Inappropriate Player Activeness Graph-A WQ Community Project

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Re: Inappropriate Player Activeness Graph-A WQ Community Project

Post by Zarago » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:56 am

I'm sorry that you have to go for a while Storm. Thanks for all your help.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to patrol today, Saturday, and Sunday because I'll be away.

I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

I would like to help out with this project.

Timezone: CST
Timezone difference from Minnesota: I think it's the same
How active you are on WQ [from 1 - 10]: 7/10 to 10/10. I'm on whenever possible.
How much you want to help / how interested you are in helping [from 1 - 10]: 7/10 to 10/10. I want as much as the rest of you for the innappropriateness to stop.
"job" you would be interested in [YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR JOB ONCE YOU APPLY FOR THIS ONE]: I'm not sure, so I'm just going to put them in order of preference: 1. Scheduler. I'm very organized and I think I would work best in that area. 2. Data collecter. That's mainly because I don't really have much time for patrolling, but I also think I could do pretty good there as well. 3. If I patrolled at all, it would have to be on weekends(any time of day) and weekday afternoons(4:00 - 6:00/7:00).
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Lexwolf wrote:I would like to help out with this project.

Timezone: CST
Timezone difference from Minnesota: I think it's the same
How active you are on WQ [from 1 - 10]: 7/10 to 10/10. I'm on whenever possible.
How much you want to help / how interested you are in helping [from 1 - 10]: 7/10 to 10/10. I want as much as the rest of you for the innappropriateness to stop.
"job" you would be interested in [YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR JOB ONCE YOU APPLY FOR THIS ONE]: I'm not sure, so I'm just going to put them in order of preference: 1. Scheduler. I'm very organized and I think I would work best in that area. 2. Data collecter. That's mainly because I don't really have much time for patrolling, but I also think I could do pretty good there as well. 3. If I patrolled at all, it would have to be on weekends(any time of day) and weekday afternoons(4:00 - 6:00/7:00).
That's great that you are applying Lexwolf, I hope that you are accepted. (:
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 pm

All right- I hate to say this, but its time for me to study for Tri. 2 Finals, so I'll be taking an ELoA for about the next four weeks. I wasn't in this organization when I was on leave for studying for Tri. 1 Finals, so I'll give you guys a brief assessment of activity decreases:

Weekdays: 5.5 goes down to 3.5 .
Weekends: 8 goes down to 6.5 .

I will do my best to participate in Patrolling and keep in touch with this organization to the best of my ablity, though I cannot Gurantee that I will be able to do either. However, I will be able to do Data Collecting, so don't worry about that. I hope you understand why I am going on EFA. Last time I took finals, I averaged a B. I hope to increase or at least maintain said average this time around. I wish you luck as you continue to patrol, collect data, and schedule things.

Farewell for now,
Jaguartail
Data Collector and Patroller
Last edited by jaguartail on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frost46
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Frost46 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Im sorry you have to leave for a while or be inactive, Stormbreaker and Jaguartail. :(
And I hope your accepted Lexwolf!
Has anyone patrolled today so far?
*~.~*♪Frost46♫*~.~*
☼Proud WQ Community Member☼
These are the things that make me unique

Avvie © Zethra
Siggie © Me

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 am

Sorry that I didn't patrol yesterday, I completely forgot. I was supposed to write it down on my calender.

I'll be patrolling later on today anyways.

Gargantor
Top Elk Hunter

Post by Gargantor » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

and seems like i have to remove my patrols of sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday. my dorm net doesnt want to be friends with the game (and sometimes not even with the forum). So i cant patrol when im in dorm. I go home on thursday, so i can resume then. Maybe ill take double patrols on every other day....
сøυɾαģε, αвøṿε αll τhïṉģṡ, ïṡ τhε ƒïɾṡτ συαlïτÿ øƒ α ώαɾɾïøɾ.

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 am

Oh dear, seems like this partoling isn't suiting some of you, I'm sure Adalae shall understand!

