The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Vanilla0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Post by Vanilla0 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:43 pm

best thing my mate has ever done? he took the pups across the river when i was trying to take them across as well :D

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:54 am

more recently, my mate saved my favorite pup from a grizzly.
PS: I didn't get the warning cut-scene for that bear. It was standing there, staring at the pup my mate was holding. Staring contest!
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Sunset-Light
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Sunset-Light » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 pm

My last main mate is pretty smart, when I run off to go hunt he feeds the pups and when I begin hunting he helps me out, then goes off to feed the pups again when we're done hunting. I can always rely on him to feed the pups during the rendezvous mission so I don't have to, but I have some emergency food just in case. He also brings the pups across the river safely after I make the first crossing, so he does the second crossing for me. (I use the Bison Peak den quite a bit.) 8) Also, sometimes when I'm away fighting a predator to protect the pups, he plays with them to keep them occupied. He's a really good mate.

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Post by Zebbaby » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:08 pm

The best thing my mate has ever done, is definitely just leaving/killing an elk carcass like right beside the den, I'm just like thank youuuuuu!!!!, and once upon a time (this was probably my best mate ever!!!) He was so awesome. EVERY TIME a coyote came to eat the pups, and i'd get a bite at him, West (him) would just come and John Cena slam him dead. Literally that's what happened once, he was like one bite away from being dead, and out of nowhere West just comes in and bulldozes him! XDDD one time when I was hunting, my mate actually went and picked out the weakest elk O.O That computer crashed, and I've never had a mate do that since sadly D:
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

Xela Winchester
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Post by Xela Winchester » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:16 pm

My mate will carry the remaining pups across the river for me so that I don't have to go back and do all of it myself. xD
"Are you chasing something, or running away?"
-The Outsider, Dishonored

Whitetigress55
Pup
Pup

Post by Whitetigress55 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Hm... the best thing... well that would have to be when I was on the last mission of the game with Whisper, my wolf. I carried one pup, Midnight, really far out to the river. The other three were left alone.
Then, as soon as my stamina had been drained to nothing, a golden eagle swooped down from nowhere. I couldn't even run, that's how tired out my wolf had been from carrying pups. The eagle was dangerously close to killing one of my pups, but Mist, my mate, ran over and the eagle just took off. I guess it makes up for when she would starve Midnight later, by dropping him on the other side of the map...

Whispering_Waters
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Whispering_Waters » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:28 pm

The best thing my mate on wolfquest has done for me, was taking my 2 pups to across the river on the last quest to the summer den. When we got to the river, I thought it would be safe to take 1 pup at a time to cross the river. I was wrong and my pup died. Then i thought maybe there was another way to go across the lake. So i took my other pup and I at least try to swim across with my pup. again my pup also died ( my mate was getting food for the pup when the whole thing happen ). Then my mate finally arrived. He first fed the 2 pups and he grabbed 1 pup and ran over to another part of the river, and he swam across the river with my pup and it worked! Then he left my pup and ran all the way back to get the other pup and it worked again! and that is how I got over to the summer den! :D

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:26 pm

What one of my mates did was either a glitch or unintentional, but it was pretty cool. Normally the mate stands off at a distance whenever you go into the social arena. Once, shortly after my wolf found a mate and encountered a stranger, the mate stood alongside him while he was confronting the stranger wolf. I guess she was feeling protective of him or she was standing/walking in the right position when the social encounter began. :wolf: :wolf:
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:53 am

My mate has a habit of grabbing all four puppies and crossing the river with them.
The one time my wolf tried to do that, she almost drowned the pup she had because she got stuck.
Okay, Tarrell, you win-- you're the water wolf and Katari isn't XD
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

AuoraWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Asena

Post by AuoraWolf » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:59 am

Well, my mate was smart about pup caring, he was White and from Soda Butte Vista
When I am away for hunting, he trains the pups, feeds them when I do not have any food to regurgigate, and he was really helpful about pup transferring.
The only flaw he has is craving for fresh carcass :moose: :P
Spoiler
Show
The smartest mates are from Soda Butte Vista and Grassy Plains, and their pelt are White,timber and black. :wolf:
Life is between struggles..
More I struggle, more I taste the glory.
More I taste the glory, more I feel myself.
More I feel myself, more I draw my way.

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 pm

A while back, I challenged myself to play a singleplayer game where I would bring all four pups to the rendezvous on Bring It On, without any pre-hunting or stockpiling of food. I took on the Saddle Meadows den for this mission. I was kept busy raising them, but it wasn't too difficult.
The first half of the journey mission wasn't too difficult, either-- I used my pup food sparingly, feeding them only when their health was very low. My mate kept them fed most of the time, meaning I only had to use my food every once in awhile. However, I eventually ran out somewhere near Little Butte, and depended solely on my mate for pup food. I could do nothing but try and lead them to the rendezvous as quickly as possible while waiting for my mate to return with food. I don't think I've ever depended on my mate as much as I did then. I did manage to reach the rendezvous with all four of the puppies, because of my mate's scavenging skills, albeit with none of the pups' health at more than 10%.

ŊØͻϯϋɇ

OmegaWolf519
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by OmegaWolf519 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:19 pm

• My mate just now was pretty epic. She got stuck at one point beside the den, and I had to jump on her to get her out (yikes). But there was a part where the game glitched and I could not bite this coyote going after my pups. My mate comes swooping out of no where and kills it in two bites. o.o
~ Omega Ω

Shiranuiii
Name: Shiranui

Post by Shiranuiii » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 am

The best thing my mate has ever done has to be actually /not/ drowning my pups for once.
𝟣𝟥/𝟣𝟢/𝟢𝟪 | 𝟣𝟧 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 | 𝖴𝖮𝖳𝖬
𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 | Lupe

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Best thing my mate has done...well there was this one time...

My NPC/mate was actually helpful, what happened wasI was on the journey with the 'pack', quite near the end when a cougar spawned, one of the pups at the back was quite a fair way away and with my slow wolf there was defenietly no way I was going to be able to save him, the NPC wasn't going to allow that to happen though. He just dropped the current pup he was holding and sped off to pick up the stray pup so he wouldn't get eaten.
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm

feeding the pups (i dont hunt at all, i just scavenge when i have pups lol. although thats changed.) i am so paranoid about the pups starving!
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf