Wolf Character Bio Center

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

FoxyWolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Wolf Character Bio Center

Post by FoxyWolfy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:00 pm

(Sorry mods if this isn't allowed or is already created. While there is a similar topic to this, this one is a place for people to post bios of wolves they may or may not use in MP. Though I will understand if this is deleted.)

Hello, fellow WQers! I have noticed that there are many topics asking about wolf characters. What's the fur color, eye color, origin, and so forth. Well, to make things easier, I thought I'd whip up a topic for people to post their wolf's bios in! Now there are some rules of course:

-Please do follow the rules of WQ when posting your bio
-Let's not mention mates, even if they are fictitious, or mate related stories at all, okay?
-When writing about your character's history, please keep it at a PG standard
- All characters should have realistic characteristics and reasonable histories, and otherwise should follow in-game rules and guidelines.
Thanks for this rule, Koa!

Feel free to write as much as you want and post pictures if you are in the Image Tags group (be sure to give the photo proper credit). I'll post Fox-Tail's bio once a few others post. Have fun!
Last edited by FoxyWolfy on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
ғσxүкιηs
´*•.¸ тнε cυтεsт ℓιттℓε¸.•*´
gσσғ
σғ
´*•.¸ρσσғεү¸.•*´
ғσσғs
Signature/Av©By:SinnedAshes/wolfwhisp

Newbie-Teacher Program
Great Travelers Pack

Arctica10
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Local Supercluster, Universe

Re: Wolf Character Bio Center

Post by Arctica10 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Ooo! Great idea for a topic! If the mods don't lock it anytime soon, I'll assume that they've accepted it and will work on some bios.

Arctic Beta
T h e. G r e a t. T r a v e l e r s. P a c k
We show up, we gonna show out.
Pack signature by Rabetiiva

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:27 am

Generally, "wolf biography" threads or "Introduce your wolf here!" threads were locked because they catered towards roleplaying. Given the existence of the roleplay thread, I can see how it would helpfully extend towards users potentially posting biographies for the wolves they use there, as well. With that in mind, the rules here need to be similar to those of the roleplay thread in order for this thread to remain open.
- All characters should have realistic characteristics and reasonable histories, and otherwise should follow in-game rules and guidelines.

FoxyWolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by FoxyWolfy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:51 am

Thanks for the comment, Koa! I'll add that rule right now, and if it gets out of hand I'll immediately request a lock.
ғσxүкιηs
´*•.¸ тнε cυтεsт ℓιттℓε¸.•*´
gσσғ
σғ
´*•.¸ρσσғεү¸.•*´
ғσσғs
Signature/Av©By:SinnedAshes/wolfwhisp

Newbie-Teacher Program
Great Travelers Pack

Spookykitty
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Spookykitty » Thu May 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Aw man I would really love to post here XD But I don't have stories fleshed out for my wolf characters, singleplayer or otherwise. I'll keep this in mind though :3

- Etcetera -
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by - Etcetera - » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 am

Name: Etcetera
Pack: None
Appearance: Glossy, iridescent, and lean, ebony black pelt, containing some hints of gray and white. The gray is somewhat remote and mainly found on the mane and tips of the hairs around the jaw and tail; and the white found on the underbelly or around the eyes. There are some small patches of her fur replaced by scars and battle wounds (as described in 'History' and 'Miscellaneous'), causing the winters to be more violent and much more of a struggle to survive. Right ear is torn and the left flopping down lamely. Her optics are made up of a complex pattern of amber and silver flecks, making her gaze turn into a hypnotizing battle. Paws are leathery and quite large for size, making her walk look more like a trot.
Personality: Spectacularly slumberous and modest, meaning she never says a word to any wolf until they have gained her trust. In the first sight of a wolf, she will remain hidden or stand her ground. She will never fight, unless she really has to, she just tries to make herself more threatening than her component. When alone (or thinks she's alone), she is graceful and nimble, but always vigilant.
Abilities: She fails to be robust, but her ability to run comes in handy. Her reflexes are poor. Senses are sharp, as well as her eyesight.
History: She stood to watch her family be conquered by a nearby pack that the whole region feared. Being placed by her mother in the nigh bush, barely escaping the extremely sharp senses of the enemy alpha male, by eliminating her scent trail while hesitantly climbing into the bitter cold river. Climbing into the river was difficult as well as it was crossing it, as she had been only a youth then; but she managed. Ever since then, she has had violent flashbacks and often feels like someone is watching her. She has traveled many miles from her homeland, trying to escape the horrible memories, being caught in many fights, the scars on her muzzle and body hint that she often lost. Not one wolf has ever talked to her in a nice or pleasant manner, making her be skeptical of those who do.
Miscellaneous Facts: Etcetera loves rain and thunder (No extreme storms), as it was the first type of weather she encountered as a pup. She will refuse to join a pack if asked, but may hang around the area if you gain her trust...

