WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Dorano1
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Wolf Pups - General Discussion

Post by Dorano1 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

There's also brown with a reddish.cinnamon head and muzzle.

klltx2001
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by klltx2001 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 am

Pup Roleplaying

What I love about Wolfquest 2 is that when you finish the game with the last journey, you can play as one of your pups by creating another wolf that looks exactly like one of your pups with the same fur tone,name,and adjust his/her stats the way that goes with how he/she acted at her parents den(If she followed her parents during the last journey and didn't stop,give her lots of stamina. If she runs alot,but not that fast,give her an adequate amount of speed and so on.) Then it'll look like your (expanding you pack.)

This is fun and a great way to play as your pups without wanting episode 2.5 to come out so early.

Plus please don't lock this until I get enough responses. But if theres a topic for this,feel free to lock it.
Wolves Make a difference.
Trust this fierce Canine.
SAVE
THE
WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

dVenus
Pup
Pup

Post by dVenus » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Will multiplayer have pups in 2.5?
→Venus«
Tonight, tonight we're gonna put it all, put it all behind
Tonight, tonight we're gonna make it all, make it alright
We'll be who we want to be tonight.

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm

klltx2001 wrote:Plus please don't lock this until I get enough responses. But if theres a topic for this,feel free to lock it.
Why would they lock this topic? This is to discuss pups in general. o3o They wouldn't lock something like this.
dVenus wrote:Will multiplayer have pups in 2.5?
Due to numerous reasons there will not be pups in Multiplayer.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am

Adding on, choosing the age of the wolf you play as in MP was a Finalist in the Design Contest a While Back, but it didn't win.

Dorano1
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Dorano1 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Really? I didn't know that.

MaxRide
Pup
Pup

Post by MaxRide » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 am

Here's my family on my newest file:

Me: Rosy (pale silver)
Mate: Gavin (grayish-brown)
Pups:
Larka- the firstborn, and Gavin's favorite (he feeds her nonstop). She's one of those pure-white pups (because when my experience got to 50,000 she changed from white with a silver muzzle and gray haunches) with vivid blue eyes. She likes to walk in circles around the den and never runs off or causes trouble.
Fell: the secondborn. He's black with a brown head and a tan streak on his left hind leg. Even though he's weaker than the rest of his littermates, you would never guess it. He's always running off (though not quite as much as Dash) and has a habit of pushing the other pups out of the way when Gavin or I come back with food.
Alli: the thirdborn, and my personal favorite. She's white and gray, with bright blue eyes. She's my little angel and never runs off, never pushes the other pups, never follows me and Gavin. She just lays by the den and patiently waits for us to come back. (I wish all my pups could be like her! :mrgreen: )
Dash: the youngest, and the daredevil of the pack. Ever time I turn my head, he darting off one direction or another. He's quite a handful and never lets me just lay around the den when Gavin goes hunting. I always have to chase him. He pushes the other pups out of the way when we come back with food and he has a habit of trying to follow Gavin everywhere. It makes me want to sit on him or hold him down!
Thanks to my amazing mate, all of my pups are still alive! :D
~maxness~
αvvιε art (c) xxmoonfeatherxx, thanks! C:
"When you love someone, always write their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, and circles go on forever." ~anonymous

BatteriesNotIncluded
Pup
Pup
Location: plunging hours of my life into pointless youtube videos.

Post by BatteriesNotIncluded » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm

My pups mostly take after my mate (Night) So here they are:
Eagle: the only one who has a small trace of me (Forest) Red-brown head with white snout, and white stocking legs with a black body and a black tail (my favorite)

Shadow: pure black pup with a little brown (takes after Night the most)

Shade: same as shadow

Coal: same as shadow

and now for the parents:

Forest (me): Blond with a little black and white

Night: black fur and a tad bit gray

And that is my pack :D
we literally have no way of knowing whether or not the world outside of our consciousness exists

c':
james-fun-in-the-sunderland.tumblr.com

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

I have had a lot of pups.I'm one of those people who can finish a game in under 30 minutes, just not the journey.Although my latest litter for some reason, stuck with me.My litter was...
Tucker-First born, good guy, didn't make too much trouble, bronze-brown.
Meli-Youngest, mischevious, had mother's light silver color, my favorite.
Can't remember the rest.
You walk like a storm, and I will follow.

MaxRide
Pup
Pup

Post by MaxRide » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:21 pm

ZippyWizard wrote:I have had a lot of pups.I'm one of those people who can finish a game in under 30 minutes, just not the journey..
Same here. And I have another litter of pups!

Me: Alli (gray with black ears and a tan muzzle)
Mate: Cody (darker tan)
Pups:
Sleet: The firstborn of this litter. He's a pure-white pup (that once was brown, but then my experience points got to 50,000) He isn't the most active of the litter, nor the laziest (but Cody is as lazy as all get out). He likes to follow someone around, whether it be me, Cody, or his brother or sisters. He doesn't need feeding as much as the other do, for some reason.
Kira: The next oldest, and loves to annoy me. She'll get under my paws for every reason under the sun (wants to play, wants to eat, wants to follow me, wants to watch me fight bears, etc.) She's gray with tiny spots of white blended in with her fur.
Tasha: Kira's partner in crime, and the second to youngest. She charges off every time I turn my back and I can't figure out how to keep her still without Cody holding her all the time.
Strike: The youngest, and the least active. He likes to lay in front of the den and sleep. That, or roll over on his back and whine so someone will give him something to eat. The only time he's a trouble maker is when Cody or I come back from hunting. He pushes the other pups out of the way and dances around me so I'm not looking at Tasha (who will run off immediately after eating).

