Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

MistyWolf10101
Pup
Pup

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by MistyWolf10101 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Once, a grizzly bear was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ONE OF MY PUPS! I didn't know whether to bite the bear, or try to grab my pup, so I just ran over there, and by the time I got there, my pup was BEHIND that glitchy bear, which had stepped right over the pup, who was totally fine. I was SO relieved! Also, once I went to the cattle ranch, and a cow started mooing. I got the heck out of there! Then there are those times when my pups get really hungry, and whenever the eagle is around. That's one of the reasons I usually don't like eagles. POOR STAR! (one of my pups who was taken by that blasted bird.)
.*¨*.¸.*¨ ¸.*¨¨*'.˛ ¨*'.˛.*¨*.

ƸӜƷ

м ι s т y

ƸӜƷ

.*¨*.¨*'.˛¨*'.˛ ¸.*¨¸.*¨.*¨*.

Av/Sig: river6/Emberflare

wolflovingperson
Pup
Pup

Post by wolflovingperson » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:53 pm

BTW i'm new and these are mine:
AM:
1. Running into a bear randomly
2. A overlapping elk carcass
3. A bear that sounds like it's double roaring

SC:
1. Howling in scent mode( I CAN SEE SKULL)
2. Pup drowning when carrying
3. Getting chased last level

Ok more detail: I ran in to a bear while tracking a wolf and it roared like twice. Then I thought an elk carcass had two heads but it was overlapping another! Every time I left and came back there was more! And whenever I howl in scent mode i can see my own skull and own eyes which looks creepy. Once I was carrying my pup across a river and it died but it looked like it jumped out of my mouth into the river. And the last level all of a sudden this wolf like starts chasing me! I learned a while later it was my stupid mate. Probably because she was the slough pack mate. LOL Thanks if you read. :D :) 8) :twisted:

MistyWolf10101
Pup
Pup

Post by MistyWolf10101 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 pm

wolflovingperson wrote:BTW i'm new and these are mine:
AM:
1. Running into a bear randomly
2. A overlapping elk carcass
3. A bear that sounds like it's double roaring

SC:
1. Howling in scent mode( I CAN SEE SKULL)
2. Pup drowning when carrying
3. Getting chased last level

Ok more detail: I ran in to a bear while tracking a wolf and it roared like twice. Then I thought an elk carcass had two heads but it was overlapping another! Every time I left and came back there was more! And whenever I howl in scent mode i can see my own skull and own eyes which looks creepy. Once I was carrying my pup across a river and it died but it looked like it jumped out of my mouth into the river. And the last level all of a sudden this wolf like starts chasing me! I learned a while later it was my stupid mate. Probably because she was the slough pack mate. LOL Thanks if you read. :D :) 8) :twisted:
Yeah, it looks really weird when you howl in scent mode. Another freaky thing is when you're at the cattle ranch, and the farmer shoots you.
.*¨*.¸.*¨ ¸.*¨¨*'.˛ ¨*'.˛.*¨*.

ƸӜƷ

м ι s т y

ƸӜƷ

.*¨*.¨*'.˛¨*'.˛ ¸.*¨¸.*¨.*¨*.

Av/Sig: river6/Emberflare

Ameerie
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ameerie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Probably when your pup just runs off... Or did that just happen to me.? xD
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tell me my dear,
c
an a heart stil
l break
once its stopped beating??
Hmm...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GoldenTrigger
Pup
Pup

Post by GoldenTrigger » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:03 am

Ameerie wrote:Probably when your pup just runs off... Or did that just happen to me.? xD

Nah, that happens all the time. I mean they can get pretty far away from the den if you let them explore a little longer.
And that are the most horrifying moments :'D After your pups come to the world...
I freak out almost every time those birds try to take away one of my pups. Coyotes and grizzlies are pretty bad too, but those birds!! Ugh...

MUSIC

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙ
Lɪɴᴋɪɴ Pᴀʀᴋ
Dᴇᴍɪ Lᴏᴠᴀᴛᴏ
Oɴᴇ Rᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ
Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴs
Sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ Pʟᴀɴ
Cʜʀɪsᴛɪɴᴀ Pᴇʀʀɪ
Jᴀsᴏɴ Wᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
30 Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs Tᴏ Mᴀʀs
--
Avvie © Kamaji

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Derp-Bacon wrote:I hate how the WolfQuest mates are complete morons. Here's what happened:
I was padding down the hill (my den was in Saddle Meadows) to hunt to get food for my pups. My mate came barreling down to me and started wagging her tail. She had left the pups DEFENSELESS. And at that exact moment, the game skipped to a close-up scene of a bear, warning me that the bear is near my pups. Long story short, I don't trust my mate in babysitting anymore.

