Multiplayer Territories

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Multiplayer Territories

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 am

Well, I always play Multiplayer on Slough Creek as it is so popular. I have some nice spots there. The Aspen Heights hills are pretty, quiet, and usually avoided by most MP wolves, probably because it's secluded. However, it is close to food, and has some really nice views, and is pretty close to other MP wolves' territories as I find that many people like the Slough Creek and Bison Peak areas. The hills and forests in Saddle Meadows make for good hiding and play places, perfect for a couple of lone wolves. The Upland Meadows is also nice, since it is sloped and provides easy, open areas for escape, and has some comfortable tree cages where wolves can hide and rest. The valley connecting the Saddle and Upland Meadows is also cozy, it is pretty wide open and vacant, and is a good view of the Upland Meadows and any wolves there. Also, the Douglas Fir Slopes are nice, and the area I think is called the Canyon Cliffs are nice too; the hills there have beautiful views to the river, has plenty of hiding place, and provides good access to food.

When I am roleplaying a pack on Multiplayer, if I am the leader I will usually lead the pack around and do fun things together, often wandering and not choosing a territory. If I am not the leader, I simply follow.

When roleplaying loners on MP, I will often just wander around since lone wolves do not have territories. I try to stay away from wolves who roleplay hostile, and maybe make a friend to accompany me in the wild, or try to join a pack. I will often also try to find comfortable places to stay, and if another wolf(ves) comes through the area, I will flee and find a different spot as wolves have been very agressive on Pack/Loners RP lately.

I have no problem with territory claiming RP on MP, as long as it is done realistically and the truest hostile feelings are kept to the wolves only. I hate it when players claim territories and then try to realistically guard them, and when the intruders do not listen it often causes a serious fight, and may even lead to reporting and nasty arguments. If people can stay on a somewhat realistic level and don't get too angry in real life, then I see no problem with it; but when they get angry over a good spot, or when someone barges into another's trerritory and says "it's mine give it up", then it just isn't worth it. I have learned just to say something that shows that the fight is ridiculous, and then walk away. It's always best just to take your friends and walk away if people won't listen, since there's always more good places out there. That goes for the angry "territory stealers" too. -_-
_______________Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ S I L V I E Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
___________-___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
_______________--BladeTheWolf00's Sister
______________________-_~-*-~
__________________"Patience is a virtue,
_________________-_love is a value."
___________-___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
_____________sig © me /\ av © Koa (Thanks!)
___________________-_previously BooboosPiggy

wolfsarethebest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfsarethebest » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:02 pm

i always go to the bison cliffs when i role play, i dont know why, but i just like it.
Nostalgia always brings me back to this site~ <3

DarkWolfGirl54
Yearling
Yearling

Post by DarkWolfGirl54 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am

I usally use the Saddle Meadows area or Apen Heights.
#SwiftAsTheCoursingRiver
--{Arise} and be
_______-all that you dreamed
_______________all that you dreamed...

wolfsarethebest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfsarethebest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 pm

was that in the upper parts?
Nostalgia always brings me back to this site~ <3

Shadow Mint Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shadow Mint Wolf » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:15 pm

I really like the 2 tree dens better, espcially the one with rocks and flowers becase of the view of the landscape and i like to make my territory include part of slough creek ^_^
wolfsarethebest wrote:was that in the upper parts?
Yes its the upper part

Jayness
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Jayness » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 pm

DarkWolfGirl54 wrote:I usally use the Saddle Meadows area or Apen Heights.
Those are both excellent areas.
..................αsριηε
......ωσℓfqυεsт cσммυηιтy мεмвεя

..Why run if you're already skinny?

Previously Aspine
──────────────────────────────

Andoria
Pup
Pup

Post by Andoria » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

I always go for Old Oxbow :D I love the space it offers as well as the pools of water that surround it.
Actually, I'm a dog. But wolves are cool too.
My MP is Andoria, of course.
I'm an artist! Please visit my DA at mori101.deviantart.com :)

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 am

DMJ99 wrote:I like the east creek den, you know the one that usually glitches in single player? Though mostly when I roleplay as a lone wolf or something I just wander. I like all the areas of slough creek and amethyst. =D
lol yes never choose it!!!!!!! i once chose it and... wait i might open a topic about it ^^
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

Ikyote

Post by Ikyote » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 am

I usually play around the starting point of the map. Besides when I go on multiplayer most of the time we just chat.

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

Well, during pack RPs with my pack, we usually just take the whole map xD but there is a place we like to hang around. It's that little curve of water by Canyon Cliffs; we RP that it's a pond with a waterfall falling into it. Our RPs there are really just beautiful. But when I'm just hanging around or RPing a loner, I like to hang around in that Saddle - Canyon - Douglas Slopes reigon. There is this beautiful little grove of aspens in the Slopes, and between the grove and Canyon there is a peaceful little valley, and then between Canyon and Saddle there is another valley. Those are my favorite hang-out spots, but I've also found that the Bison Peak Den and the Aspen Heights den are quite beautiful.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

naruto10482
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by naruto10482 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm

to me slough is the best i like it cause you have a little hill
to view your surroundings behind and in front of the den but thing
about it is that if other ppl have aspen and bison you have to share the hunting grounds
which really dosent matter but ppl in multiplayer are protective of their hunting grounds
so you have go all the way to saddle or quickly sneak a elk which i know you would say why hunt when theis like hundreds of carcasses
well im more of a person that would rather hunt then scaevenge :?
...............(\(|
_..____../{ "-;
//) )___\..;'` Foxes gotta love em!83
. (( |__||\\

ValsWinter
Pup
Pup

Post by ValsWinter » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Lamar Overlook. This is were I usually go when in mutiplayer and we RP.

BitterApple

Post by BitterApple » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 am

I only use territories if I'm in a "loners" roleplay.
In AM, I always pick "The Burn" for my territory. I love it there, for some reason.
In SC, um, I forgot what it's called, "Canyon Cliffs" I think. Anyways, it's a bunch of cliffs up high, and it's beautiful. That's what I pick there.

+Fenrir+
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by +Fenrir+ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

In Amethyst Mountain, I always choose the hunting area in the Burn as my territory. In Slough, I usually choose the hunting area near saddle ridge.

Rain
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rain » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:33 am

I usually just wander in Multiplayer. It's boring to stay at your own territory, you know 8)
"Just say something!"
"Something."

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”