor canyon, slough creek -> prospect peak or canyon, speciman ridge -> mollie's)
multiple wolves spawn in one territoy at AM

Captain Rora
Name: Anda, Rora/Roars, Lawrence
Location: The Point of N̨̗̠̲͔͍̘͜o̫̟͍͉͔̲̠ͅ ̢͈͎̝͎͍̳̥R̨̧̜̣̰̣̟͙e̘̗̣͓̝͓̺̹t̨͈̠̯̙̤͚̭ų͎̖̞̦̲̬ͅr̡̙̥̹̩͓̣̣n̖̠̪͚̩̞͈͙

Post by Captain Rora » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:55 pm

Okay, I thought I didn't have many ideas but it turns out I have a tractor load.
Half of these are echoed but edited slightly, so thumbs up to the people that thought them up! c:

Ideas For: Prey and Food
- Prey of different ages; Older prey are slower and do less damage, young calves only take two bites to kill and don't fight back but the herd is far more hostile and will try to protect the calf until you've either bitten it once or have managed to get it far away from the herd.

- Sickly or injured/dying prey; An uncommon occurrence. You can smell them out and they have about half as much health as they normally would and they won't fight back. Dying prey might be a rare opportunity you come across randomly?

- "Bleed" your prey to death. After 4-6 bites they slowly loose health over time and as such they get slightly slower.

- Uncommon opportunity to steal away a cougar or bear cub.

- Add in easier prey for the first episode that a lone would could realistically take down. Pronghorn, calves [see above], Bighorn Sheep [only if you add in a map in a more alpine region, such as around Mammoth],

- Add in harder prey that only a pack of wolves could take down. Bison, Moose, etc.

- Prey migrate, thus are harder to track down and at some times of year there is little to no food available. OR seasonal prey, when only one type of prey is available [if more prey types are added].

Ideas For: Dangers and Predators
- More ways to die. Maybe when crossing a deep part of the creek/river you can get swept away downstream, and if you spend too much time in the water you can drown? Diseases can be caught when interacted with other wolves, thus making marking your territory more important. Maybe some natural disasters too, such as floods and fires [when it rains for long periods of time the rivers can flood, adding onto the drowning/swept away idea and maybes even forcing you to move your den elsewhere. When lightning strikes a tree there's a rare chance that the fire could spread.]

- More random encounters with other predators. Maybe, if the free-roaming dispersal idea that was previously mentioned is added they will try to fight you over food.

Ideas For: Social Encounters and Stranger Wolves
- Dispersals have more "personality" and depending on their assigned personality [submissive, dominant, passive, aggressive, skittish, etc.] they will react differently and must be "wooed" in a different way. [Example: A dominant dispersal will be unsure of you at first and maybe even aggressive. To become mates with them you must sacrifice your pride and submit. So, basically your interaction would look something like this:
Spoiler
Show
Dispersal: You're not my family (aggressive stance / growl / raised tail )
Player: You're stronger than I am (submissive stance)
Dispersal: I'm not sure about this (semi-dominant stance / erect tail)
Player: I like you (affectionate stance / nuzzle)

There would be two ways this could go

Reaction 1 [more likely]:
Dispersal: You're not my family (aggressive stance / snarl / raised tail)
And then a fight or flee choice would be given to the player

Reaction 2 [less likely]:
Dispersal: I'm not sure about this (friendly stance / tail wag)
Player: Let's play! (friendly stance / play bow)
Dispersal: Let's play! (friendly stance / play bow)
Player: Let's start a pack (affectionate stance / nuzzle)
Dispersal: Let's start a pack (affectionate stance / nuzzle)
THIS WOLF BECOMES YOUR MATE

- Depending on your mate's "personality" they will act differently as a parent and mate. For example more submissive wolves will mostly stay at the den and care for the pups and will only help you hunt if you howl for them. Dominant wolves will typically do their own thing, mostly hunting and marking the territory. Skittish wolves will not attack bears and rarely go hunting on their own and prefer to scavenge from nearby carcasses.

