Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

star-nova
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Advertise your multiplayer games here!

Post by star-nova » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 pm

I'll sometimes open up a game called just plain "Video," or something of the sorts. We can chat and goof off, and i'll take videos of us hunting and being doofs 8) . I like posting them on YouTube. Anyone one is welcome! We always have a great time :mrgreen:
>---< Tʜᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴇ Aʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ >---<
Yunei, proud to be a Supplier of the
Azure Alliance
>---<
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71937
azurealliance.forumotion.com

Edme1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Edme1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Sometimes I start a game called "ElkHunting". It is not a role play! All we do is hunting, hunting, hunting! Requires teamwork and respect. Feel free to join any time! It is held in Slough Creek, afternoon, snowpack varies.
Bustin' makes me feel good~

"Advance or a8scond!"

♋ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

http://blueranyk.deviantart.com/
Av from Homestuck

snowywolf101
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by snowywolf101 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm holding one called bored... I'm just bored and want to do something... It's in slough creek snowpack at dusk... I find night to dark and Morning too bright... dawn is n option though...
-~*`*~-
I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated
Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.
-~*`*~-
Avvie/Siggie: Me

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 pm

My pack is called NaturePack. I am not on multiplayer often, so don't expect me to be on the pack list all the time. the limit is five players, and you can choose to roleplay or not. i will tell power players to leave. this is a realistic pack, so please, no wings, powers, or other rp. come join naturepack, a fun, realistic pack.
Last edited by Wonderland Summer on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

Sintact

Post by Sintact » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Hosting a game right now if anyone wants to join Koa and me.

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi there! I edited this post, so it will be a little different.

Welcome to GoldenCreekPack! Glad you could join this pack full of lively, fun wolves. Please read all the things below for info on the pack, as well as pack rules.

PACK INFORMATION AND RANKS

This is the pack info section. Look here if you are new to the pack.

GoldenCreekPack is a pack that is very realistic and is like a real wolf pack. We hunt, explore, and more! We are a pack that is loyal, fierce at times, and we kill only for food, and we only fight if needed. Loners are not really a problem in our territory, we are far from any loner-infested territory. Grizzlies usually are not a problem either, unless we hunt near the den. Coyotes are what we call the prey stealers. They are a major threat to our territory, they raid the den when no wolves are there to guard our den. We will patrol regularlly to keep them out, and kill them if they come by for a snack. Our territory is very sheltered, nestled between a few hills, and is close to our hunting grounds. We try our best to keep the territory safe from predators, and keep the pups safe.

RANKS

The ranks of this pack are very detailed. GoldenCreekPack is very safe, and we do our best to help ranks that are higher or lower than others well balanced with no fighting, or arguing.

Leader of the pack: CocoaMoon
The leader helps keep the pack in order, helps with hunting and often leads patrols away from the den.
Beta: Open
The beta organizes the pack, leads patrols, and defends the den.
Hunters: Open
The hunters often guard the den, as well as hunting. They are the wolves who bring us food every day, and feed the pups.
Guards: Open
The guards are the wolves who stay at the den and scout around occaionally for bears, coyotes, and loners. They hunt with the hunters, and they never lose sight of the pups when at the den.
Explorers: Open
The explorers scout the territory, as well as the outer edges, for strange and interesting objects, animals, and places. They sometimes guard the den, hunt, and pupsit.

THE TERRITORY

The pack's territory is a wide space of hills, meadows, cliffs, and the nearest hunting ground. Our territory is also known as Saddle Meadows, Canyon Cliffs, and part of the Upland Meadows. Our territory ends at the start of the Aspen Heights elk herd, and starts at the start of Upland Meadows. We have the privilge to own the Saddle Meadows elk herd, it is out main source of food.

PACK RULES

Yes, sad to say, there are some rules for GoldenCreekPack.