They're a handful, but they're all so cute! :D
~maxness~
αvvιε art (c) xxmoonfeatherxx, thanks! C:
"When you love someone, always write their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, and circles go on forever." ~anonymous

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:12 am

I have many files(mostly beta testing and trying out glitches and the such) but I guess I'll put in my first and most amateur-ish pack;)

My Wolves:

Lily(My player wolf): Bright tan with brown underbelly and tip of her tail

Thunder(Lily's mate): White with light grey hind legs and tip of his tail

My Pups:

Spark: My personal favourite, she is a quiet daredevil. Spark will sit quietly by the den watching the world go by but the moment you turn your back she is off exploring with one of her brothers or by herself. Always the first to be fed, she thinks the coyote is her chew-toy and will not leave the body of a coyote- well, until Lily or Thunder kill another that is.

Shadow: Usually Sparks' exploration companion, he is an openly cheeky pup. As soon as I enter the den area, returning from a carcass, he will run out to my wolf quite a way away from the den and beg for the food I have. Then Shadow will jump at my legs and obstruct the way back to the den and usually he will get fed first, only because he will get in the way if I attempt to feed another of the pups. Also Shadow seems to be entranced by bears but as soon as I start chasing it he becomes afraid and hides in the grass by the den.

Flame: The quieter of the two male pups, Flame is content to lay by the den and wait patiently for the return of his parents. He is usually the last to be fed but, surprisingly, he turned out to be the heaviest pup of the lot at the end. Spark and Shadow think little of their chubby brother but they are all one big happy family.

Tulip: A quiet acciever, Tulip is an obedient pup with a big heart. She kept close to her parents on the final journey after nearly being taken by a hawk and loves her brothers and sister. Tulip is the second eldest pup but acts like the oldest the way she looks after her siblings and will let herself be the last to get fed if someone else is nearly starving. A water-lover, Tulip was delighted to be carried through the shallow river by my wolf.

Well, that's the lot but I'll just slip the colours in quickly to finish it up.

Spark: Non-pure white with streaks of grey through her fur
Shadow: Dark brown with some slightly lighter streaks across sides
Flame: Same as Shadow except lighter streaks down legs
Tulip: Light brown with streaks of dark brown and some tan

Phew, that's the lot! :wink:
sparky_wolf
raise 'em on rhythm and blues

March 2011 UotM.

Icon -
WickedTrickster

Fawnstep-Bison Peak3
Pup
Pup

Post by Fawnstep-Bison Peak3 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:34 pm

I Love my Pups! They are so sweet and cute! :D I have either three reddish brownish pups and one orangish pinky pup with a brown splotch on its back. Or two of each :mrgreen: Their names are Kodiak, Shasta, Alue, and Poppyfur. Poppyfur is my favorite! :roll: It's so cute to watch them play... aww
Fawnstep (Me): Light brown female wolf. Darker speckles and streaks on her body. She has a brown tipped tail. She has dark brown eyes. Fast, brave, great hunter, agile. I'm in my avie

Mate: Luke
Pups: Kodaik, Shasta, Alue, Poppyfur
Den: Bison Peak

Cromagna
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Cromagna » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

My pups are darling. <3 My first born, Pacis, is the snow white pup you get by having over 50,000 XP by SC. Then I have my fourth born, Leer. She's the lightish cinnamon colored pup. We are nomadic, so we won't ever get to the rendezvous site. :D It's so fun to be nomadic! Luckily, they were the smartest AND the cutest pups of my litter, heh. x3
My other two were Othello and Arkilane, but I was forced to rid them if I were to keep Leer and Pacis alive with traveling around so much... :c I took Othello to the river when he was first born and let the wilderness claim him (I think he drowned), and I let the eagle snatch Ark away after we left the densite. I have always been reluctant to kill off my pups for SC... I feel horrible and guilty. D; But, I know that it would be better to let two die than all four...
Anywho, Pacis is kind and obedient, while Leer is easy-going and sweet. ^^
skeggǫld, skálmǫld / vindǫld, vargǫld
"Maðr er manni vargr."

TaylerLeigh
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by TaylerLeigh » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 am

Hi there! I don't currently have any pups, but my game was crashed while I had two dark brown pups, a gray pup, and a pure white pup. (I had over fifty three thousand experience points). Considering I plan to be a nomad wolf, I don't plan to name them until I figure out that one or those two special puppies. (Be it pure white or not.)
One day you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure and then you'll look over and I'll be there...
Doin' Stuff!

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Aquilo wrote:My pups are darling. <3 My first born, Pacis, is the snow white pup you get by having over 50,000 XP by SC. Then I have my fourth born, Leer. She's the lightish cinnamon colored pup. We are nomadic, so we won't ever get to the rendezvous site. :D It's so fun to be nomadic! Luckily, they were the smartest AND the cutest pups of my litter, heh. x3
My other two were Othello and Arkilane, but I was forced to rid them if I were to keep Leer and Pacis alive with traveling around so much... :c I took Othello to the river when he was first born and let the wilderness claim him (I think he drowned), and I let the eagle snatch Ark away after we left the densite. I have always been reluctant to kill off my pups for SC... I feel horrible and guilty. D; But, I know that it would be better to let two die than all four...
Anywho, Pacis is kind and obedient, while Leer is easy-going and sweet. ^^
I love the nomad idea in honesty.

Ever actually tried to keep all four alive? It's more fun for me to try and protect them.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”