- Skittish wolves are more common on harder levels and are more likely to be found lingering close to territories or are pack wolves [see more below].

- Dispersals can be found lingering around territories rather than actually in them. A mate is harder to find on harder levels.

- You can enter the territory and convince a pack wolf to become your mate. This, however is dangerous and the breeding pair / "alphas" would most likely chance you off promptly and will possibly kill you. [Reference to a documentary about the Druids]

- Once again referring to the free-roaming dispersal idea and now another, if they howled back then tracking them would be much easier. If you get close to a territory then the pack that owns it will howl to warn you off. If you hear the howl before you enter the territory you will only come across aggressive pack wolves who will not accept you as a mate.

Ideas For: Episodes
- A prequel maybe? An episode about life in a large pack and the hunting tactics of a pack of many wolves. Missions could include your first hunt, learning your place in the pecking order and how to survive among the crowd. Not quite sure if this could work, it's just some musings and an idea.

- Maybe something in between travelling from AM and SC where it's just you and you're mate. Winter survival maybe, defending your place as your mate's mate?

- Most episodes after SC would most likely be the same sort of thing [raising and protecting pups] apart from random events, such as invasion of an enemy pack, dispersals, migration, natural disasters, etc. I don't really see how it could work, apart from a few missions while your pups from SC are growing up.

Ideas For: Quests
- Mission: Protect What Is Yours; Your pups have grown up and most of them have dispersed. However there are many dispersals nearby during this drought and prey is short, so prepare to have your territory invaded. Chase off dispersals and don't let them get near your offspring. Make sure the neighbouring packs doesn't take over your territory or steal your food. [Perhaps you didn't manage to have any pups / no pups survived this year ???]

- Mission: Care For Your Mate; While your pregnant mate is busy creating, finding or restoring a den, you take the control of the male [if you play as female] and feed and protect your mate, all while defending your territory and making sure you're still respected by your pack and offspring [who may challenge you ???].

- Mission: Evacuation; A flood/fire/natural disaster [or maybe even humans, although I'm not quite sure how that would work] forces you to move from your den, or another larger pack takes over your territory and you must move. You have to keep your pack alive while you search or fight for a place to call home.

Ideas For: Random Unnecessary Touches
- A way to call for your mate or tell them to pick up a pup or something because gosh darn it the mates in 2.7 are worse parents than those in 2.5

- If a map is added that represents a totally different part of Yellowstone [or this could be used for Lost River even, possibly], and you want to travel that way to raise pups or find a mate or whatever, then you can click something and then it will show a short cutscene where you're avatar is sedated and relocated, or you can just hear a plane/aircraft-of-some-sort and the screen fades to black

- Thirst and hunger bars for you and your mate which forces you to wander across the map and explore

- A 'snapping' emote that you can use while hunting elk
Last edited by Captain Rora on Wed May 11, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- A U R O R A -
).........(\_
((.____/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (.;._ \\
DISTANT BLOODS PACK
- HEY AH HEY AH ♥︎
The Box of S̱̪̘̖̙͇̱̜͚̝͜ͅh̢̡̳̬̗̖͎̞̠͖̱ͅa̫̹͉̫̗͉̞̰̖̣͇̗m̤͖̖͎̖̼͔̯̤̩̪̫ḛ̡̠̗͉̰̳̰̞̫ͅͅ

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:25 am

Loving the ideas, everyone!

