Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Senbonzakura
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Chuuya

Re: Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Post by Senbonzakura » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello,

Looking for all and anyone interested in roleplay in Lost River in multiplayer. Topics can include any species, and it can be open or private. Please message me if and what you are interested in. I am fine with anything ranging from wolves, to humans, to mythical creatures. Really looking for roleplay partners; though right now I am searching for those interested in some of the following topics:

- stray dogs (8 people)
- lone wolves (8 people)
- wolf pack roleplay (8 people)

multiplayer game name : Chuuya
notice; may be opening one of those roleplays in the list today unless another topic is brought up
not very active / back on from some long breaks due to work, classes, etc.
played wolfquest a very long time ago and cannot remember when I began, though it was way before the paid version. still catching up to this all but feel free to message me at any time.

DripDropp
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Droplet

Post by DripDropp » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:06 pm

PRIVATE SERVER!! :D

EXP HUNT! BULL ELK AND MOOSE MAINS
ALSO FLOPPY DA MOOOSEEE :D

USER: FloppyLR
PASS: WQRuless

6 PLAYERS MAX!!
Droplet
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· wнιтe rιver wolғ pαcĸ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
The river is everywhere

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 pm

DripDropp, Please avoid using some many capital letters in a post as it can be seen as SPAM. Thanks.
WQ Coordinator wrote:Definition of SPAM
SPAM= Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages. Listed below are our definitions of "SPAM":
•Off-topic posts- posts that are irrelevant to the forum or topic
•Repeating answers- replying to questions that have already been answered or copying your previous post(s) and posting them into multiple topics
•Double-posting- replying to topics or posts in succession. (Examples: No-no, acceptable. Please edit previous posts instead of posting more than once.)
•Quoting yourself or another member without adding anything new to the conversation. (Saying "^ this" under a quote is considered SPAM.)
•One-word replies- actually, this includes any posts that are less than three words. If you can reply with less than three words, it's probably not worth saying, so it is not allowed in these forums. There are only a few forums that do permit less than three words, as detailed here- http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=75471.
•Personal topics- anything not directed to all forum members (unless it’s in a pack topic) should be sent using private messages or e-mails.
•Offers for solicitations/services
•Non-normal writing- Text speak (ex- btw I g2g), SHOUTING, unreadable/illegible fonts or using excessive numbers of: smileys :D :) :o :lol: , f
ont colors, or punctuation!!??!??!?!
Wolf567 / Blaze

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:01 am

I play phrase chat, and I am on about everyday (including all weekdays), and I name my games whatever. So make sure to look at the username of the hosts, in public games. My username is WolfGirlHowl. I am always the host, I never join games, because I want to protect the game from people such as people who kill the pups. (Oh, yes, by the way, I like to play with pups.)
Note: Sometimes I am on private games with friends. But usually, public games. Hope to see you there! :D
Also, I've noticed a lot of people don't say what kind of chat it is. I never play text chat. I just don't want to run into inappropriate roleplay.
Last edited by xc92u3 on Sat May 09, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:04 pm

I FINALLY got WolfQuest 2.7! Thank god my bf got me a steam card haha

With that being said, I may host a public game for 8 players every so often. If I do, it will either be called TheWalkingDead, Pup|Life, or JOINMEIMBORED. I do text chat, and I will kick players who do not follow my rules as well as the rules of WQ.

Any questions? PM me and I'll try to answer them!

EDIT: Duh, my username! That's MeghanNeko, same as it is on here

GAME FOR 03/07/2018: Pup|Life|RP
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

DarknessCharmer
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DarknessCharmer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:21 pm

I set a voice private game up every once and a while. I prefer talking instead of typing. To join, the name is voicechat and the name is PupBanter. Come have a chat and make some friends. This is WolfQuest 2.7. My user is DarknessCharmer.

Game currently online

BluesDream
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BluesDream » Sat May 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Doing a realistic rp currently. Need some people to join. Public server.

BluesDream is the user. Games name is RealisticWolfRP|Via

lace2007
Pup
Pup

Post by lace2007 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Hey everyone, I was looking to start a new pack of sorts! I like playing WQ as a wolf, but I don't really like roleplaying as a wolf. What I wanted to do was start a pack where we live as wolves in the game. Just act how wolves would normally act with the emotions they give us in the game. Of course we could still use the chat to clear things up, but I think it would be interesting and fun to live just like wolves!!

Message me if you're interested or have any questions!

Thank you!

NightTroubles
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

LoneStars pack created in wolf quest vers 2.5

Post by NightTroubles » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm

hello, if interested I have started up an open pack game in the version 2.5 of WolfQuest. if anyone would like to join you are free to do so! this is based in the slough creek, snowy pack. im up to make any new friends in this as well so please don't be shy to join ^.^
I'm just here for some wolfie fun so if you're interested In starting a pack I'd be more then willing to do so!! just PM me and we can work out the details from there.
current version of game I'm using: WolfQuest 2.5

exleyal
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Anna

Re: Multiplayer game for Anniversary Edition

Post by exleyal » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

I am going to start a multiplayer game when Anniversary Edition updates. However, the purpose of this will not just be playing a game, it is actually to act out a story. For every wolf in a scene, I'll need a player controlling that wolf and performing certain actions. For more info on the story I'm doing, I posted a thread in Wolf Multimedia.

I'm also really curious about the multiplayer setting on the new version. Hopefully, it will allow more than 8 players at once, but I am not yet sure. But if you are interested, feel free to comment here or my other thread, or send me a message and I will share the details!

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey y'all!
Occasionally, on WolfQuest 2.7 (hopefully WolfQuest 3.0 when MP comes out), someone (usually me) is hosting a private game with the name and password both RP. It technically counts as a public game, because the people who join usually aren't invited directly by the host, but it's a popular game that my friends play in and it being a private game keeps the mean, crazy strangers out.
Roleplays are held in this popular server, from the classic realistic wolf-life roleplay games from 2.5 all the way to a chaotic dragon-vs-mutant wolf powerplay.
Come join the RP-RP server group!
Edit: My WolfQuest username is still WolfGirlHowl, but I do want to change it to TimberRaven somewhat soon.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”