There's actually a lot more, but if any more, it would turn into a book more than it would be a bio. I have a lot more wolf bios than this, but this is my main one.
Last edited by - Etcetera - on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature & Poem: Me

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Name: Jeamesero
Nickname: Jeames, Jea
Personality: Jeames is very sweet and caring for others and he will be very great to hang around with. He loves to make friends and to accompany others and will appear as a yearling due his childish behavior and constant happiness. He loves playing games and always ends up playing with pups or jumping onto other adults during play fights. When playing, he tends to ignore other wolves’ complaints or not notice them feeling annoyed with him, because he's just too playful. When he’s sad he might whimper or act really really cute and tiny by using big begging puppy eyes, but his sadness never lasts too long as he always ends up being happy and jolly again, finding other wolves who want to play with him. He’s very smart and pretty wise even for the way he acts, coming up with solutions when it’s needed. He will always be the shoulder to cry on and will try to help others. When he manages to help someone he will feel so proud of himself and cheer himself on sometimes, which makes him look adorably cute. Though, he's no bragger about it. He's just often very proud of himself and truly innocent.
Appearance: Jeamesero has a light brown coat which feels rough to the touch. His eyes are a chestnut brown color and the very tip of his tail is black. The inside of his ears is a cream color and just like his ears, his paw pats are a cream color, but as well with spots of pinkish and brownish colors. The male has a fluffy tail and he looks a bit oversized sometimes, but that’s just his coat playing tricks on your eyes. In fact Jeamesero is quite slim, it’s just his thick coat which makes him look at bit ‘fat’.
Others: Didn't add his history in before there's nothing much for me to write here. On every roleplay site or in whatever other roleplay his history often varies, depending on the rules of that roleplay (realistic or unrealistic).

Jeames is my main character. He was my first character I've ever created, in all kinds of forms. Though on here he's a wolf, of course.
Before I changed my account name I was named Jeames on these forums, even. And the color I use for my messages and posts on here are the same light brown color he is. xD
Love this little fellow, he's my baby~

Might post more biography's of characters I use later but for now I'm a bit stuck with which one to choose (and I've recently designed new characters and I'm going to design new ones, as well o3o)
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

Spookykitty
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Spookykitty » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:43 pm

I have a few, and this will be nice because I can show pictures of them.
Name: Jax
Most Prominent Personality Attributes: Stubbornness, patience, a close eye for detail, courage
Full Personality: Stubborn, patient, a bit arrogant, wise, attentive to detail, courageous, analytical, stern, courageous
Best Traits: Courage, patience
Previous Rank: Watcher
He's the leader of my pack, Kaine. He's strong-bodied and powerful and used to be a pack guard (Watcher) before rising to leadership. His coat is smoky gray or charcoal silver if you prefer, and he has yellow eyes as well.
Color: Dark sea blue

Name: Lilly
Most Prominent Personality Traits: Girly, cheerful, stubborn
Full Personality: Suspicious, impatient, unfiltered, impulsive, naive, cheerful, stubborn/persistent, loyal and girly
Best Traits: Cheerful, Persistent, Loyal
Color: spring green
My character for The Great Travelers, led by FoxyWolfy. She's pretty small, with a thick mane of fur around her neck. She is a uniformly canyon-red to ginger coloring with typical yellow eyes.