Hm...would it be possible for a mod to consolidate these ideas into a list eventually (helping to reduce repeats too)? Kind of like how the old Ideas thread was handled.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:34 am

Yaa since it's going to be on steam now right? I hope they allow the workshop to be on it, that would be amazing.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

Shadziulec
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Shadziulec » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:05 pm

-Unlockables
Unlockables are bonus content that isn't available right away. Unlockables, like achievements, are per-account, and are based off the combined XP of your wolves.
Unlockables include things like additional customizations, maybe bonus animals if they're added, etc.
They take a lot of XP to unlock... or you can pay a set amount of money to unlock them immediately! (and hey- that money helps keep the game going!)
I love this idea! It don't forces people to pay for these,but if somebody don't want to wait or take the challenge-they could buy it and fund more for the game! I couldn't think of better idea! :D <3

About this,why not unlocking an accesory or pelt color for completing mission 2 with 4 pups on any difficulity? :D
I'd love to see an albino pelt,really...Of course,that could also make yourself loosing health quicker,because albino animals are being burnt because of the sun :3

Also,maybe one pelt with heterochromic eyes <3 ?

~Please,don't copy or use anywhere my profile avatar,it's done fully by myself.It has a little "SHAD" somewhere on it,so it's credited~

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Post by roguemoon » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:14 am

Frodo1 wrote:
Unlockables include things like additional customizations, maybe bonus animals if they're added, etc.
They take a lot of XP to unlock... or you can pay a set amount of money to unlock them immediately! (and hey- that money helps keep the game going!)
I think this is a great idea. some unlockables would be super rare, bigger items (perhaps even a little bonus mini map? A unique coat?)
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Shadziulec wrote:
-Unlockables
Unlockables are bonus content that isn't available right away. Unlockables, like achievements, are per-account, and are based off the combined XP of your wolves.
I love this idea! It don't forces people to pay for these,but if somebody don't want to wait or take the challenge-they could buy it and fund more for the game! I couldn't think of better idea! :D <3

About this,why not unlocking an accesory or pelt color for completing mission 2 with 4 pups on any difficulity? :D
I'd love to see an albino pelt,really...Of course,that could also make yourself loosing health quicker,because albino animals are being burnt because of the sun :3

I don't think wolves have two eyes of different colors, and I know that there is no such thing as an albino. Besides that, it would be gorgeous to see <3
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm not sure if any of what i am suggesting has been mentioned, and if it has, forgive me.

-Storyline: Concerning a Prequel

I'm not sure how a prequel would come into play. Starting life as a pup wouldn't really leave much for you to be able to do. What happens here is not really important in my opinion. Playing as a yearling wouldn't offer too much, either.

-Stroyline: Concerning a Sequel

A sequel is very much desired. I would enjoy watching my pups age into yearlings and help them learn to hunt. (perhaps helping the pups learn to hunt could be a mission?) From then on, i could only suggest a series of random events where you are able to grow your pack, facing the challenges of the wild. Perhaps a random disaster would be a neighboring pack expanding its borders (basing this off of Black Wolf's story where his family was attacked and he had to move on) causing you to loose some wolves. Or maybe we'll be given a new world to discover with the pack, establishing a new territory there somewhere. Or maybe the wolves disperse. I'm not sure how pack life among NPCs would come into play.

-Storyline: Multiple outcomes

Zooming back to the current mission to find a mate now. Maybe the player could choose whether or not they want to settle with one mate and become a Casanova wolf (Also based off Black Wolf's story.). I'm not sure how this would work either, as it would seem like a lot of responsibility for the player. Who knows?

-Game Aspects: Concerning Prey

As stated in many other posts, younger and older prey animals would be desirable. This would allow players not to choose between just weak animals, but young and old individuals.

A wider prey selection and overall animal appearances would be nice. Perhaps some moose, bison, voles, and marmots. I would actually like to see rodents who dwell beneath the snow in winter as another prey option.

-Game Aspects: Concerning Predators

To even out the food selection, I would actually like to see more predators that compete for the same food. Animals that may not nessecarily be a direct threat to wolves, but competitors. Animals like Lynxes, Cougers, Badgers and Wolverines. Seeing their offspring would be amazing too! They wouldn't just add to the overall animal count, but give the player a sense of being in the wild.