1. No power players. They will be asked to stop or if they continue, they will be asked to leave.
2. Please, tell me where you are going before you start gallavanting around.
3. Loners are not encouraged, but if you would like to play as a loner, feel free to ask me. Trust me, we will work something out.
4. No fighting the loners! (if there are any.) We are meant to keep peace, not to start a war with the loners.
5. No mates! Bypassing the chat filter is bad; We do not want to get warned or banned, do we? All pups in the game are either adopted, or the mates were killed, or something like that.
6. You need only eat when you are hungry. No wasting food, that will lower the amount of coyotes, but we need lots of food for the pups, and for ourselves.
7. Pups are fake. No real pups allowed. Please, to keep everything organized, do not describe yourself as a pup.
8. If you are in BRB (be right back) mode, stay in the pack. Do not leave and then come back; you might loose your place.
9. I DO save spots, but for people who glitch or crash. Tell me if you can, and then leave and come right back.
10. Have fun, obey the rules, and be strong!

PACK MOTTO

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
The, way we are now, the way we will always be.
~GoldenCreekPack~
Last edited by Wonderland Summer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

Faolan MacDuncan
Pup
Pup

Join Faolan's Multiplayer Pack, a pack for all!

Post by Faolan MacDuncan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Faolan MacDuncan but you can just call me Denali. (it was my first choice for a username, but it was taken)
I host open games whenever I can, but I usually host games at night or during the afternoon. To make it realistic, I sometimes like to host them depending on the season and the time of day. I also change my wolf's fur color to match the environment and season. But in order to join my private games, it's recommended that you are a member or friend of my pack, because my private games are usually pack gatherings or meetings. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Join us today at the following link: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67918
To join, you simply have to post or PM your request to me, and follow the WQ rules and the pack rules. There's only three pack rules, and one of which is to have fun! The others basically tie in with following the WQ and MP rules.
Last edited by Faolan MacDuncan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 am

Hey everyone! Just to clarify .. This topic is more for advertising your open Multiplayer Games and when you are possibly hosting them, rather than giving a full out pack description. Although there are currently no guidelines for this thread, and i suppose listing rules isn't entirely against the topic's guidelines, it's probably best to keep your advertisements shorter. ;3

If you happen to have a Multiplayer pack open in Pack Central, with a thread and everything, it's preferred that you use the Pack Advertisement thread rather than this one.. ^^"
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45882

Thanks Guys! :D
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Faolan MacDuncan
Pup
Pup

Post by Faolan MacDuncan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 am

Ok, thanks, Night! I didn't know whether to post it in Pack Central because until I make a site it's only MP pack. :)

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 am

Faolan MacDuncan wrote:Ok, thanks, Night! I didn't know whether to post it in Pack Central because until I make a site it's only MP pack. :)

No worries, Faolan. :3 Just knowing you do have a pack thread, the other advertising topic should probably best be used to advertise your pack. Although .. I don't see any harm in posting here just to say you are hosting a MP Game. ^^
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Faolan MacDuncan
Pup
Pup

Post by Faolan MacDuncan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Okey dokey! Speaking of MP games, I'll be hosting a WQ Anniversary game either today or tomorrow, so you're welcome to join! I hosted one today, too. Go WQ! :mrgreen:

Note: I edited my post because I updated my pack thread and rules.

Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Keyyva » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 pm

I am hosting a open WQAnniversary room right now. :D

EDIT: Closed now.
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

Foxie0199
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Foxie0199 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am

My pack just opened. It's called PackRP and its, obviously, in Miltiplayer Game Mode. I am alpha female. No alpha male yet. Feel free to join.

AceWolf2010
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by AceWolf2010 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am

Hey, my MP pack name is WildWolfRP. The role play has to be realistic and NOT fantasy or something wolves don't do. I try to make it interesting and since I am the game host I am usually the leader. There are no partners to prevent unwanted behaviour and writing. Pups are allowed if they are over 6 months old so we don't have to stay at a den and we can wander about :) Loners are not encouraged because they usually go off and act weirdly, although it would be nice if they joined the pack once in a while! :D

The Mp pack is held every Saturday at around 19:00 GMT

Anyway, in short, if you want to enjoy being a Wild Wolf and romp around safe in the knowledge that rules are being followed, join the MP WildWolfRP game!

Pack motto:
We are wild; We are wolf; Together we are WildWolfRP
Respect the world

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 am

If anyone is in a realistic mood, come to my chat room. Always recognized as RealisticWolfRp.

Wolf body language and normally literate players come here, if you're one of those players who tend to describe every detail in game, then your welcome here c;
The only rule is you can't hunt(creating the elk to spawn a part, creates a definite lag and intentionally crashes at one point)
Normally it's loners here, though packs tend to form.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”