Inappropriate Player Activeness Graph-A WQ Community Project

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Frost46
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Inappropriate Player Activeness Graph-A WQ Community Project

Post by Frost46 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Adalae wrote:Guys, I really think that right now we should put this project on hold. Everyone has exams and real-life things that are much more demanding right now. So, for now, maybe we should focus on another project that could help improve the forums instead (like a contest of some sort that we could all organize?). Just let me know of your ideas, but for now you guys can keep patrolling and instead report the inappropriate games to the team instead of me. Thanks!
Yeah I agree, not a lot of people have time anymore. But I definitley understand.
*~.~*♪Frost46♫*~.~*
☼Proud WQ Community Member☼
These are the things that make me unique

Avvie © Zethra
Siggie © Me

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 am

I agree aswell, I aswell am still having some issues regarding the internet. Plus, I haven't really had much time(school etc.) to patrol myself. But, when I get on track I'll try even though we are on a 'pause'.

Also sorry for not posting here very much, I am reading the topic and it's posts everytime there is a new one just to keep myself up to date.
............'..........Avatar by Zethra

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 am

Rhea wrote:
Adalae wrote:Guys, I really think that right now we should put this project on hold. Everyone has exams and real-life things that are much more demanding right now. So, for now, maybe we should focus on another project that could help improve the forums instead (like a contest of some sort that we could all organize?). Just let me know of your ideas, but for now you guys can keep patrolling and instead report the inappropriate games to the team instead of me. Thanks!
I agree; it seems a lot of people have had to leave due to other issues, so it would be a good idea to put the project on hold.

However, I have an idea for a new forum "project," which I have recieved permission from Cana to begin: A community-run newsletter, which was suggested in the Forum Suggestions topic.

Here's the PM from her giving permission to me:
WQ Coordinator wrote:If you're interested in setting it up, feel free to start a topic in the WolfQuest Discussion forum and see what happens from there. Thanks!
So, although I would be posting the newsletter and what not (at least when I can), I would love for others to help me in setting it up and finding information to put in it. I think it would be great for this team to help out. C:

I'm actually busy with my own "newsletter" of sorts (The WQ Radio) so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do that with you D:

Maybe some sort of contest could be held? I had a really good idea before that I was talking to Kivia about, but i forgot what it was x.x
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

Rhea
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Rhea » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am

Hehe, I saw that- it's an even better idea. You can disregard my post. x3 I am actually thinking about helping out with the audio newsletter; I posted a question there this morning. ^^

I hope you think of your idea again. xD
╔═╦╗
║╬║╚╦═╦═╗
║╗╣║║╩╣╬╚╗
╚╩╩╩╩═╩══╝

Member since 2010

Perpetual Drift
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67011

Youtube - OoTFreak1
Chatango - xStrobeLightsx

TxtArt©Nightly-Howler/Av©Me

Boltk9
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Boltk9 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Do us patrollers only report our findings to a data collector if we find any suspicious chats? Because i have been patrolling at the time i'm scheduled to patrol and i only report my findings if i find something, just wondering.
Proud leader male of Stone Ridge Pack
Proud SilverBlood
You must be this tall...to DIE!
Prices aren't the only things getting slashed.
Proud Patroller for Project Wolfquest

BatteriesNotIncluded
Pup
Pup
Location: plunging hours of my life into pointless youtube videos.

Post by BatteriesNotIncluded » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello, sorry I haven't been active lately here, but uh... just wondering... how do I do my job on here?
we literally have no way of knowing whether or not the world outside of our consciousness exists

c':
james-fun-in-the-sunderland.tumblr.com

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:16 am

Hmm, I thought we weren't patrolling at the moment.

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Boltk9 wrote:Do us patrollers only report our findings to a data collector if we find any suspicious chats? Because i have been patrolling at the time i'm scheduled to patrol and i only report my findings if i find something, just wondering.
Although we are not patrolling atm, as Addy said,
You are correct; that's what you do. You send the data into the scheduled data collector, using the application found on the website.
............'..........Avatar by Zethra

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”