-Game Aspects: Other animals

I would like to see animals that don't really affect anything or anyone. Seeing Actual beavers in the Lost River would be interesting. I would also like to see Weasels, Squirrels, and Chipmunks, along with some species of song birds.

-Other Wolves

Perhaps the player could find a stranger wolf among its pack during an encounter within wolf territory. Or it could be alone, but actually be seen doing something rather that sitting around, waiting for you to approach them. What if they approach you first? Or instead of finding a potential mate within a pack, a dispersal wolf can be seen not too far from pack territory (or not around wolf territory at all) and you can choose to either approach it or allow it to approach you. I would also like the ability to choose whether or not we could be in a social arena. This would allow players more freedom.

-Your Mate

I know mate personalities have probably been mentioned before. I really like this idea. There could be a mate for every personality with its own pros and cons. This will give your mates more character, making you like them (or dislike them) even more! But what i also want to see is your mate's capability to die and be gone forever. After all, when a real wolf dies, they cannot be revitalized. Your mate getting progressively hungry would also be nice, so you're not just having to care for yourself. I want to see mates help with fighting off bears and fending off pup predators again. I honestly miss that. And, instead of you initiating interactions with your mate, maybe your mate can interact with you also. Interactions like grooming pelts and nuzzling would be cute.

-Your Pups

Personality in pups also! Would this not also be fun? Adventurous pups who like to wander off, Submissive pups who tend not to play fight and fear most everything, Playful pups who like to play, and Dominant pups who usually influence the litter. I would also like litter sizes to vary depending on experience and food availability. Maybe there could also be a runt, who would be harder to care for since they're generally smaller than the rest of the litter. I would also like to see not only parent fur being inherited, but parent stats being inherited based off dominant and recessive genes as the pups grow into yearlings. I would also like to hear different pup howls since there are now different wolf howls. That would make me enjoy howling with my pups. Interactions such as grooming pelt and nuzzling would also be cute, as stated before for mates.

-The Environment

I would like the ability to travel through different maps. Perhaps the maps we already have could expand more? Or maybe there would be some new maps to explore. There would be a map to where you can raise pups there instead of just doing so in slough creek. You can then have the option of choosing a den, or digging out your own den however you please. I know environmental disasters have been mentioned. I would honestly like to see both floods and wildfires, but some little things like puddles and mud when it rains would make me very happy. Perhaps the player wolf and other animals would have the ability to get dirty, leaving the option to clean off in a water source or cleaning yourself. (I know all these would hurt my computer and call for a powerful system, but i would still like to see this happening.)

-The Player wolf: Concerning actions and In-game features

I would like full usage of all the wolf actions and maybe even a little more. I would like to see a growl animation and a whimper animation, too. After watching a real wolf take a piece of chicken from his trainer and bury it, i decided that we should be able to do that in Wolfquest. Maybe after we catch an elk, we could bury a little of the meat so that we can eat it later. Perhaps carcasses of any kind could be subject to rot and consumption by predators, so the caching motion would actually be wise.

As stated before, a separation between a hunger and health bar would be most helpful. The same should go for your mate as you keep up with them. Perhaps the ability to get thirsty should come in, where you'd have to venture to a nearby water source or puddle for a drink? I like the idea of an injury system to where you acquire scars and injuries in-game rather than setting them up through customization.

-The Player Wolf: Concerning customization

I love the new wolf customization pelts already, so there's not much that needs to be said here. What i would like, however, is the ability to choose scars for a coat color of choice, rather than having to choose from a scar with an assigned pelt. I like the idea of unlockables that was surely stated before. (though, I'm not sure what content would lie here.)