That's really annoying when the mates don't help you fight off predators. They don't often help you chase off grizzlies. Also they keep getting stuck walking in place behind the den. It would be really helpful if the mate helped drive off the eagle, but most of the time he/she just gets in your way when the eagle is circling.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

Kindwing
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kindwing » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 am

I remember one time in AM with my mate we were running around looking for something to eat when an elk carcass popped up, but it had TWO bears with it! I was running and wasn't able to stop in time so I got hit by the bears twice and almost died. And what did my mate do? He started to slowly walk away in no particular direction. I think the bears were bros or something :shock:

Another terrible moment I've had with bears recently happened when I was in Amethyst Mountain trying to regain my health. I saw that a bear was eating one elk carcass so I went to another one nearby. The bear's elk carcass runs out so he runs straight to the one me and mate are already at and swipes at us! At first I deal with it and back up so the bear can finish. Then the bear backs up and I run back to the carcass, but when I do so the bear comes back and swipes at us again! Why do you do this to me, Bob? Why?

wolflovingperson
Pup
Pup

Post by wolflovingperson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 pm

NEW MOMMENT: So I was just playing WQ With MP right? So I went to one called wolffamilypack or something. Little did Ik it had phrase chat ):T. So I logged in the guy hosting didn't say a WORD to me O.O. Then I looked around and I saw: GLITCH PURE GLITCH! Three coyotes walking into the edge of the map or a rock or something a bear RIGHT at the beginning circling a carcass and... Carcasses appearing everywhere! Well the host? Er... lets just say he did NOTHING AT ALL. XD :!:

DreamerDay

Post by DreamerDay » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:02 pm

That moment when the service crashes and quickly log back in, to see if your friend is still there, but wait for couple of minutes before finally realizing they aren't coming back. And you darn mad because you were really looking forward to the roleplay. I don't know why but I panic.

Frighte
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Frighte » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:51 pm

That horrifying moment when you glitch yourself very bad X-jumping from Lamar Overlook in AM, and then realize you haven't saved your game in a while and would lose progress, including an elk buck hunt, + other hunts/wolf encounters prior. (trying for a white pup without using the cheat) Did get myself unstuck eventually by going into scent view, turning around and Jumping a few times.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:57 pm

The mate's desire to drop pups into the creek. ಠ_ಠ That will always be the most horrifying moment to me.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Blakwolf13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blakwolf13 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 am

Hi everybody! I'm new on here but one horrifying moment I had was when then was a cut scene of a bear and it looked MASSIVE, :shock: it scared the crap outta me and I was shaking because after the cut scene happened I was stinking out and didn't know what to do, so I ran to my pups and protected them, but at the same time I thought my partner was near my pups so I went to go and get some meat for my pups. But then my mate wasn't there so the bear went up and killed one of my pups and after that I was like NO and I was sooo stressed for the rest of the day lol. :lol: So after that I always save my game before something bad happens because then I can just go back to it afterwards if one of my pups die, and I know, I cheat and keep all 4 of my pups alive. :wink:
Spirit of the wolf
You who wanders in the wild lands
You who stalks in silent shadows
You who runs and leaps
Between the moss covered trees
Lend me your primal strength
And the wisdom of your glowing eyes

lowinner

Post by lowinner » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:35 pm

This horrifying moment is a two-parter. I had become bored at my den in Saddle Meadows so I decided to go to the Cattle Ranch. I fed all four of my pups until they were at full health and I went to the Cattle Ranch.

I know that when the dogs bark it means I'm going to get shot if I don't haul my furry rear out of there. But sometimes I just let myself get shot because I find it quite funny (I'm horrible, I know). And the entire time I'm thinking "It's coming, I'm gonna die." But the shot always comes half of a second before I expect it and I literally jump out of my seat.

And after I was placed back in SC, to my utter horror I see my mate standing there wagging his tail. I look to the top left corner I see that the four pawprints were an extremly light pink. I practically tore through SC like a maniac to get back to them.

They lived, thankfully. :roll:

Mist Haven
Pup
Pup

Post by Mist Haven » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:34 pm

The worst moment for me is when you are journeying to the final destination (I'm not quite sure what that quest is called whoops) and I have all of my four pups, alive and coming with me. You would expect them to all survive, right? Wrong - they all die off, slowly one by one, and to this day, I have never finished a game with all of my pups alive whoops. And every-time one dies, I still don't expect it.
⭐◽⬜◽◾⬛◾⭐
I need the clouds to cover me
Pulling them down, surrounding me
◾⬛◾⭐◽⬜◽
Av/Sig © Sato Crow/Lupa
Lyrics © Florence & The Machine

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 am

A long time ago, a shotgun terrified me as I watched my wolf fall to the ground, lifeless.

Now it only horrifies me when the eagle somehow steals a pup. I have gotten good at chasing Eagles, but when my skill fails me I just go to the previous save XD
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”