The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Re: The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Post by tuffpuppy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

I was almost dead from trying to fight a bear and when a hare appeared my mate killed it and stood there wagging his tail waiting for me to eat it! So sweet ^_^
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

My mate protected the pups, and waited for me to choose the elk instead going after a random one. ^-^

PieDingo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PieDingo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

He goes after coyotes sometimes, he always comes back to feed the pups, he protects them when I'm out hunting or marking, he doesn't drown them in the river but he isn't much of a help on the final mission. But the best thing he has even done is save ALL of the pups from the eagle without me. Once he saved me from a bear biting it and dying for me. <3 Shoe, the first mate I ever had. (all the rest are useless)

zozzy9
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by zozzy9 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm

:D THE best thing my mate has done for me is wonder up to my pup WHO WAS STANDING NEAR A BEAR picked her up and ropped her infront of me...

BlueGuitar
Pup
Pup

Post by BlueGuitar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Hmm, I guess I can only think of a couple of good things. As for the no-no's, my list is bigger that Santa Clause's list of kids O.o I made loads of files, so some might be different.

Good: Feed the pups, hunt, and kill a coyote. That's about it.

Bad: When I try to hunt, the mate follows me, and does the hunting for me. Withen 1 minute, two of my pups are dead. Next, the wolf never pees, or does any of the territory marking. -_- Sometimes, I pray that a eagle takes the mate rather than the pups. Also, during the final journey, when I'm finding a safe place to cross with the pups, I move them to one specific place. The mate, apparantly does not agree, or doesn't like the pups, therefor placing the pups on the brink of death (near a river O.o). Lastly, a bear tries to eat our pups. I, of course, try to attack/distract the bear, while the mate goes off, sticking his nose into other territories.

What is up with computer mates these days?
.....yσυ мαкε мε gℓσω
.............вυт ι cσvεя υρ, ωση’т ℓεт ιт sнσω
....................sσ ι’м ρυттιηg мy ∂εfεηsεs υρ
.....ιf ι εvεя ∂ι∂ тнαт, ι тнιηк ι'ℓℓ нαvε α нεαят αттαcк!

• .....ℓyяιcs || ∂εмι ℓσvαтσ
    ..........sιg || sαvσυy мυffιη

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 pm

He feeds the pups when I'm gone, kills coyotes, and goes hunting when it's my turn to stay with the pups.
BlueGuitar wrote:What is up with computer mates these days?
I don't know, but for some reason it's become really popular. O.o
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 am

On a recent game I was chasing an cow elk. My wolf was close to the den and low on health. My mate rushed in and helped me bring it down. Wish that happened more often.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

koolkatkoolkat123
Pup
Pup

Post by koolkatkoolkat123 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Technically this is the best thing because my mates don't do anything anyway. So when i try to drown my cubs intentionally (Its to make your cubs have pelt colors other than brown, it works) he follows me and takes the cub out of my mouth and takes it back to the den and when a bear comes hes like oh hi come to kill my babies come in come in

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Well, Lets see here.

My mate used to be ok. He fed my pups kept them near the den. But once when the summer journey started He changed. He took the pups to follow me wherever i went. He hunted elk with me, He lowered the health of coyotes, He took my pups across the river in a deep area. If i did that my pups would've drowned. he scared off a eagle (And is that not awesome!!!!) In a area that didn't have a single carcass He hunted bunches so i nor my pups never starved to death. He didn't feed my pups directly-making carcass's spawn feeds me and my pups even better! His tail wagging always cheered me up. (He is the nicest, sweetest, AI i ever met :wink: ) Because of him i finished the Summer Journey in 30 MINUTES. (I finished the summer journey that fast partly because i was in the Bison Peak :D) I think we should all appreciate mates because Singleplayer wouldn't be the same without 'em

Love Y'all

~Dusk
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

SpiralStar9
Pup
Pup

Post by SpiralStar9 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 am

the best thing my mate did, was giving the food to the pups, carry them, while i kill the enemys
Wal