If you read all this, you get a rainbow cookie, haha. I know it was long. I've had these ideas for a while.
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

Shadziulec
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Shadziulec » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:46 pm

duskypack wrote:
Shadziulec wrote:
-Unlockables

I don't think wolves have two eyes of different colors, and I know that there is no such thing as an albino. Besides that, it would be gorgeous to see <3
These are mutations,both of the ones you have mentioned x3 So I think it's possible?
~Please,don't copy or use anywhere my profile avatar,it's done fully by myself.It has a little "SHAD" somewhere on it,so it's credited~

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Mm, I'm glad to see the excitement and ideas still going strong for this old game <3

I've only got one semi-new idea for right now (you guys were quick to cover the basics!) but... I dunno, it feels like it could be a more feasible update, assuming we ever got another one? Some coding and tinkering, but no entirely new animals or maps...

Since we can save wolves now, and not just saved games, I think that beating the SC journey mission and getting the victory message and all that jazz should come with something. Your surviving pups would be added to your list of playable wolves, with the adult version of their puppy coats, and stats based on yours (and your mate's, if they actually have stats? lol) w/a bit of randomization or other influences involved? It'd be super cute to have an in-game method to continue the family line.. maybe if people pursue this option there could even be an in-game sort of family tree? Not necessary, but it'd be cool to make long lines.. even tho they'd be kinda gimped since each wolf's mate has no real family history. MOSTLY I just really want an in-game way to officially bring pups to adult age and run through it again.
grownup teenage troublemaker

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:53 am

It would be nice to see more than one tree catching fire to cause a wildfire but the predators would have to be turned off when that happens I believe they would be too freaked out to go after pups and you would have to figure out and choose what to do.
Go your own way

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:19 pm

It would be AWESOME if your wolf had thirst, and your pack could catch sickness, and elk carcasses could spoil. Also, stranger wolf packs could raid your den and try to kill YOU too, along with your pups and mate. And you could raid the other packs.
It would also be AWESOME if pups could actually look bigger and stronger at the final journey, and your wolf could grow old, and your wolf would be slower and less stronger. :D :D :D
.:HEAR MY CALL:.
One wolf
One quest
One fate

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Pups are still very little when they go to the summer den just a bit lankier
Go your own way

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:20 pm

Tsuri wrote:I'm not sure if any of what i am suggesting has been mentioned, and if it has, forgive me.

I'm not sure how a prequel would come into play. Starting life as a pup wouldn't really leave much for you to be able to do. What happens here is not really important in my opinion. Playing as a yearling wouldn't offer too much, either.

A sequel is very much desired. I would enjoy watching my pups age into yearlings and help them learn to hunt. (perhaps helping the pups learn to hunt could be a mission?) From then on, i could only suggest a series of random events where you are able to grow your pack, facing the challenges of the wild. Perhaps a random disaster would be a neighboring pack expanding its borders (basing this off of Black Wolf's story where his family was attacked and he had to move on) causing you to loose some wolves. Or maybe we'll be given a new world to discover with the pack, establishing a new territory there somewhere. Or maybe the wolves disperse. I'm not sure how pack life among NPCs would come into play.

Zooming back to the current mission to find a mate now. Maybe the player could choose whether or not they want to settle with one mate and become a Casanova wolf (Also based off Black Wolf's story.). I'm not sure how this would work either, as it would seem like a lot of responsibility for the player. Who knows?

As stated in many other posts, younger and older prey animals would be desirable. This would allow players not to choose between just weak animals, but young and old individuals.

A wider prey selection and overall animal appearances would be nice. Perhaps some moose, bison, voles, and marmots. I would actually like to see rodents who dwell beneath the snow in winter as another prey option.

To even out the food selection, I would actually like to see more predators that compete for the same food. Animals that may not nessecarily be a direct threat to wolves, but competitors. Animals like Lynxes, Cougers, Badgers and Wolverines. Seeing their offspring would be amazing too! They wouldn't just add to the overall animal count, but give the player a sense of being in the wild.

I would like to see animals that don't really affect anything or anyone. Seeing Actual beavers in the Lost River would be interesting. I would also like to see Weasels, Squirrels, and Chipmunks, along with some species of song birds.