@Kivia: I've signed up to have an account on the patroling website, however, it seems not to be accepting my account details, is there any way that you may solve this with me? :3
..../\/\/\/...........------- Who am I? -------
.........../..........I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

............\/\/\/.....Avatar © Gingerwolff <3

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

-x-Zaroque-x- wrote:@Kivia: I've signed up to have an account on the patroling website, however, it seems not to be accepting my account details, is there any way that you may solve this with me? :3
Did you sign up as either Taylor or Akilaz? 'Cause those are the only ones so far that I can see at this point....

After Zaroque gets straightened away, I think I'm going to back up my bags and leave this town as well; these past few weeks have been extremely demanding, and I don't want to be a part of something that I can't give a good amount of participation to. You all can do whatever you want with the site- Adalae is an Administrator on it, and I won't go in and mess around with it at all. x3 I may come back perhaps once school is done with for the year, or if you guys start a new project. But for now, I just can't focus on moderating and this at the same time; this project is really for you guys, the community members, to work on anyways, so there's really no need to help you all further when I know you all know what to do. So I commend you all for all of the effort you all put into this^^
But of course, if you all do need help with the site or anything of that nature, I'll gladly help out.

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 am

Gah! I forgot to do it on Tuesday too!

I'll remember to do it on Friday.

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Sorry to say this, but I think that I'll resign from being a Patroller.

School has been too much of a hassle these days and I never really have time for WQ much anymore, of course this won't stop me from reporting, but I think I'll still leave. (:
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 am

Thandi wrote:Sorry to say this, but I think that I'll resign from being a Patroller.

School has been too much of a hassle these days and I never really have time for WQ much anymore, of course this won't stop me from reporting, but I think I'll still leave. (:
I'm sorry to hear that Thandi, I have total empathy for you.

Also, I'm sorry about not patrolling in the past few days. It's been extremely busy, but I hope to patrol later on today.

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Guys, I really think that right now we should put this project on hold. Everyone has exams and real-life things that are much more demanding right now. So, for now, maybe we should focus on another project that could help improve the forums instead (like a contest of some sort that we could all organize?). Just let me know of your ideas, but for now you guys can keep patrolling and instead report the inappropriate games to the team instead of me. Thanks!
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

Rhea
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Rhea » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Adalae wrote:Guys, I really think that right now we should put this project on hold. Everyone has exams and real-life things that are much more demanding right now. So, for now, maybe we should focus on another project that could help improve the forums instead (like a contest of some sort that we could all organize?). Just let me know of your ideas, but for now you guys can keep patrolling and instead report the inappropriate games to the team instead of me. Thanks!
I agree; it seems a lot of people have had to leave due to other issues, so it would be a good idea to put the project on hold.

However, I have an idea for a new forum "project," which I have recieved permission from Cana to begin: A community-run newsletter, which was suggested in the Forum Suggestions topic.

Here's the PM from her giving permission to me:
WQ Coordinator wrote:If you're interested in setting it up, feel free to start a topic in the WolfQuest Discussion forum and see what happens from there. Thanks!
So, although I would be posting the newsletter and what not (at least when I can), I would love for others to help me in setting it up and finding information to put in it. I think it would be great for this team to help out. C:
╔═╦╗
║╬║╚╦═╦═╗
║╗╣║║╩╣╬╚╗
╚╩╩╩╩═╩══╝

Member since 2010

Perpetual Drift
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67011

Youtube - OoTFreak1
Chatango - xStrobeLightsx

TxtArt©Nightly-Howler/Av©Me

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

I sent some data from thursday and yesterday to Moonglance yesterday. I was lazy and forgot to send thursday's data on thursday, so I sent both things to one person.

I'm still finding time to be online even with my exams coming up in 11 days, but perhaps it is better to put this project on hold until summer, when we'll be more avaliable and not have to keep school in mind. Especially seeing as the majority of us are finding it hard to patrol during all our assigned times.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”