Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Everyone has those moments everywhere- don't deny it (You know who you are!)

By far it was back when I had trouble joining multiplayer games, it used to take me half an hour just to connect to a game.
Well after forty minutes of repeatedly trying and failing to enter a game, I was finally able to connect to one called AnyoneWelcomeRP.
I was there barely two seconds when everyone in the chat starts yelling at me "Get out of here or we'll report!"
When I ask why, because it was called ANYONEWELCOMERP they replied, "Saving spots now get out!" I was so angry, I did NOT spend forty minutes to get yelled at to leave an OPEN game called ANYONEWELCOMERP :evil: !! But I didn't feel like getting into a fight, so I said they should at least change the chat name, then left.
I didn't go back on here for a few weeks.
Is an orange called an orange because it's orange?
Or is orange called orange because an orange is orange?

wolfyattitude
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Most Frustrating WQ Moments

Post by wolfyattitude » Fri May 27, 2011 3:43 am

In mine, on singleplayer, my mate won't stop walking in a circle! I fixed it, but it keeps happening!IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!
╔═══════╗
████████
ÐEatнηΘ†E║
████████
████████
████████
████████
╚═══════╝

Avvie(c)Lupinzpack

wolfoflegend
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfoflegend » Fri May 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Well, i think when i kept being killed by that druid, like seven times, i got a little frustrated. :D
"I have been abandoned by death for it has cursed me to live."

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

+Sage+
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Probably in your fridge, eating your food. If not, in your ears playing a kazoo.

Post by +Sage+ » Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Most frustrating is probably when one pup just WOULD NOT stay at the den! All the others were fine, playing or whatever pups do at the den, then that one just wandered off like he/she owned the world.

NewMooon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by NewMooon » Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 pm

My most frustrating moment was a lot like yours. It was when I joined an open game, and they told me to leave. Deciding to have a bit of fun since I was not breaking any rules, I started to run around taunting them. Eventually they started spamming so my computer crashed. Gah! It was so frustrating!!!
..........╔═╦╗────╔═╦═╗
..........║║║╠═╦╦╦╣║║║╠═╦═╦═╦═╦╗
..........║║║║╩╣║║║║║║║╬║╬║╬║║║║
..........╚╩═╩═╩══╩╩═╩╩═╩═╩═╩╩═╝

.........."life IS hard."
.........."~ŋɚɰ ɱøøŋ

Green Paws Team

TextArt© Nightly
Avvie© Crystal

Dark Rumour

Post by Dark Rumour » Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't like when my computer lags. One time while getting yelled at by others in an RP, for they wanted me to leave and my computer was lagging so they kept saying "leave! leave! Why won't you leave!?" It took me awhile for my computer to let me answer and I mispelled words, so I had to go back which took longer and correct it. I think it should just submit the message even though there are question marks.

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Sat May 28, 2011 12:17 am

Nothing frustrates me more than when people start PowerPlaying in games like "RealWolfRP!" This game wasn't meant for that! It really frustrates me when I host a Real Wolf RP and people ask "Can we have wings?" :shock:

But now that I think of it, I'm most annoyed when I spend a REALLY long time hunting an elk, and then when we're both almost dead the elk goes "poof"
Last edited by tuffpuppy on Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

Kestrelflight
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kestrelflight » Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 am

Most frustrating moment... hmm... I would have to say the final journey
You can lead a horse to water, and you can lead a horse into water, and you can swim around with the horse and have fun.

#BEANCLUB

Avatar [c] idk someone (hint: it's not me)

favagelx2

Post by favagelx2 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 am

Sometimes after meeting a stranger wolf, my wolf glitches and starts to walk circles. Of course I can't save the game and if I jump, my wolf ends up flying at the sky. This happens rarely, though.

Oh, and idiotic kids in multiplayer. Meaning of those, who try to take control of everyone and decide by themselves who will be their mate, pup, etc. List could just go on and on. that's a reason why I don't really rp: childish jerks.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 am

Eh, the only thing that really annoys me the most it when I'm so close to killing an elk, and that I either lose all of my health, or go back to get more health, but then lose the elk :U It's very annoying.

WolfQuest lagging is quite annoying, too, particularly on multiplayer.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 am

when the wolf quest predator cam doesn't work and the coyote next to my pup i get very frustrated
i'm not around much but you see me now and then ;)

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 am

When WolfQuest decides to do something odd (like not let me save) when I've forgotten to save and yeah. Bad things happen from there and then I ragequit.

MoonbeamOutflanker
Pup
Pup
Location: being a blue grey wolf with deep green eyes and is fast, strong, loyal, and good hunter

Post by MoonbeamOutflanker » Mon May 30, 2011 9:17 am

i just got back from a game and this wolf had a "territory" and no one was aloud in so i went in for fun because everyone is aloud to be there! and she was yelling at me to get out and i stood my ground then she is like " i'll report you i know how to!" then they quit the game and she said " everyone come back except moon" :?: i came back anyway and now i will do what she would of done to me :mrgreen:
In the darkest night the moon shines bright and lights the night and it's that we wolves howl to it

"I found you in my darkest hour"-The Wanted

~*~TWfanmily~*~

Wolf of Twilight
Pup
Pup

Post by Wolf of Twilight » Mon May 30, 2011 11:30 am

A couple things. One was my fault and the other was the computer.

- I keep a special file for the Summer Mission where I start at the farthest den (Aspen Heights) and just have fun with the mission. Unfortunately, I saved the file when I was halfway through the mission. Now if I ever want to do the mission, I only do half.

- When I'm in the middle of something, the Spyware scan thingy on my computer shuts down my game. It's most frustrating during Mulitplayer because I feel bad about leaving suddenly.
Every
Villain
Is
Lemons

Kimchiz
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kimchiz » Mon May 30, 2011 9:00 pm

In Multiplayer. Since it was a WarriorCatsRP, I said that I had a power. At first, everyone was okay of me having a power. Then I after I fought, I said that my wounds healed. They said that it was Power Playing, but then if you read the books, the power isn't any different than Lionblaze's power seeing that he never gets hurt. Then they said that its different. Then I said okay and said that i didn't feel any pain cause in my description I said that I was strong, and they said that how can I not feel anything. I said that this isn't Power Playing and that I am strong and Scourge's daughter so I'm almost fearless. They still said it was impossible. Then I left.
Tell me, is this Power Playing?
Cause I don't really understand the Power Playing. All I know is that you can't avoid all the attacks that any wolf gives you.

-Kimchiz-
Not as active anymore.
Av // SoranofAvalor
Sig // Me

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”