What bugs did you find?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

What bugs did you find?

Post by wolf567 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:58 am

What bugs did you find?

***NOTE: This topic is not for reporting bugs***

Please use this topic to discuss bugs/glitches you have found. Talk about them as much as you like. What ones are cool and funny and what ones are annoying, and any other talk related to discussing bugs and glitches!

Please make sure if you find a bug or glitch, then you report it to the team following the steps that can be found on the following topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29539

Again please do not report bugs and glitches on this topic as the team will not see them. Please report them via e-mail. Details given in the topic which the link above goes to.

Well get talking! :)
Wolf567 / Blaze

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: What bugs did you find?

Post by Jazzman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 am

My puppies wandered from the secret tree den to the aspen Heights den. They walked through water without drowning and ignored me although they were starving till they reached the other den o.O

And there's the frozen-coyote-glitch, too :D When you jump over the coyote during your final bite it will always freeze. Sometimes standing, sometimes half fallen, depends on when the coyote get out of your view. But I like the glitch :D Get a screenie of it: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5434/preycoyo1.png

The last I've found: In the Wolfseye-view I sometimes stuck while jumping. I have to turn into Scent-View to get free.

I reported all this bugs ^^
I'm a female :D
Take a look at my Map!
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1707 ... cesmap.png

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 am

I was about to get in the star at the journey and I had one pup in my mouth. When we both got in the star, as we howled, the pup in my mouth started flying around and howling the same time! xD Funny glitch, I think it got fixed! xD

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 am

New glitch-.-
I'm at the end of the journey, standing in the star with all four pups and my mate, but the game don't end T.T Does this happened to anyone else?
Take a look at my Map!

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 am

Jazzman wrote:New glitch-.-
I'm at the end of the journey, standing in the star with all four pups and my mate, but the game don't end T.T Does this happened to anyone else?
Yes, it has happen to me. I just reloaded when I was some steps away and it fixed! xD

Jaaku Okami
Pup
Pup

Post by Jaaku Okami » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 am

On the AM Single Player load game screen, theres a Auto-Save Cattle Ranch one, and when you click it, it sends you back to AM with no name. -_-
Happen to anyone else?
Never stop learning. Never stop trying. Never stop doing what you can do, keep yourself growing your whole life through.

Proud Lead Warrior of the Black Rose Pack

I may look stupid, but I'm not as stupid as I look.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 am

While I was in the middle of a wolf encounter, I pressed "p", and my wolf shot off. xD I did this three times, and what would happen is that the camera would stay fixed where the wolf encounter was, but my wolf would just zoom by the screen when I was controlling it. Then a bear came, and then the camera was fixed on my wolf that was moving at a fixed speed, but the body didn't move; I have a video of it, but I'll have to post it when I get home.

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 am

Kivia wrote:While I was in the middle of a wolf encounter, I pressed "p", and my wolf shot off. xD I did this three times, and what would happen is that the camera would stay fixed where the wolf encounter was, but my wolf would just zoom by the screen when I was controlling it. Then a bear came, and then the camera was fixed on my wolf that was moving at a fixed speed, but the body didn't move; I have a video of it, but I'll have to post it when I get home.
Lol yeah Kivia, I think you have posted it, it's really funny! xD

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Sometimes I just see random flouting antlers in the middle of the River... xD It's really funny, because this once happened in Multiplayer and another wolf came up underneath the antlers and it looked like the wolf was wearing an antler headdress! Tee hee, it made my day.
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Kivia wrote:While I was in the middle of a wolf encounter, I pressed "p", and my wolf shot off. xD I did this three times, and what would happen is that the camera would stay fixed where the wolf encounter was, but my wolf would just zoom by the screen when I was controlling it. Then a bear came, and then the camera was fixed on my wolf that was moving at a fixed speed, but the body didn't move; I have a video of it, but I'll have to post it when I get home.
Alright here it is:

cloudywolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by cloudywolf » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm

lol that vid made me fall out of my chair laughing my head off XD :lol: anyway there is a bug where when you wag your tail fully once you cant do it again or mark your territorys or bow. this happens in both MP and SP it gets annoying after a bit :roll:
I believe in freedom, and peace. But sometimes, you don't always get what you want. Don't believe lies, don't trust strangers who out of the blue talk to you, and beware of scams such as the 2012 lie. YOUR choices shape YOUR future.

~cloudywolf

Griffinsong
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Griffinsong » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Kivia wrote:
Alright here it is:
Oh my gosh, Kivia.... That has got to be one of the coolest glitches I've ever seen! o.o

I encountered a major one before the game was fixed.... I would start in the SC map instead of AM, with my EXP almost hidden, pup pawprints missing the lines, and no mate. =D Incredibly fun for exploring, but I couldn't send a bug report because the screenshots went missing. o.o

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Griffin Wolfdog wrote:
Kivia wrote:
Alright here it is:
Oh my gosh, Kivia.... That has got to be one of the coolest glitches I've ever seen! o.o

I encountered a major one before the game was fixed.... I would start in the SC map instead of AM, with my EXP almost hidden, pup pawprints missing the lines, and no mate. =D Incredibly fun for exploring, but I couldn't send a bug report because the screenshots went missing. o.o
Thats a common glitch :D It comes/came when you were/are in Multiplayer before making a new game.
Take a look at my Map!

dustymew
Pup
Pup

Post by dustymew » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Jaaku Okami wrote:On the AM Single Player load game screen, theres a Auto-Save Cattle Ranch one, and when you click it, it sends you back to AM with no name. -_-
Happen to anyone else?
it's happened to me and i still have it. it's kinda fun though lol
Whovian and proud!

wolflover1
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolflover1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Sometimes, if one of my pups gets carried off by the eagle, the pup I'm carrying in my mouth dies. :? :|
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice, to deceive!"
-Walter Scott; Marmion

Snakes rock.

I A Series of Unfortunate Events!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”