-Other Wolves

Perhaps the player could find a stranger wolf among its pack during an encounter within wolf territory. Or it could be alone, but actually be seen doing something rather that sitting around, waiting for you to approach them. What if they approach you first? Or instead of finding a potential mate within a pack, a dispersal wolf can be seen not too far from pack territory (or not around wolf territory at all) and you can choose to either approach it or allow it to approach you. I would also like the ability to choose whether or not we could be in a social arena. This would allow players more freedom.

-Your Mate

I know mate personalities have probably been mentioned before. I really like this idea. There could be a mate for every personality with its own pros and cons. This will give your mates more character, making you like them (or dislike them) even more! But what i also want to see is your mate's capability to die and be gone forever. After all, when a real wolf dies, they cannot be revitalized. Your mate getting progressively hungry would also be nice, so you're not just having to care for yourself. I want to see mates help with fighting off bears and fending off pup predators again. I honestly miss that. And, instead of you initiating interactions with your mate, maybe your mate can interact with you also. Interactions like grooming pelts and nuzzling would be cute.

-Your Pups

Personality in pups also! Would this not also be fun? Adventurous pups who like to wander off, Submissive pups who tend not to play fight and fear most everything, Playful pups who like to play, and Dominant pups who usually influence the litter. I would also like litter sizes to vary depending on experience and food availability. Maybe there could also be a runt, who would be harder to care for since they're generally smaller than the rest of the litter. I would also like to see not only parent fur being inherited, but parent stats being inherited based off dominant and recessive genes as the pups grow into yearlings. I would also like to hear different pup howls since there are now different wolf howls. That would make me enjoy howling with my pups. Interactions such as grooming pelt and nuzzling would also be cute, as stated before for mates.

-The Environment

I would like the ability to travel through different maps. Perhaps the maps we already have could expand more? Or maybe there would be some new maps to explore. There would be a map to where you can raise pups there instead of just doing so in slough creek. You can then have the option of choosing a den, or digging out your own den however you please. I know environmental disasters have been mentioned. I would honestly like to see both floods and wildfires, but some little things like puddles and mud when it rains would make me very happy. Perhaps the player wolf and other animals would have the ability to get dirty, leaving the option to clean off in a water source or cleaning yourself. (I know all these would hurt my computer and call for a powerful system, but i would still like to see this happening.)

I would like full usage of all the wolf actions and maybe even a little more. I would like to see a growl animation and a whimper animation, too. After watching a real wolf take a piece of chicken from his trainer and bury it, i decided that we should be able to do that in Wolfquest. Maybe after we catch an elk, we could bury a little of the meat so that we can eat it later. Perhaps carcasses of any kind could be subject to rot and consumption by predators, so the caching motion would actually be wise.

As stated before, a separation between a hunger and health bar would be most helpful. The same should go for your mate as you keep up with them. Perhaps the ability to get thirsty should come in, where you'd have to venture to a nearby water source or puddle for a drink? I like the idea of an injury system to where you acquire scars and injuries in-game rather than setting them up through customization.

I love the new wolf customization pelts already, so there's not much that needs to be said here. What i would like, however, is the ability to choose scars for a coat color of choice, rather than having to choose from a scar with an assigned pelt. I like the idea of unlockables that was surely stated before. (though, I'm not sure what content would lie here.)

If you read all this, you get a rainbow cookie, haha. I know it was long. I've had these ideas for a while.
I'm really loving the ideas mentioned here, they're well thought out.

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm

CakeWolfy wrote:
Tsuri wrote:I'm not sure if any of what i am suggesting has been mentioned, and if it has, forgive me.

-Other Wolves

-Your Mate

-Your Pups

-The Environment

I'm really loving the ideas mentioned here, they're well thought out.
Yiiiss! Really nice ideas Tsuri!
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”