The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Maple_fromTheBeyond
Pup
Pup

Re: The BEST thing your mate on wolfquest has done

Post by Maple_fromTheBeyond » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Before the Journey, Timber took my pups hunting! (Actually I think that may have been my fualt, as I hadn't been training my pups that much recently...) Timber took Ingliss by mistake, and Kyran tried (and failed) to follow. :lol: I quickly started the journey when Timber was past the trees, and out of my sight,and howled to start the journey and to keep them busy. Then I took Akira, and Red slowly followed me. :mrgreen: (all of Maple's pups except Red are named after Wolves Of The Beyond Wolves) I found Kyran at the trees, not far from the den and pushed her and Red along. After I catch Timber and Ingliss, get to the creek, and get 3 of the pups across, Red's loyalty nearly led to her death as she tried to cross herself, as Bob, with his coyote minions decided to visit me right then. But Timber saved Red from drowning. After Fighting Bob and his forces, I got to the other side of the creek and drove off 3 eagles. I haven't continued much after this.
I'm NOT lieing!

--Thunderwolf--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Thunderwolf-- » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:37 am

Whenever I'm out hunting or exploring he will always be watching the pups and when I'm at the den he will always be getting food for the pups. And even when I can still see the pups but I'm outside the den range because I'm marking my territory he will always immediately come back. So the best thing he does for me is being smart and always thinking of our pack first! :D
Last edited by --Thunderwolf-- on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar made by: http://possiblespy.tumblr.com

I
reject
your
reality
and
substitute
my
own!

xxnataliaxx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xxnataliaxx » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

my mate is too smart:he going hunt with me, takes care for pups , wait for me when im go hunting, help defend pups from the strangers, marking territory with me, and evrything... he is love his childs (pups) training pups to run away from strangers and be in den... dont go away, he is very smart and good :3
Im growing up and exploring territory with siblings and play,play and play! >:D

ninnu
Pup
Pup

Post by ninnu » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 am

My best mate was then, when i started my first pack. All the time he bring pups food and kept them healthy and stuff. He even chased koyotes away. And all the time when I left from the den or I went too far from the territory he was with pups like a thunder ( so fast ). And he helped me a lot. But what more close I got to the end the more annyoing he was. He also killed my two pups but still he was the best. It was still our first pack though :D

MidnightMoon18

Post by MidnightMoon18 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Eh... My mate, Lexiss, would always be prudent enough to leave the other pups I placed alone while I transported another to the location where I wanted to put my pups. He also helps with hunting and feeding. That's all he does. :|
My original mate, Shadow, always helped me with hunting, feeding, and marking my territory. He was such a benign wolf. But then my computer crashed and erased the history of my games in Wolf Quest.
It's better to have loved a computer program and have it erased, than have to never had it at all. :?

Wolves make the world go 'round! Well, no, but ya know what I mean!

Norry
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Norry » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Well I'm not pretty sure...I have started a new game and my mate is Ace now.I'll watch him a little,then wrote it here :)
~ Allie ~

ilikefoodido
Pup
Pup

Post by ilikefoodido » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 pm

my mate is so nice!
When we were going to the summer den my pup Howljaws went to the end of the map.Bison peak to the end of the map FORWARD how could a pup live? i grabed my pup She-kill and went off.Sadly Redfang and Reddog did not make it with me i left them behind.My mate Claw guarded them. Once i got close to Howljaws it would not let me pass i took She-kill my last pup with me ( Redfang and Reddog almost dead along with Howljaws) and howled with her. my mate must have herd i was far away she would not howl she was come to me and She-kill.Then a eagle came i could not save She-kill but...Claw DID! she poked the eagle and it flew away.Then Claw ran off i got a idea i picked up She-kill and went to the wolf territory i ran around and when it got me all my pups were back.I feed them Redfang and Reddog was hungry i didnt have food so i was sadly forced to kill them... they will always be in MY heart.right after that i won! we all howled! :mrgreen:
the black bloods...
dare to join theCHAOS.

whitestorm911
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by whitestorm911 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm

the best thing my mate ever did was when i was fifty yards away the predator camera came up and showed a coyote my mate came into the camera and killed the coyote... :x but thine he suddenly decided to get stupid and when i was picking up a pup i swimmed across the shallowest and narrowest part of the river and so i sit on the other side waiting then he picks up a pup and drops it in the river and then it says the pup died and then he comes back smiling and wagging his tail then he did all that again with all 3 of the other pups.

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 pm

one time my mate fed my staving pups and he stayed close to the den until i came home :D

Wolph
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wolph » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Before Slough Creek came out my mate was really good. Many times we were able to kill all to most of the elk in the burn herd (forest herd was too annoying cause of all the trees and we couldn't herd them out into the open very well), though that was about the extent of his greatness, especially once Slough Creek came out.
╚╗Military╔╝
Olympics Team USA
_____ ѦԌѦТЄ CRЄЄҠ PѦCҠ
______________♠ gυαя∂ιαη ♠
2010 мαя¢н υѕєя σf тнє мσитн
Know as ✦ αямуωσℓf (αяму) ✦ and ♠ ωσℓρн ♠
Avatar © me - coloradospirit13.deviantart.com

ruby67
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ruby67 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

UltimateWolfLover wrote:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28012

I read this topic and said, "my mate is pretty smart" SO! What is the BEST thing your mate has done?

My mate is really smart! Whenever I'm like, 60 meters away from the den, he'll come back to the den, feed the pups, and stay there and watch them until I come back. When I come back, he immediatly goes to find food and when I leave again, he goes back and waits again.
That is exactly what my mate has done. Also, once when I was just returning from a hunt, a coyote was near my pups, and my mate was waiting there to defend. I quickly ran to my pups, just in case my mate stuffed up, but instead, when the coyote nearly got one of my pups, my mate charged at it and killed it. :) My mate is very useful/helpful lately.
"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."

"Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had."

FANG - THE MYSTERIOUS WHITE WOLF

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am

i have an extremely smart mate she hunt looks after pups and attacks coyotes when they get to close :)
i'm not around much but you see me now and then ;)

Zeezie
Pup
Pup

Post by Zeezie » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm

My mate always returns from hunting when I move away from the den, and feeds the pups. He also attacks coyotes.
And when we are one our way to the summer-site, he helps me carry the pups. <:

℃◎μ℮, ♭ґ℮αк м℮∂øẘη, ßüя⑂ мℯ, ♭υя¥ мε~. ~30 Seconds to Mars.

starkitty101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by starkitty101 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm

My mate? Oak is pretty smart, I guess. He hunts, watches the pups, and helps me carry them to the summer den. C:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and to forget to live.

Tashie
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tashie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 am

Well, bring food to pups, even during the journey, protect pups during the journey, bring pups to me... nothing special I think
Life's a piece of chicken, when you look at it.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”