Captain Rora
Name: Anda, Rora/Roars, Lawrence
Location: The Point of N̨̗̠̲͔͍̘͜o̫̟͍͉͔̲̠ͅ ̢͈͎̝͎͍̳̥R̨̧̜̣̰̣̟͙e̘̗̣͓̝͓̺̹t̨͈̠̯̙̤͚̭ų͎̖̞̦̲̬ͅr̡̙̥̹̩͓̣̣n̖̠̪͚̩̞͈͙

Post by Captain Rora » Thu May 14, 2015 12:36 am

• So, just yesterday I was playing the final journey.

It started off brilliantly, it was only until about halfway when things started getting a little tough.

I was dropping off the the third pup with the others across the river, only little Puppy 4 was left.

That was when I saw the eagle.

It had come out of nowhere and was closing in on little Puppy 4, and the deep river as well as another ten metres were between me and my pup. I ran anways, although it was hopeless and the eagle was already not two metres away from the puppy, who was all alone, right in the open.

But then, my mate came out of nowhere - apparently back from hunting - and she grabbed that pup and ran, the eagle still following in hot pursuit. By then I had recovered from shock and had gotten out of the river. I ran straight toward that winged menace and chased it off before returning to my four pups and mate, all safely on the other side of the river, my respect for the WolfQuest mate increased by ten fold.

That mate was probably the best I've ever had. She fed the pups often, grabbed a pup from next to the bear I was fighting, and chased away a coyote when I couldn't

Funny thing is, I named her after a friend. c':
- A U R O R A -
).........(\_
((.____/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (.;._ \\
DISTANT BLOODS PACK
- HEY AH HEY AH ♥︎
The Box of S̱̪̘̖̙͇̱̜͚̝͜ͅh̢̡̳̬̗̖͎̞̠͖̱ͅa̫̹͉̫̗͉̞̰̖̣͇̗m̤͖̖͎̖̼͔̯̤̩̪̫ḛ̡̠̗͉̰̳̰̞̫ͅͅ

Spookykitty
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Spookykitty » Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 pm

All my pups were dying on the Final Journey. And then... they were healed. :D

Also, I think he brought Sofie over the creek. She was RIGHT THERE, like 200 meters from the Rendezvous site. Then I carried her closer to it and I finished the game with all four pups alive and healthy :mrgreen:

xxwarriorwolffernxx
Pup
Pup

Post by xxwarriorwolffernxx » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:35 am

I was bringing puppy 4 back to the den, but then.. a bob appeared! My m8 came and stared at the bear, but then he started fighting the bear off.

Hairam
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Hairam » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 am

This past time I played, she was amazing - at first.

She always kept the pups fed and would stick around the den while I went and marked the territory. (Okay, she would get stuck behind the tree and I'd have to reload the game to get her unstuck, but anyways.)

At least she kept them fed... because that was all she did.

I had all four pups heading off to the Rendezvous site, and that's when she became the stupidest thing. Like we'd be in the middle of crossing the river {which she was absolute ZERO HELP WITH} she'd run off for like twenty minutes and I would have to just pace around because I couldn't go anywhere without her. She is responsible for ALL THE DEATHS THAT HAPPENED. Which was two, because she would be carrying a pup across the river and then BAM. JUST DROP THEM IN THE RIVER AND GO RUN OFF. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to Peanut too..

When I did get to the Rendezvous site, (which took a lot longer than it should have because I could not find a shallow spot without getting in the other wolf's territory) I was just standing there with my two pups (which she did nothing about when the eagle tried to KILL) waiting on her. When she FINALLY decided to show up it was over, but literally the best and worst mate I've ever had.
avvie; TheInfinite

_Nimbus_
Pup
Pup

Post by _Nimbus_ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 pm

One time My mate levitated after running Into a tree.
Shh, shh, do you hear that? Those are the winds of change.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”