The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Post by Masika » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 am

Well with my main game on WolfQuest, I can think of a few things which my mate has done good :3 I'll just post a few of those things though, he is pretty good compared to mates on my other gaming files:
  • Gone hunting by himself - Attacking a bull elk successfully.
  • Helped with the carrying of puppies on the final journey - Saved me a lot of work, meaning we got there to a quicker standard. Hardly an predators (apart from the eagle) attacked us.
  • Saved one of the puppies froma bear - He picked up the puppy just before the bear could get to it.
  • Fed the puppies while I've gone hunting - Again, saves me some work and I don't really have to keep a close eye on them.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Echo564
Pup
Pup

Post by Echo564 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 pm

My mate was weird he would leave and come back and do nothing just nothing and then he would leave again and never come back and still do nothing it kinda makes me mad.
(\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=) (='.'=)
(")_(") (")_(")

Me and my boy.... guyfriend XD

+Wolfen+
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by +Wolfen+ » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 pm

I have to say nothing at all.
Wolfen

We are pure and bright.
They will never back down from a fight.
They are loyal and protective.
What kind are these wolves?
We are.....the White Wolves

BubbleGanz
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BubbleGanz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 am

My first mate was when I was a female wolf named Ivy. Koda was my mate, and he was okay, but he kept on slamming into my pups! I don't remember too much about him, but I think the best thing he did was let me take my pups wherever I wanted without dragging them back to the den!

My second mate was when I was a male wolf, Talus who was the son of Ivy. He mated a female wolf named Brooke. She was the worst! She kept on grabbing the pups from Talus and tossing them on the ground! And she drowned one of my pups, and fed another to a coyote!!! But the nicest thing she's done for me was feed a pup once. :| She also has grabbed many of my pups and tried to run, but got nowhere. She kept on doing that!

My third mate, which I am playing with currently, is named Shunkaha. (Lakota name) I am a wolf named Cougar, who is the daughter of Talus. Shunkaha is my favorite mate. Everything he does is useful. He ALWAYS feeds my pups, and when they run away, he marches them right back to the den.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 am

+Wolfen+ wrote:I have to say nothing at all.
+Wolfen+,If you don't have anything to say when posting on a thread, I believe that it would be better for you not to post at all rather than making a somewhat pointless post. It can be considered as SPAM (or General post count raising) ok? Thanks! :3
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

+Wolfen+
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by +Wolfen+ » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
+Wolfen+ wrote:I have to say nothing at all.
+Wolfen+,If you don't have anything to say when posting on a thread, I believe that it would be better for you not to post at all rather than making a somewhat pointless post. It can be considered as SPAM (or General post count raising) ok? Thanks! :3
Sorry about Silver.
Wolfen

We are pure and bright.
They will never back down from a fight.
They are loyal and protective.
What kind are these wolves?
We are.....the White Wolves

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Helping protect the pups before the game code was strict about it doing that.

Moondancer3333
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Moondancer3333 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 pm

On the final journey I was carrying a pup and my mate was alternating picking up the other 3 and bringing them to me i was shocked...but all of a sudden he stopped :roll:
The person who said "nothing is impossible" obviously never tried to slam a revolving door.

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

Silver_Moon681
Pup
Pup

Post by Silver_Moon681 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm

The best thing is that when I was carrying one of the pups to the summer den that pup died, so mymate (Snipe) went back and saved our only reamining pup. He's a pretty good mate but he can be a bit ditzy @ times XD lol
Wonderful
Open-Minded
Loyal
Fluffy :D

Manifesto
Pup
Pup

Post by Manifesto » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

My mate is usually quite a good help around the den. She does the feeding sometimes, goes hunting etc. She always sticks around the pups on the final journey too (mainly because she's picking them up, but something is better than nothing).She's brilliant at keeping the coyotes and bears at bay, as she is usually sticking about. :)

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Starforest » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 am

Well, on Single Player, I saw my first eagle heading towards Sky, my white pup, and before I could get there, it had grabbed her! :cry:

Is what my mate did a glitch?

He ran right up to the eagle and leaped into the air and bit it on the nose! :lol: And it dropped Sky! That's the best thing he's ever done.
Hello, everyone! :3 I'm baaaack!

suinu
Pup
Pup

Post by suinu » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 am

Starforest wrote:Well, on Single Player, I saw my first eagle heading towards Sky, my white pup, and before I could get there, it had grabbed her! :cry:

Is what my mate did a glitch?

He ran right up to the eagle and leaped into the air and bit it on the nose! :lol: And it dropped Sky! That's the best thing he's ever done.
Mostly likely what happened, when you're on the final mission the game is set to have all the puppies follow you and you only. If a puppy gets too far from you or you walk away from your puppies your mate will pick them up and bring the puppies (one by one) to you.
Your mate was probably in the process of going to get the puppy and bring it to you at the same time the eagel picked the puppy up, so one game mechanic countered another. Basically you got very lucky XD

But anyways, I think the best thing my mate has ever done is killed a bull elk all by himself for me :) I do this by sending him after the bull elk, he attacks until his health drops to 20% where he'll stop to go eat, by howling I can call him back and he continues to kill the elk for me. He dies over and over but the point is I don't and the bull elk dies with little to no effort on my part :)
Killing bull elk's is probably the only thing he can do right ~_~;

wolveshowl1011
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolveshowl1011 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 pm

like, mate in single player? or multi?i have no mate in eahter. pease help me get one!!
wolves rock

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 am

wolveshowl1011 wrote:like, mate in single player? or multi?i have no mate in eahter. pease help me get one!!
This should be of some help

How do I get a mate?
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34842

As far as I know, my mate hasn't done anything good for me, aside from helping me with the final mission...

shenzie
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shenzie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

THe best this is when he glitched at the den and blocked the pups from being attacked by anyhting. He just stood there, and the pups coulnd get away.

A very proud member of UF. You can find them here
WQ topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &start=285
Site/Blog: http://www.undinefallswolves.com/
Join Now
My wolf name is Jade but some know me as Winter

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”