Can anyone tell me if the images are showing? I can't see them.
Edit: removed images. They can't be seen anyway.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Dasamidschol, your post has been removed.

Please keep these in mind the rules on the first post of this topic-
FoxyWolfy wrote:-Please do follow the rules of WQ when posting your bio
-Let's not mention mates, even if they are fictitious, or mate related stories at all, okay?
-When writing about your character's history, please keep it at a PG standard
- All characters should have realistic characteristics and reasonable histories, and otherwise should follow in-game rules and guidelines. Thanks for this rule, Koa!

1) Mates are not allowed.
2) A solo wolf cannot hunt elk on its own and survive; realism is key.
Last edited by Neamara on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

WQlf
Pup
Pup

Post by WQlf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Name: Print

Print is a two year old loner who lives in the wilderness of northern Canada. Here are many streams and rivers, with dense fields and mountain cliffs. Pine trees are scattered across the landscape. From above, a few can be seen dappled onto the meadow lands, but are more dominant in the cliffs up west. Two packs reside nearby, Copperwood Pack and Fledgling Pack. Both are hostile to Loners like herself, so she tries her best to avoid them. But sometimes, she may come in contact with Fledgling Pack when prey migrates through their territory.

Print was born into a small pack that consisted of four adults. Life there was fine, but eventually food in the area became scarce, and so she had no choice but to leave her former pack to journey elsewhere. Only 1 sibling other than her lived to adulthood. Her sister's whereabouts are unknown, but it's likely that she had left to become a loner as well. Her other siblings had died to hunger and diseases. Print is unsure whether her parents are still alive, but has not attempted to find out.

Being a Loner is difficult. The main problem has been food. Hunting elk is extremely risky, even with those of the sick. On bad days, her diet consists mainly on grasshoppers, lemmings, and even earthworms. On better days, she may feed on Salmon who had washed ashore, or scavenge on carcasses half eaten by other predators. She'll try to eat anything that she can come across, as long as it's edible.

The tip of Print's tail is singed from a recent forest fire, and she carries the slight smell of smoke. She carries several scars on her face. One of her paws is currently wounded, and so she limps and has even further trouble finding food.

Print competes with other wolves for food. If you approach her feeding on a carcass, she will not be the one to share. Unless she's outnumbered by several wolves at a time, she'll refuse to give in her hard-earned meal.

Fears: Other Wolves, Bears, Fire, Loud noises

Appearance: The fur on her nose is beige colored, but the tips of the fur fade into a light grey. The fur on her head is completely grey but still has a slight trace of a creamish-color. The tips of her ears are a dark black but the inside of them are a beige/white color.
Her fur is longest on her back and neck. The fur on her spine is a dark shade of grey, almost black. Her belly is also a beige/white color. The side of her fur blends both grey and white together. Her tail seems fairly short and scruffy. Print is often covered in dust and dirt, causing her to appear almost brown at times.

Likes: Winter, cloudy days, hunting, exploring unknown places

Hates: Bears and closed in spaces

Curious of: the habits of prey and how to out smart them, other wolves, birds

Pale

Post by Pale » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Name;; Pale

Age;; 2 years

Gender;; Female

Appearance;; Pale has a skinny structure with oddly long legs, making her lanky for a wolf. Her pale brown fur is thin and short mostly even in the winter due to genetics and bloodlines. While her coat is pale brown it has grey tints around the tips of her fur on her hips and rump. While she mostly is a healthy wolf she does have a small scar on her front, right paw pad from a recent cut she gained when running across a river bed. Topping off her appearance is her jet black nose that tips her muzzle.

Personality;; Pale is a very shy wolf, even though she appreciates the company of a pack. Her shyness does have a bonus, though. since she rarely talks to people she doesn't has fewer distractions and can plan intricate strategies for hunting, fighting and much more. While she can plan strategies her fragile body type forces her to make more speed related plans, because if she was to attack head on she would be out in a swipe of a paw.

Around people she knows she seems like a whole different wolf. Her shyness usually disintegrates after she understands a wolf and befriends them. Without that social restraint, she is a happy and silly wolf. She teases her friends occasionally really isn't too serious about what she says.

Good traits;; Crafty, Silly, Nimble, Strategic, Gentle, Smart

Bad traits;; Shy, Fragile, Short-tempered, Rude, Quiet

History;; Pale was born around 10 years after the reintroduction of wolves into Yellow Stone. By that time, the population and amount of packs had grown quite a lot. She was raised in a pack of 10 wolves, a bit over average. Her parents, the alphas, raised a litter the year before so her older siblings helped care for her.

After a few weeks, she and her siblings emerged from the den. They mostly played around the mouth of the den under the watchful eye of their older brother, Quercu. They were well fed and mostly safe at the creekside den. The den was on a flattened clearing on a slope that led down to a creek. The clearing was sheltered by tall, sturdy yew trees. The den itself was a renovated fox den they had found abandoned the year before.

They reached the age of 8 weeks in no time and made their journey to the rendezvous site. The trip was quite easy (Despite some setbacks) and they ended reaching a large clearing at the end of the yew surrounded creek. During the journey her brother, Thea, was picked off by a crafty coyote and wasn't found alive. Now only Pale and Camomile where left.

They reached the age of 15 months and started following the adults when they hunted. Theys soon learned to hunt and took part in the chase regularly.

After a bit, they both reached the age of 2 and eventually left the pack, traveling together. They met a few other wandering wolves and with Pale as the leader they decided to make a pack together. Now the misfit group of wolves roam Pale's old territory (The birth pack left in search for new lands).

That was longer than I expected, oops. I just decided to do this for fun.

IcicleWing
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by IcicleWing » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 am

Name: Icicle.
Personality:She is a young she-wolf that has a snappy, intelligent, and loyal personality. She is not afraid to get into trouble, and will take danger head-on. She can cause a lot of mischief, but has a good, caring side too.
Appearance: Her coloration is white with hints of blueish white and grey in her fur, and a fluffy tail. Her left eye is green, the other one is blue. She is small and weak-looking but fast and can run for long periods of time.
History: She ran from her pack when she was old enough to. She prefers to be a loner and only meets other wolves to hunt elk. She is often challenged by coyotes because of how small she is, but can chase them off. She observed the predators around her to learn how to defeat them or evade them.
allons-y!

Kitsuma
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Kitsuma » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 pm

When I ever flesh out some of my wolf characters, I'll be sure to post them here.
Avvie by me
Only those willing to listen may hold that passionate flame to lead others
Siggie by me
Like Warrior Cats? Come check out my RP Forum at: http://thelandofwarmmists.proboards.com/

alexterri2
Pup
Pup

Post by alexterri2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Koa wrote:Generally, "wolf biography" threads or "Introduce your wolf here!" threads were locked because they catered towards roleplaying. Given the existence of the roleplay thread, I can see how it would helpfully extend towards users potentially posting biographies for the wolves they use there, as well. With that in mind, the rules here need to be similar to those of the roleplay thread in order for this thread to remain open.
Question: are the characters allowed to be, say, wolfdogs, or something?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 pm

alexterri2 wrote:
Koa wrote:Generally, "wolf biography" threads or "Introduce your wolf here!" threads were locked because they catered towards roleplaying. Given the existence of the roleplay thread, I can see how it would helpfully extend towards users potentially posting biographies for the wolves they use there, as well. With that in mind, the rules here need to be similar to those of the roleplay thread in order for this thread to remain open.
Question: are the characters allowed to be, say, wolfdogs, or something?
No, sorry. They can be other species of wolves, though. Again, similar rules for roleplay thread:
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68437

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”